winnipeg post them pics - Page 43 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: winnipeg post them pics
Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:29 PM
As far as I'm concerned this is a dead issue.

If anyone else still thinks I do nice work, then feel free to get intouch with me about doing their next install.

One skeptic out of the mass group of people I've helped in the past years shouldn't harm any reputation of mine, and the reasons I've helped so many people out is actually not so single minded as you think.

I appreciate everyone else vouching for mine AND Tyler's work, that means more then any amount of money I could have made (but haven't). I'm not out to make money, just be compensated for my time.

To sit back and say you dont trust me after the kindness you received is a big slap in the face. You shot your mouth off TOO quickly. (hence the name?)

Never burn your bridges, right?

Thanks anyway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:36 PM

Sunday, June 25, 2006 3:21 AM
BlkCav wrote:

Thanx but no thanx? wow take your head outta your @$$

oh, btw, its just a sunfire (and yes i just own a cavalier, if it was a 100k exotic car, id see your apprehension regarding leaving it anywhere, but give your head a shake...its a fu<king jbody, unless you have ennemies, wich after this thread, i think you'll have plenty of now)

you, are a complete @$$hole. you got milked, and honestly i laugh. you're just stupid mindless idiot, who goes around thinking he's king $hit... get over yourself.

yeah, its called common courtesy, he offered you a chair, tried to make you comfortable, i'd feel terrible having people wait on me while i watch others tear apart my car. id at the least have offered to bring some 2L's over, maybe a case of beer, or some food. Id have grabbed my own water, and insisted that i grab $hit myself instead of getting others to serve me... Thats just plain rude, and i would honestly be ashamed of myself.

Oh yeah, seems like steve's a bit more of a man than your bf there 2hot, doesnt seem like he wants to get his hands dirty, just to pay a shop to do it... mainly kuz most of those ppl are car stupid

good luck on the suspension,

oh yeah,

and only my good friends can call me potter.

You know I really think your one who should definitaly take a good look in the mirror before you start calling other people @$$holes, and no it not just a Sunfire, its something that we worked really hard to get, also its something that we've invested a lot of money into, but I wouldn't expect you to know what it feels like to own a nice car anyways, so you wouldn't really know or understand how we feel about ours. Like I said before we never asked for anything or for anyone to serve us, so how were we rude? Also one thing straight my bf is more of a man then you'll ever be, I hate to break it to you but thats why shops are there, to pay them to do work that you can't do yourself, and he gets his hands dirty all the time who do you think changes my oil and looks after the maintenance on my car, yeah thats right he does. If everyone was born car smart there wouldn't be any need for shops. Also all he ever came on here for was to get help, and all he got was crapped on by all you guys, to start this off he asked Steve to install some koni's for him, he mentioned nothing about Steve touching the air ride but still he reply's by saying "I'm not gonna fix some crappy airride system but" like how rude is that? He already feels bad enough about the whole air ride experence is there really any need to rub it in? I agree that the whole comment about Steve milking him was a little unnecessary, but he just got a little up set when the price just went up when he asked for help, now I know thats not what Steve was doing, thats why if any one took the time to read 1quick did offer to pay he what ever he wanted, and thats only because we think Steve does good work and does deserve more money. Also one another note, Corey, Ian, Jason, and Bryan, I do believe that this had nothing to do with any of you so I don't understand why you guys have to be so rude, exspecialy to someone who has done nothing wrong to any of you, all we have ever done is try making friends with you guys but clearly that is something that will never happen, I think you guy may just be the ones who need to "get over youselfs".
Sunday, June 25, 2006 5:06 AM
It became an issue with Corey, Ian, Jason, and Bryan as soon as Sergio over there had something negative to say about Steve. Tried making friends with us? Lets jump back 15 pages to the time you two pulled into Ass Park and were 'too cool' to get out of your car to come and say hi, thats right up digging up the past. You two said we should have come over and made you feel welcome. Thats being full of yourself. And Sergio didn't offer Steve more money, he sarcastically said money wasn't an object he'd pay $500, but he had to watch his car so the infamous 'thanx but no thanx' was born.

Steve wasn't rude at all when he mentioned the 'crappy airride system'. Called sarcasm. We all know its @!#$ty, why beat around the bush. Would you have rather he said, "I dont believe I'll be able to fix your amazing air ride system, that had a freak failure", he was simply making light of the situation.

And again, you dont have room to be rude after receivng nice hospitality whether you asked for it or not. Steve went above and beyond the call of duty to make you feel welcome/at home, is that hard to see?

Many times now you've failed to make friends with us. We've got open arms, we embrace new people all the time. But you cant jump to the top of the food chain, if you catch my drift. Dirtbags...
Sunday, June 25, 2006 5:56 AM
The only reason I laid down prices was because the topic of suspension came up.

"since we're talking about suspension, here is a new pricelist from me since the last time we've talked about it" and thats all.

Sure some of the other guys know how to do suspension, but for whatever reason people end up wanting me to do it. Even if I charge more then the next guy.

The whole reason I went on an install spree was to help my friends (and other j's) become more enthusiastic about modding their cars. (honestly) It was sounding pretty quiet at the beginning of last year, like people were losing momentum, and thats why I've never charged up until this year. Everyone seemed to want to get rid of their J's, and it was somewhat discouraging me from completing my project. Now the demand is getting beyond being able to do it as a favour, and I've helped most of my friends out with their installs prior.

I'd rather see more people mod their j-cars and get more enthusiastic about keeping them. In a sea of import dominated aftermarket support, we can't let the j-platform die off just because of its 'poor quality' reputation. (which is a farce, IMO)

I'm glad that HPTuners is now available to us, I believe it will keep the momentum going for quite sometime. We're now able to unlock the potential that we've all known was there for years, and there are going to be some VERY quick j-body's showing up within the next little while. (ie: high powered n/a 2200's!)

Yesterday we had an awesome showing of J's at the Summer Shocker, the 4-car display was actually very well presented and setup. I wish my car could have been there, but it really didn't need to be. The 4 J's we had represented the community well from both sides of the spectrum (show/go), cheers to that!

Congrats to Bryan for taking home Best Sport Compact Domestic! Hard work pays off bud! (I think it was that intake!) lol

Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:17 AM
2hot4u wrote:Also one another note, Corey, Ian, Jason, and Bryan, I do believe that this had nothing to do with any of you so I don't understand why you guys have to be so rude, exspecialy to someone who has done nothing wrong to any of you, all we have ever done is try making friends with you guys but clearly that is something that will never happen, I think you guy may just be the ones who need to "get over youselfs".

The only reason this thing happened was because your boyfriend decided to make a personal attack on a friend of mine. When something like that happens, I make it my business.

Like Steve said, as far as he's concerned it's over so I'm leaving it alone. Just ask yourself the question, why did everyone come to Steve's defence and your boyfriend is out in the cold. Why is that?

Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:19 AM
A big congrats to Bryan for winning best "Domestic Sport Compact" at the Illconformity Summer Shocker yesterday!!! Way to go buddy, it's good to see you get recognized for all your hard work!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:41 AM
Influx wrote:A big congrats to Bryan for winning best "Domestic Sport Compact" at the Illconformity Summer Shocker yesterday!!! Way to go buddy, it's good to see you get recognized for all your hard work!

Congrats Bryan, all the cars at the show were looking really good!

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?
Sunday, June 25, 2006 12:21 PM
2hot4u wrote:You know I really think your one who should definitaly take a good look in the mirror before you start calling other people @$$holes, and no it not just a Sunfire, its something that we worked really hard to get, also its something that we've invested a lot of money into, but I wouldn't expect you to know what it feels like to own a nice car anyways, so you wouldn't really know or understand how we feel about ours.

Influx wrote:A big congrats to Bryan for winning best "Domestic Sport Compact" at the Illconformity Summer Shocker yesterday!!! Way to go buddy, it's good to see you get recognized for all your hard work!

Preheat oven to 400
Bake foot at 400 for aprox. 15 mins or untill tender
Remove from oven, and enjoy

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Sunday, June 25, 2006 1:32 PM
Big thanks to Steve for putting on my stock springs today, Steve gave me prompt responses through pm's and installed them on relatively short notice. I apprecaite it man

Hopefully you got 'er running after i left

1998 Z24 Convertible
Mods: AEM Pulley Kit, AEM Full Intake, Apexi Muffler, 4-2-1 Header, APC Seats, Dropzone Coilovers, More to Come!
Sunday, June 25, 2006 3:16 PM
thanks nick, there was a lot of work I sort of forgot about and it ended up being quite time consuming.

perhaps tomorrow night I'll have everything ready to go enough so I can crank it over.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 5:59 PM
bondo bitch

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:29 PM
oh yay another spot for me to Congratulate Bry!! Woohoo!! I think it was completely awesome that one of us J's got to take an award home from the shocker. That rocks! Kudos to all of you as well. It was nice seeing you guys again, it felt like a dogs age since I had last seen some of you....

~Queen Bee~
Monday, June 26, 2006 6:12 AM
j-bodys are awesome i didnt even take a secound look at them until i read about that 1500 horse power ion that dragged raced couple years back in some pro circuit.

p1llar:stock springs? you selling your car?
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:26 AM
wow, sure has simmered down in here

update to those who dont know, cavs @!#$.... still drives and all, but i hit a piece of plywood on the perimeter (it was kicked up infront of me) and took out my front bumper, hood, lip, fender, corner light, rear quarter, and managed to @!#$ up my trunk

yay, mpi on tuesday...

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:40 PM
Shane Ends wrote:j-bodys are awesome i didnt even take a secound look at them until i read about that 1500 horse power ion that dragged raced couple years back in some pro circuit.

p1llar:stock springs? you selling your car?

Yea shes in the trader now. Selling Goline springs, 4 weeks old, have receipt and box, decal etc. asking $150 is anyone is interested. (paid 245) and ive also go those black apc seats $350 firm.

1998 Z24 Convertible
Mods: AEM Pulley Kit, AEM Full Intake, Apexi Muffler, 4-2-1 Header, APC Seats, Dropzone Coilovers, More to Come!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:09 PM
Wtf man? lol you go through cav'ys like you change your underwear!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:18 PM
every few months?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:05 PM
does anybody know that silver 2000+ z24 infront of CCCustoms today? I noticed a custom diamondplate bumper.

Anybody need any side jobs? Dominos at Mc Phillips and Inkster only hires people with J-Bodys or other gm's

Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:25 AM
Influx wrote:Wtf man? lol you go through cav'ys like you change your underwear!

Its not really my choice. Its not my car, my dad wants it sold so its beng sold.

1998 Z24 Convertible
Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:52 AM
p1llar wrote:
Influx wrote:Wtf man? lol you go through cav'ys like you change your underwear!

Its not really my choice. Its not my car, my dad wants it sold so its beng sold.

Sorry to hear that man.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 4:52 PM
damn p1llar that sucks bigtime. gave you a pm about thous seats hope to see you soon in another j-body

Friday, June 30, 2006 11:54 AM
Shane, i can meet up saturday if you can... let me know i pm'd you my cell, leave a msg if i don't answer cause i'm at work.

1998 Z24 Convertible
Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:18 PM
p1llar,

hey, im interested on those Goline springs. Your in winnipeg right?!
Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:58 AM
yes he is

Sunday, July 02, 2006 2:21 PM
yup, send me a pm if you're interested.

thanks guys

1998 Z24 Convertible
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search