winnipeg post them pics - Page 60 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: winnipeg post them pics
Thursday, February 22, 2007 1:38 PM
You asked her how much, she told you, so now if you don't like it @!#$ off and buy it from wherever your going to, but what we don't need is for your harassment on this forum

Thursday, February 22, 2007 1:58 PM
CarCustoms.net
Koni Yellows $575
http://www.carcustoms.net/product_info.php?cPath=265_22_33_114&products_id=73
Ground Control Coilovers for Koni $395
http://www.carcustoms.net/product_info.php?products_id=67

AplusPerformance.com
Koni Sport Kit $739.99
http://www.carcustoms.net/product_info.php?products_id=67

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:40 PM
Oh Brian you really are so very stupid, those links are American site which means American currency, so lets do the math:

$575 US= $667.92 CAD plus lets not forget that gets tax at the border, so after border fees you'd be looking at about $750 CAD more or less.

$395 US= $458.83 CAD after border fees you'd be looking at $517 CAD more or less.

So lets see $750 + $517 = $1267 CAD

and the kit $739.99 US = $858.42 CAD plus border fees will be around $1000.00.

So hows that for a math lession for you, next time do your research before wasting our time posting.

Also if you were paying attention when I said I paid $2400.00, I said for the whole set up that means mounts and all, and also I paid fair prices for every thing but the gc's I'll admit I bought those from CC and I got milked.
Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:42 PM
thats gonna cost you about 1500 to 1600 canadian thats with taxes duty fees and shipping, and as for the ones from aplus those are not even the same setup thats not coils
Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:53 PM
also dont forget that you will have to buy the mounts for all around thats about 300 to 400 just from crappy tire then maybe pay steve if he charges you to put them on, man in the end you will not be paying much less than what 2hot did, so if you ask me $1000 with mounts and already moded and all is a really good price, but if you dont like it thats fine, she will sell it and for that price too, i just dont want you harassing her or me for just telling you a price, thats like going to a store asking a price then if you dont like it, call them names then just leave, come on man you must see that your wrong about how you handled yourself today
Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:42 PM
Bryan, you dont want koni/gc's

get something static.

try the tokico's with a good set of eibachs, you will be far more impressed I am sure.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789194
Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:21 PM
^^ I will have to get something this year, likely just a nice Koni set off ebay, hopefully it will be everything I want...

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:38 PM
2hot4u wrote:Oh Brian you really are so very stupid, those links are American site which means American currency, so lets do the math:

$575 US= $667.92 CAD plus lets not forget that gets tax at the border, so after border fees you'd be looking at about $750 CAD more or less.

$395 US= $458.83 CAD after border fees you'd be looking at $517 CAD more or less.

So lets see $750 + $517 = $1267 CAD

and the kit $739.99 US = $858.42 CAD plus border fees will be around $1000.00.

So hows that for a math lession for you, next time do your research before wasting our time posting.

Also if you were paying attention when I said I paid $2400.00, I said for the whole set up that means mounts and all, and also I paid fair prices for every thing but the gc's I'll admit I bought those from CC and I got milked.

its not $2400 like you stated you dumb twat
you said the mounts were shot, you dumb twat
you're just like every other dumb consumer that doesnt know how to shop around
speaking of wich, i'll drive down to Menke's and pick up the parcel myself, and save a @!#$ load of shipping
i'm good friends with people that get me parts from, GM, Nissan, Chrysler, Cdn Tire, PartSource and Piston Ring, but in all honesty, i'm not sure how you 2 have friends, esp. after how i hear you treat fromer friends.

oh and speaking of the wording 'harass' like you 2 are really ones to talk...

you two just think your @!#$ doesnt stink, that your big 'ballers' and think your all that, but in all honesty i've never seen anybody so pathetic, that can stoop SOO low, and you know EXACTLY what i'm talking about

and no, this doesnt pertain to the current jbody thread about yellows and gc's

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:40 PM
my big thing is that i want adjustability, i want a coilover as well, and well the GC/Koni setup with lifetime warrenty is hard to pass up..

unless tokiko or Tein have lifetime warrenty..

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:15 PM
Big words on the net hey Bryan, meet up with me and try talking to her that way
Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:21 PM
1QUICKJ wrote:Hey Harry Potter why don't you stop harassing her

It's only just begun.

Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:23 PM
1QUICKJ wrote:Big words on the net hey Bryan, meet up with me and try talking to her that way

Ooh! Can I meet up with you too? I love hunky guys!
Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:34 PM
my comments sure have changed your tone

interesting

did you want me to come by and do a house call?

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:41 PM
Whatever Brian I really don't care what you say, your not worth my time or effort. If I were to spend any more time arguing with you I'd have to quit my job.
Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:45 PM
2hot4u wrote:Whatever Brian I really don't care what you say, your not worth my time or effort. If I were to spend any more time arguing with you I'd have to quit my job.

So you do work? I figured with all this time you spent hacking into people's hotmail accounts that you didn't. Unless you consider DFC a career.
Friday, February 23, 2007 12:58 AM
stevefire wrote:Bryan, you dont want koni/gc's

get something static.

try the tokico's with a good set of eibachs, you will be far more impressed I am sure.

ya steve i guess we'll see this summer how well the tokicos and sportlines ride. im guessin that im one of the only j's with the tokicos in mb??? ive heard good things about this combo and im hoping it was worth it. honestly i just cant wait to take a ride with my rims on this snow cant go away fast enough.

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Friday, February 23, 2007 1:22 AM
ge_forcez22 wrote:Jenny, do you feel that DHL has out performed your bumper on this shipment?

ouch, Garrett, ouch...lol

@!#$ DHL can kiss my ass, but like I said, at least its fixable...and its not really visible....bastards

Just had to put a damper on my happiness didnt you? LOL

~Queen Bee~
Friday, February 23, 2007 6:17 AM
2hot4u wrote:Whatever Brian I really don't care what you say, your not worth my time or effort. If I were to spend any more time arguing with you I'd have to quit my job.

guess it takes that much brain power to post on jbo? wow, you must be taxing that 75 IQ level of yours

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search