winnipeg post them pics - Page 58 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: winnipeg post them pics
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:13 AM
Jenny wrote:
Hey Ian hows the selling of your fire going?

It has just now begun, FS signs are in the windows, and I posted somewhere other than on here that it's available. Gonna keep posting it where it's free to do so, and hopefully have it gone ASAP.

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?

Monday, February 05, 2007 1:53 PM
bump

anyone alive in here? We're being over ruled by the ontario-ites!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 05, 2007 1:54 PM

Monday, February 05, 2007 2:16 PM
lol, steve whatsup??? hows the car coming along??? mines slowed down, just my intake and thats about it... im saving up for the gag gauge fix, alignment(sp?) and tint for this summer.. might be rocking stock exhaust too depends on how my cash flow is...

this is how she sits..

----------

http://diggininthecrates.tripod.com
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 6:42 AM
rear swaybar is mine

parts are starting to accumulate in my bedroom...

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:09 PM
I hit a snow drift and broke my lip kit in 2 I'm sad now...oh well...now I'm spending money

~Queen Bee~
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:51 PM
anyone have some 00+ GT rims they want to swap for my '99 GT rims? Come on, they're hot rims...
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:50 PM
My car just needs a couple silicone couplers and a solid day of tuning, then she should be good to go.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:15 AM
10lbs of boost y0! (in the daytona)

God i miss my cavalier...

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:01 PM
^i was just gonna ask how the daytona was treatin ya.. more important how is it treatin ur wallet???

----------

Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:53 AM
I got hit and run in dylan oconnors parking lot couple weeks back..i figure why not upgrade my bumper..but im sure i cannot simply take the insurance claim to a performance shop and have them order a new bumper for me? does it have to be stock replacement? last time someone rear ended me at a stop light last winter...it cost over 1200 to replace the bumper?
Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:05 AM
the daytona needs some work, the muffler fell off, and i still have some engine gremlins, but otherwise it gets me from A to B, and with a little fun too!

summer when i'm bored, i'm going to the wreckers and doing a Turbo 2 swap on it, just for @!#$s and giggles, oh and throw a BOV in it for next winter!

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Friday, February 09, 2007 12:21 PM
o ur daytonas turbo, ic, for some reason i thought it was the regualr 2.5 one.. my buddy had one of thos(and i had a 3L) and them cars spent more time gettin fixed then driven, glad i got rid of mine as it just sat for 3 years behind my house..

----------

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:54 AM
meh, the 2.2L and 2.5L are decent engines, same with the 3L but you have to do valve seals on the 3L otherwise they all burn oil.

anybody got a cheap intercooler kicking around?

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 5:26 PM
I have Landon's FMIC from an SRT.

needs lots of love, but a simple task for anyone with a tig

phone him and ask him if he wants to sell it

just needs about 5" cut short and new end tanks to fit your application!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 12:19 PM
yeah i'll skip that one...

any others? i could even use a talon side mount

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:29 PM
I was in Rond's marine and they run a cool little 8" x 14" FMIC on their Turbo Four Stroke series engines. Pretty neat to compare the 'wee' turbo with my own setup. Very little lag, I think the hole thing could fit in my hand, lol.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:18 PM
I know you guys don't like me but oh well ill fill you in on what im up to for 2007 i have

2 Ractive Stainless MT602 Mufflers, had MT620's but the hangers both broke with the rough ride from the air ride and i had the hangers welded to the mufflers, well when they broke they made holes in the MT620's the 620's are disconrinued so i purchased the 602's and will not be welding hangers to the mufflers this time

got my rk sport intake Electro Chrome plated at the chrome pit, because rk just polishes it and it was really scrached up

new suspension TEIN Super Street With Pillowball Upper Mounts

RK Sport Ram Air Hood With Evil Eyes molded on

Custom 95-02 1st Generation Sunfire HID Projector Headlights Made With OEM Infiniti FX Bi-Xenon HID Projectors Thanks To: Joshua L. Wirz @ http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/

Plug-And-Play HID Conversion Kit

going to try a new tranny fluid Royal Purple Synchromax Manual Transmission Fluid

also going to get The Mong Shine Done on it
Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:20 PM
also going to get The Mong Shine Done on it

lol i mean Ming Shine
Friday, February 16, 2007 9:13 AM
joshua does great work, i want to get a set of his headlights! but they're not cheap

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Friday, February 16, 2007 10:24 AM
1QUICKJ wrote:I know you guys don't like me but oh well ill fill you in on what im up to for 2007 i have

new suspension TEIN Super Street With Pillowball Upper Mounts

RK Sport Ram Air Hood With Evil Eyes molded on

Custom 95-02 1st Generation Sunfire HID Projector Headlights Made With OEM Infiniti FX Bi-Xenon HID Projectors Thanks To: Joshua L. Wirz @ http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/

The hood will look sweet with the eyelids, and ditto on the headlights, any pics of those? I'd be interested to see how the new suspesion rides, pillowballs can be rought.

It's not that we (well me anyways) don't like you, but you were being an ass. That was a long time ago, so don't be afraid to post.

Friday, February 16, 2007 11:29 AM
ya josh makes wicked headlights i wouldnt mind getting a set myself but i just cant afford them... @!#$ i cant wait till may 25 now im super hyped for summer, i havent went for a cruise since summer 05...

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com

Friday, February 16, 2007 9:20 PM
I've always wanted to do the izntrbl headlights and mold my hood, that should look really good!

Friday, February 16, 2007 10:38 PM
yeah i think its gonna look pretty good, Ian i dont have pics of the lights, i dont have them yet he is sending them out really soon hes almost done building them, what i really hope is that the Tein ss-p's will ride nice, this is the last chance im giving suspension, i put enough money on suspension that i could of purchased anouther sunfire, if these are not good im selling them and purchasing brand new stock suspension and thats how it will stay because i love the way the stock suspension rides, i just dont like the stance but im willing to give it up for the ride to be nice, i hate the koni yellow and gc settup as i dont know how to do it and i dont wanna learn how to and after 1 summer and i see and hear the way 2hot4u's koni and gc settup rides, it stinks terrable its just the same like air ride, it wasnt in the beginning after steve did it but 1 summer later its the @!#$s noises to hell and such a rough ride, she also purchased the tein ss-p so i will be doing her car and mine in a month and ill let you guys know how its like, i hope its good
Saturday, February 17, 2007 7:37 AM
1QUICKJ wrote:yeah i think its gonna look pretty good, Ian i dont have pics of the lights, i dont have them yet he is sending them out really soon hes almost done building them, what i really hope is that the Tein ss-p's will ride nice, this is the last chance im giving suspension, i put enough money on suspension that i could of purchased anouther sunfire, if these are not good im selling them and purchasing brand new stock suspension and thats how it will stay because i love the way the stock suspension rides, i just dont like the stance but im willing to give it up for the ride to be nice, i hate the koni yellow and gc settup as i dont know how to do it and i dont wanna learn how to and after 1 summer and i see and hear the way 2hot4u's koni and gc settup rides, it stinks terrable its just the same like air ride, it wasnt in the beginning after steve did it but 1 summer later its the @!#$s noises to hell and such a rough ride, she also purchased the tein ss-p so i will be doing her car and mine in a month and ill let you guys know how its like, i hope its good

She probably just needs new strut mounts, I'd suggest doing them when you install the new suspension anyways. I just helped Corey install a new one in his car last night, they are terrible, especially the rear ones.

Saturday, February 17, 2007 8:31 AM
Yeah they are pretty bad, 2hot already purchased the tein-ssp like myself we both have it now shes switching to those then selling her koni and gc setup, when steve did her install we replaced the mounts all around, so that means with the koni and gc you have to replace mounts every summer, i dont like that at all, we dont have to replace the mounts when we do the teins because the teins come with the pillowball mounts they come with there own mounts that they promis has a bearing thats manufactured by the best bearing company in the world, i guess we will have to see that in time when i turn my wheel if it creeks and crap, it could be her mounts but who on earth wants to do that work every 6 months, they go so soon on stockers when you are lowerd on them its freaking worse
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search