Jbody of Alabama JOA - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jbody of Alabama JOA
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 6:58 AM
i am willing to go to birmingham to meet its a good drive so it couldnt be to early in the morning maybe around 1:00 or so birmingham is every bit of 3 hours from me. i would prolly bring about three to five cavys with me. we need to set a date and make sure some one can give some good directions with road names and estimated miles on the certian roads. my navigation is pretty good as long as you give a good street addy.
we first need to decide on the exact date.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 4:05 PM
well, i dont think anyone wants to have a meet in the cold so i think we should wait until it warms up a little. but if enough people want to have a meet soon then i would be willing to get a little cold . but i was thinking maybe around spring that way we would have time to get the word out and it would be warm but not too hot. also that would give people time to finish their winter projects like me. because i know a few of you are adding mods during the off season.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 4:09 PM
also that would give people time to make sure they are off. if anyone has a date in mind please post it
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 5:22 PM
Febuary 5th, 2005
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:16 PM
Hmm sounds good to me. I dunno about febuary 5th tho. Isnt world of wheels somewhere around that time? <br>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 11:31 PM
a weekend date if possible,maybe a sunday?................warmer please!
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 5:36 AM
only way i can go is if it is on a saturday or sunday. i just hope that i have my car back
by then. anyone have a problem with a body shop keeping your car for a year and a half
i have but that is off subject.
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 11:28 AM
well i hope my car would b done by then but yeah lets make it a sunday and when it gets warmer..im also looking for a blue 240sx from birmingham that has nos in it and a body kit if anyone knows who it is. Lets set up a date and get the jbodys rollin...
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 3:46 PM
yeah a sat or sun would be best .and the 240 you are lookin for i think i know the guy if you are talking about the one with bags and the carbonfiber wing its my boy jamal's.. why are you looking for it is he selling it
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 3:47 PM
and for brisk yeah i think world of wheels is around that time also im ordering my new front end thursday
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 9:47 PM
Naw i dont know if he selling it but if its the same guy he was up at Motlow College up here in Lynchburg tn and he told me about comin down there for a club in birmingham i got a number to call but i figured if he was down there i could holla at him if its the same guy. Tell him i drive a Purple Sunfire if u see him and its the guy from Motlow if he remembers

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 10:13 PM
I cant do it on a Wedensday or Sunday.
Thursday, December 16, 2004 11:35 AM
Set an exact date and let me know I live near Huntsville so if anyone wants to ride down together holla at me, but if at all possible on a weekend, my Cav sedan should be done by then, all I need is a paint job. Brisk I love that carbon fiber body kit, thats sweet as hell dude.
Thursday, December 16, 2004 3:58 PM
What about March or April? <br>

I swear, as loud as you are, you should be doing at least 200 mph.
Thursday, December 16, 2004 9:30 PM
april i'll be going to pigeon forge for a rod run, maybe march?
Thursday, December 16, 2004 10:00 PM
damn... look, we cant make everyone happy some people are just going to have to juggle some things or just miss it but im shooting for about the middle of march
Friday, December 17, 2004 8:24 AM
Lets do it. March . Post a date ,i'll be there.
Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:47 PM
IM in Tuscaloosa "T-Town" im holdin it down for cav's here tryin to start a club, but i cant think of a good name all the good ones are taken bye civic clubs
Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:56 PM
Guys,

If you are looking sponsorship with AEM. I got the web page. Here it is

http://www.aempower.com/pdf/SponsorshipOpportunities.pdf

And March would be great. I say on Saturday 4, 2005. I have classes Monday thru Thursday. I have it to 7-12. Then work 1-5 p.m.
Monday, December 20, 2004 7:13 PM
to all people close to b-ham & t-town my club has just been sponsored (today) by forbidden Motorsports so because of the sponsorship i looking to expand the club bigger than the jefferson county area if interested email me at

Yellowscorpion@charter.net

thanks
Friday, December 24, 2004 1:09 AM
the jbash is set for march (about the second weekend date not set yet)

<br>

WWW.sinisterambitions.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 10:20 PM
You all have very good thoughts on getting a club started. I am in a club in Virginia Beach Va. My club's name is J-REVOLUTION. I wonder if any of you have heard of it. We have like twenty something members as of right now. OH and by the way, I am from Bama is why Im all up in the convo. I just came home on holiday leave!! Well everyone have fun. And if there are any J's interested that live close to Alexander City, AL then hit me up on here and lemme know so we might could hang for a few... <br>

Zcav~~Michael~~~~~ R.I.P ZVAPOR (17 MAR 04 TO 22 MAR 06)
2000 Cavalier z24 coupe

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 11:40 PM
how far is alexander city from bham
<br>

WWW.sinisterambitions.com
Friday, December 31, 2004 4:14 PM
Yeah i deff. want there to be a JOA... I've been waiting for this to happen forever !
Saturday, January 01, 2005 10:39 PM
whats up my alabama j-bods? im from tusc. whats up euric, its me brandon in the white 2k5 cavy, i bought those wheels from you. you know im down for a JOA. whats up brisk? i met you down in montgomery @ import faceoff on the 14th of nov. i still like the carbon fiber front and $hit. but newayz we definetly need to set up a JOA. <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search