Jbody of Alabama JOA - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jbody of Alabama JOA
Monday, January 03, 2005 9:20 PM
^^^^^ im from tusc. too i drive a black cavy w/ white dragons on it and motegi rims.

Monday, January 03, 2005 9:23 PM
what year is it ? im not sure if ive ever seen it. <br>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 4:14 PM
just got my classes for this year and they are on tues. and thurs. so i will be at almost all the car shows this year plus i have to, to keep sponsorship. But if any of you guys are around the Huntsville or Madison area just give me a ring on my cell 256-426-7826 so we can meet up, check out each others rides and heck go play some pool.
Saturday, January 08, 2005 2:50 AM
if any of you guys are interested in joining sinisterambitions also go to our website and fill out the info. we are based out of birmingham <br>

WWW.sinisterambitions.com
Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:49 AM
so when is the alabama meet???
Thursday, January 13, 2005 4:02 PM
i was hoping for about the second weekend in march <br>

Thursday, January 13, 2005 6:27 PM
sounds good to me, how about everyone else??? post and let us know
Friday, January 14, 2005 6:06 AM
sounds good to me.
<br>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 3:00 PM
does this sound good to everyone.
Sunday, January 23, 2005 6:04 PM
anyone?
Monday, January 24, 2005 7:22 AM
Just tell me a time and place and Ill be there!

Monday, January 24, 2005 2:45 PM
alright two people will for sure be there no matter the date. where is a good place.
Or should we just forget about this all together and let the post fall to the bottem of the list.
Monday, January 24, 2005 4:28 PM
I,m down my car might be in the shop though, getting a skyline headlight swap and the rear is being redone.
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:47 PM
CAVALAC wrote:alright two people will for sure be there no matter the date. where is a good place.
Or should we just forget about this all together and let the post fall to the bottem of the list.

im still saying march but im currently doing big things with my own car club (sponsors and car show, etc...) so we can still have the meet in march if everyone wants to we can meet at George Ward park in Homewood its in B-Ham <br>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 5:08 PM
alright so george ward park in homewood, sounds good first saturdy or sunday in march.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:00 AM
ill be there. euric knows how to get in touch with me. <br>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:42 AM
I'll be there. hopefully my car will be painted, but even if not i'll still come down in the unpainted cav, so what we gonna do at the meet? Maybe hit club chaos when darkness falls.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:32 AM
CAVALAC wrote:alright so george ward park in homewood, sounds good first saturdy or sunday in march.

Well i was thinking about the 3rd weekend in march if you guys want it the first weekend then go ahead but i will not be there because its my Drill Weekend (army) and i just thought that the 3rd weekend would be best so that way it gives people time to pay their bills and see how much money they are working with. <br>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 2:03 PM
So how many people are gonna show?
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:58 PM
ill be there as long as its a weekend
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:59 PM
im hopeing to get as many people as i can also if anyone is interested my club is having a 1st year anniversary party at bell bottoms or at tiki bobs next month and we are doing a wet t-shirt contest prize of a $100. so if any of you guys want to come (21 and up pleaze) just let me know send it to my email yellowscorpion@charter.net <br>

Sunday, January 30, 2005 6:25 AM
3rd weekend of march will be good, my car should be painted, Cant wait to see more J's
Saturday, February 05, 2005 4:25 PM
Isn't the 3rd weekend in march the same weekend as the Pigeon Forge Pre-meet?

Sunday, February 06, 2005 1:33 AM
?

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 2:50 PM
i'm a pretty much stock J in the Montgomery/Auburn area. I'm pretty involved in school, but i would like to make it. I met Brisk at the Import faceoff in montgomery.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search