N.C. Meet...Anybody? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
N.C. Meet...Anybody?
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:00 PM
Are we still having a N.C. meet. I havent heard about it for a while now and I was just wondering if we're still having it.

Re: N.C. Meet...Anybody?
Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:25 PM
just keep me informed of the meet.....as in time and place

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Saturday, July 16, 2005 8:46 AM
Yeah what he said
Saturday, July 16, 2005 9:36 PM
I think it will all come together around august I think,scott is getting his car together or at least his high output stroker eng.I just finished my rear end project but,still have some minor things to do to have it like I want it.Got lube up my shift cables and check out my clutch switch think its sticking a little and should have that ironed out in day or so time permitting.So unless My old cav has other issues asside from that I will b ready to join the crowd on a meet for us local j owners.That's my story,if u want to my upgraded rear end go to the 1st gen forum and click on the HAPPY 4th post,its got pics and so forth of all the time and effort I put into my ride.CYA

Saturday, July 16, 2005 10:22 PM
where is everybody located? how bout somewhere in charlott, or gastonia?

btw, did ne1 from teh NC go to the bash?

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Sunday, July 17, 2005 9:37 AM
lol i still think its funny that no one from charlotte always wants it IN charlotte while were drivin all over the place hahaha....and yea im still workin on it, the top have is done...still waiting on the block to come back from being bored so we can put the internals in....but i should be able to meet you guys, even though im in charleston wv right now...later guys

Go ahead and see just how powerless you are. .... ROGER THAT!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:28 AM
Im from MD but will be traveling to Knaggshead beach (spelling) in NC in two weeks. I will be driving my Cav. My wife and the kids will be leaving July 31st and I will be leaving August the 3rd.

Hopefully some of you members will be around the area. Its gonna be a hell of a road trip for me....lol

Alex
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:07 PM
Update? Scott, Jamie, Ron... neone?? Is anyone actually still IN the state, lol

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 7:47 PM
I think august would b good time for us to meet.I know scotts engine program is coming along and I have completed my project so far.I have some minor adjustments to make but,this weekend that should b done.I think august would b ideal so,once scott gives us a lil timeline on getting his ride assembled so to speak let's pic a weekend that most can attend.The location should b piedmont dragstrip since its pretty much in the center of all of us so folks from raleigh, charlotte do not have to drive a country mile.As for showing it really does not matter to me,just to meet say b4 for breakfast or lunch then hit the strip and hang out sounds good and watch some burning tires down the strip.WOOHOO

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 10:50 AM
I'm new to this forum. I live near Salisbury and if this thing's close enough and I'm off, I'd love to go. Where is the piedmont dragstrip at?

I had something really funny to put here but it was too long.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:29 PM
andrew: man youre not too far from me......im from mt. gilead. south of albemarle. maybe we could hook up sometime.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:43 PM
Piedmont dragstrip is between whitsett and burlington,I am thinking they consider it burlington.It's right off I85 and I40 take exit 132 mount hope church rd.Hope that's exact enuff.It would prolly take u about a 1hr 30 or less to get there.As of yet we have not set a time and date,but figure that the dragstrip is central enuff for most peps to come out and hang around and run if they want etc.Have not heard a word out of ole scott trent LATELY,ummm wonder where he's been hiding out building a covert super cav car.I am in greensboro here and there are a few others here in town as well.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:48 PM
i seem to be the only one in raleigh that has posted to this, but i am in raleigh, and i am interested, as long as i can find time off from both jobs and still got insurance on the cavi... stupid tickets... lol

Friday, August 05, 2005 9:16 PM
I realize everybody get's busy hell I am during the week for sure,but always find time to keep up with the jbo scene.It would be trendy to see what all of u are doing even if we are not meeting up in the near future for a grand jbody function etc.I have been driving my azz off in the tractor trlr and have worked on the cav some as of yesterday.I am planning on pouring so more money into the front end suspension as soon as I have like about 350.00 for a complete new set of struts mounts springs and redo the front end like a did my rear end completely all restored.That's my scoop come on u scooter crunch jbods get with keeping in touch at least HERE.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 9:00 AM
well lets set a date how about the 19th???? we can meet up at the biscuitville in greensboro off of highpoint rd? anyone down with that date?. thats two weeks from now so if you work you can ask for that day off, and make it up some other day.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:02 AM
Hey, just got here, but I am in Jacksonville (Hell Hole of NC), how about the 13th, this comming Saturday?

Mike OUT
01' Chevrolet Cavalier (241fwhp@14psi on Pump 93
40mpg)
: 2200 Toyota Engine (No internal work), 5 Speed w 350ft
lb Trq Clutch, T3/T4 Log Mani w T3/T04E T31, Ford Mustang GT 30lb
injectors, Cobalt SS 2bar MAP, LC-1 WB, HP Tuners all the way!, WW
Lip Kit, Z24 Wing, 17in Rims & Tires (8in wide), KYB 2 Adj Struts
w KSport Lowering Springs, 2 & 1/2in to 2 & 3/4in Custom Exhaust,
Magnaflow 3in Muffler Tip Combo , BMW Silver, Short Shifter, ect...
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:12 AM
That might be better for me too. The 19th is my sister's wedding rehearsal.

I had something really funny to put here but it was too long.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:28 AM
Alright, thats one, how about the rest. Does every one want to meet in the city, or on the outer beltline? Walmart parking lot? K-Mart, Food Lion, where?

Mike OUT
40mpg)
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:25 PM
wish i could i will be out in arizona this weekend..... since i cant do it this weekend and depending on if people meet up next weekend i was going to get something going on like the 19th or 26th. we have a few j's in the area that will be able to do something too......

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:36 PM
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:42 PM
so when exactly is the meet going to be?

Thursday, August 11, 2005 4:15 AM
Well guys/gals I will be gone on the 26th for Iraq, but I can do Sat or Sun this weekend, or next. I will be gone for 7 months, and just wanted to get some ideas to dwell on before I left. I have the net in Iraq some, so I can be buying all my parts for the cavy over there. I would really like to get together on the 13th if at all possible, as long as the majority rules. Not to exclude any one person though. What does everyone think about that?

Mike OUT
40mpg)
Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:12 AM
and there is always this show? suppose to be the last one for DJM http://www.highwayinvasiontour.com/petersburg.htm

Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:48 PM
so if we could do it next weekend (since its already thursday and we havnt decided yet) can most or all of us make it?
Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:42 PM
Next weekend being the 20th is good for me as of right now.Tommorrow I do not know my schedule an have alot I need to do here at home saturday.So if we pick a date which should it be august 20 or the following wkend to try and accomodate most peps who could meet up and then ride out to piedmont dragway to hang around etc.Pick a date the 20th or 27 both of which are saturdays,fridays typically suck for me workwise and get home LATE and tired from driving all freakin day in my big trk.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search