Freakshow Oct 21-24 Kinston NC - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Freakshow Oct 21-24 Kinston NC
Monday, August 29, 2005 8:55 PM
The Link:
http://www.dropjawmag.com/freak5/freak5index.htm

This show is soposed to be BAD*SS fun and IM going!
Whos with me!

Also were adding a class to the show(me and the locals) and we want some competition.
Pimp out a SHOPPING CART If we have enough to compete we will get a class!

I picked mine up today and Pimpin it out the rest of this week
Another local team has theres already

SPending limit $20
But you can use anything you already have!

Let the games begin!

Re: Freakshow Oct 21-24 Kinston NC
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:12 AM
i will prob be there

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:44 PM
if i can get the repairs from my aciident done soon enough (i might get a whole kit), i'll definitetly come. hell, i might come with it wrecked, lol
Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:16 AM
Ill most likly b driving mine broken to SHT because I broke my front bumper again the other day(5th time) and gotta take off the front of the car to re glass it UGHHH, Also Still have to replace the front bags and my compressor Just blew yesterday sao I tore em both down and gotta rebuild em and relocate em!

what fun right

As far as the Buggy, Its Slammed, body dropped and On AIR, eletric valves and all.. Goota finished the cylinder mounting brakets this weekend before it will be rolling again but gotthe new rims on it and the horns about ready to go

working on the hood still and neon Ye haw

lol

Saturday, September 03, 2005 12:41 PM
i'll have my kit on in about 2 weeks (VIS ballistix w/ F1 fenders), but it won't be painted yet. hopefully b4 Oct. 21st it will be, but i'll plan on goin to kinston either way. someone let me know if they want to meet up there
Monday, September 05, 2005 9:47 AM
Well Ive been sick alot latly, and as ALWAYS a show or meet comes up and SHlT BREAKS (as above) So Who Knows if Ill be going or not... Well accualy the girl is informing me that Im going like it or not money or not :shrugs: So I guess ill be there car or not.

But im 100% bringing the buggy lol

Monday, September 05, 2005 8:29 PM
We'll be there....I'd love to see your car there, spyderwizard. I'm curious as to what's under that black cover.

The more j's the merrier. If it's half the show it was before, it'll still be awesome!

Monday, September 05, 2005 11:55 PM
Im working on it Just ordered the parts for the compressors TOnight so they should be here by friday, soon as I get the car rolling Im gona go hunt down some extra job to pull in as much cash as I can so I can fix the front bumper, and tget the car sraight by freakshow, Also working on 2 other cars for freakshow, a turbo Eclipse and a Civic Hatch Not to mention a bunch of other small jobs and installs.

Like my new Sig jeff?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 7:29 AM
all i see is a red x

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 10:40 AM
turns out that i wont be goin to nopi due to work...gotta hate that 4-letter word. But i do plan on making this one.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:06 AM
street shadows should be on top

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:26 AM
Well The Buggys almost ready
Got its switchbox done and installed tonight and got the whole air system going OMG this thing is so fun cant wait to bring it out to the local sonic MUHAHAHA

Just gotta install the link chains, radio, and handles now WOO HAA

Oh and wont leave you all hanging, not painted yet and still gotta install some weights also but:
The Custom Switchbox I made for it 2 switches and a button..hmmmmm

Yes It Laybs "frame" and drags, also Hops and side to side, and 3 wheel.

So now anyone else want to bring a buggy pimp it to SH1T and have some fun haha!

Ill have a Video up later today when my friend Hosts it!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:09 PM
I'll go if i can find it, I will just be moved in by then!!

Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:33 PM
Well heres the video a day late!
Buggy

Enjoy, posting in the Photos and media fourm now

Sunday, September 25, 2005 3:47 AM
Ok, freakshow is coming up FAST now Just barely 4 weeks too dooms day.
Now that I'm an OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Saturday Morning Cartoons of Florence I will be showing with the club. OUR Plans are to leave FLORENCE around 7 AM FRIDAY the 21st! we will be driving(HOPEFULLY NON STOP 3 hours to KINSTON! IF anyone would like to meet up and cruise with us your MORE THAN WELCOME TO!

OK as far as my car going, some things are going right others well ARNT!
I got the back fenders cut out and the rear rims on tonight, still have to machine the front wheels to get them on, but that wont take much!
Bad news is when closing the car up tonight the drivers lambo decided to @!#$ on me and it break resulting in the door falling again ARGGRGRGRGR Jeff knows about the BULLSHT i want thru with this door!!!

BUT i'm sure I can fix it tomorrow If Clint can open the shop for me!
The air cylinders deal is in a mess, the cylinders I was gona order I cant afford right now So instead I went ahead and bought some more Body supplies, sandpaper ect, The stuff to start the backseat replacement(finally doing something lol), and well got the rims!
HOWEVER My friend with the convertible eclipse has to order NEW cylinders for the rear of his car and I may be able to buy his Old(brand new) ones for cheap, or at least use them for freakshow(I HOPE) But he is also tight on $$!

Clint's car still has some welding and bodywork to get done, about $2000 worth of parts(at least) to install and various other touch-ups to make.

Oh and I still got to work on the buggy....sometime lol...

Well here's some more Info!!:

Freak Show 2005 info....

Judging will be walk around and will begin Saturday morning. Once you enter Freak Show you will be able to park in the showing area and the judges will come around to you. There will be a possible 10 points for both Wheels/Tires and Vehicle Theme (how well everything flows together inside and out) catagory and a possible 20 points for each of the following catagories: Interior--Paint--Body--Trunk/Bed--Undercarriage--Engine Compartment. All judging done by Jawdropper Promotions. Good Luck To All.

Classes...
Trucks Chevy--M&W
Chevy (93 & older models)--M&W Cavalier--M&W
Chevy (94-97)--M&W Ford--M&W
Chevy (98 & newer)--M&W Focus--M&W
Ford (96-older models)--M&W Dodge/Plymouth--M&W
Ford (97 & newer models)--M&W Neon--M&W
Dodge/Mitz.--M&W Pontiac--M&W
Toyota--M&W All Other Domestic--M&W
Nissan--M&W Full Size--M&W
Isuzu--M&W Unfinished Car--M&W
Mazda--M&W Lowrider/Bikes/Other
Mini SUV--M&W Lowrider (79 & Older)--M&W
Full SUV--M&W Lowrider (80 & Older)--M&W
Full Size Truck Chevy--M&W Cadillac--M&W
Full Size Truck Ford--M&W Impala--M&W
Full Size Truck Other--M&W G-Body (cutlass-regal-monte)--M&W
4X4 Fullsize--M&W Mini Truck Lowrider--All
4X4 Mini--M&W Sport Compact Lowrider--All
Unfinished Truck/SUV--M&W BIG BALLER--All
Cars Crotch Rocket--All
Civic (95& Older)--M&W Bikes (2 Wheel)--M&W
Civic (96& Newer)--M&W Trikes & up--M&W
Accord--M&W Models--All
Other Honda--M&W Open/Special Interest--All
Acura--M&W Classic--All
Nissan--M&W Hot Rod Style--All
Eclipse--M&W
All Mitz.--M&W
Toyota--M&W
Mazda--M&W
Hyundai--M&W
Other Foreign--M&W

$35--Show Entry (includes 2 weekend passes)
$10--Model Car Registration
$25--Cruize Pass (includes 1 weekend pass)
$10--Spectator Wrist Band (gets you in all weekend)
$25--RVs or tag-alongs w/vehicle (includes 1 weekend pass)
$25--Camper Hookup (for those that need power/sewer)

**WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN ALL WEEKEND**

**Vehicles, crotch rockets and lowrider bikes fit under the show entry category.
**Cruize passes are for anyone who dont wanna park in the spectator parking lot with all the "regular" people and wants their ride to be a part of Freak Show, but may not be ready for competition. This pass allows you to pimp your ride into the show without having to worry about having your ride ready to show. Also, all the magazines and online zines that are there, usually don't go to the spectator parking lot to get the pics to be published....just a hint.
**Spectator wrist bands are $10 per person and allows you in the show all weekend....as long as you keep it on your arm.

Schedule of Events

Thursday, October 20
Noon – Vendors can start rolling in to set up
Midnight – Vehicle Registration begins at main gate
Friday, October 21
Noon – 6 pm – Judging in designated show area (if your not judged today, please be back in your spot tomorrow by noon!)
5 pm – Beer Pong preliminaries inside building (back room)
8 pm – Rip Hop band live on main stage
9 pm – first round of Drop Jaw’s Legendary Night Show
Bikini Contest (500-300-100?)
Crowd battles
Freestyle rap off
Registration open ALL DAY
Saturday, October 22
12 noon – show registration closes (cruize passes still available)
Noon – 4 pm – stage fun at the cruize lanes!
4 pm - Beer Pong eliminations
8:45 pm - Beer Pong Championship Game on Main Stage (100)
9 pm – Drop Jaw’s Legendary Night show, round two
DJM Cutie Lingerie Exhibition
Beat Box Battle (50)
Hot Mama Contest (100 winner takes it)
Ole E Chug Off (case of beer!)
Stringy Bikini (500-300-100)
Super Freak (1000-500-250)
Midnight – Show gates close! (If you’re inside, you’re inside until the morning!)
Sunday October 23
9 am – Show gates re-open
12 noon – Club games in derby pit
Hydro/Air contestants line up in derby pit
1 pm - Hydro Air Showoff
Highest 3 wheel/Dawg leg
2 pm – Dirt Burnout contest
Burnout contest
3 pm – All vehicles parked inside, must clear building
5 pm – Awards ceremony inside building
**Show vehicles MUST stay in designated SHOW AREA until vehicle has been judged. DO NOT CRUIZE OUT OF THE DESIGNATED SHOW AREA BEFORE GETTING JUDGED, OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE CAR SHOW!!
**We will have cops at the show all night. They are securing the grounds and if you stay on the grounds, you will have to stay at your tent past a certain point in the night. We can’t have wonderers out really late at night!
**NO GLASS BOTTLES. . .we will be checking for this at the gate. Do NOT bring glass bottles with you or they will be thrown away at the gate!!!!
**We will have cops checking every single car leaving the grounds on both Friday and Saturday nights. They will be checking for intoxicated people trying to drive out of the show drunk. We can’t control the spectator parking area, but this security measure is for the safety of everyone and will be respected!
**No fights will be tolerated! NO EXCEPTIONS, if you fight, you get kicked out on the spot!
**No open fires at all. The only fires allowed are in grills, no exceptions. You will be asked to leave if you have an open fire. Consider this your warning because there won’t be another one!

BEST OFS CLUB AWARDS
BEST CUSTOM BUILT INTERIOR LARGEST NC CLUB
MOST INNOVATIVE PAINT SCHEME LARGEST OUT OF STATE CLUB
MOST FLIPS/FOLDS/SUICIDES LARGEST WORLDWIDE CLUB
FREAKIEST ENGINEERING POINTS BATTLE
FREAKIEST DISPLAY BEST CLUB DISPLAY
HOTTEST WHEEL/TIRE COMBO MOST BODY DROPS
HOTTEST AIRBRUSHING MOST PARTYING CLUB
MOST CREATIVE STEREO INSTALL CLUB OF THE YEAR
MOST CREATIVE HYDRO INSTALL
MOST CREATIVE AIR INSTALL
MOST ARTISTIC GRAPHICS
HIGHEST DAWGLEG
HIGHEST 3 WHEEL
BEST DROP JAW REPRESENTATION (ON A VEHICLE)

OK NOW One more thing, I am pretty sure Ill be STRAPPED for cash at freakshow so I may hit up on that free camping deal, but I could still get a Hotel room with the rest of the club.

WHO IS STAYING WHERE?

OK this is a LONG post now SO I want some FEEDBACK!

Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:03 AM
We'll be there Friday morning, also. We're staying at Holiday Inn Express.

Sunday, September 25, 2005 5:36 PM
i may have to cruise up there with yall. might be camping i gto lots of camping supplies.

Monday, September 26, 2005 1:41 AM
OK change of plans we will be leaving florence FRIDAY NIGHT because MANY of the members MUST work friday, no set time yet.

Got the door fixed, backseat replacement about halfway done, all 4 rims are ON, and gona start back on the bodywork if the humidity isint bad tommrow! yay

Sunday, October 02, 2005 5:53 PM
I might be at the Holiday Day Inn Express as well...But look out for my car !!..lol

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:26 PM
Wow shows coming up soon, I dont know how much longer Ill be able to post because of the :@!#$fest: going on in the photos and media fourm.

as most of you know my front bumper got effed saturday and probably isint fixable However it will still be on the car for freakshow, just not smooth(because I plan to enter the dragging contest Most of you saw the integra that shot the fender OFF at last years freakshow, Ill do the same with a molded bumper lol.

The front cylinders are ON and on SAFELY

The backseat Im gona work on tonight I think and get the fiberglass mold for the spare made Depending on if I get the steel frame part done or not tonight.

$$$$$ SUCKS

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:28 PM
Also forgot to mention we are leaving 7pm friday from florence.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:19 PM
Im going too (04 Black cavy coupe w/ purple flames). im going w/ my club (Spectacle) and will be there friday afternoon. I'll look for you guys there.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:55 PM
Hope to see you there, because I know I will be there friday until ceremony

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:27 AM
where yall meeting at chazz. i am planning on ridding up with yall. also where are yall staying becuase i dont know what i am going to do for that yet.

Friday, October 07, 2005 5:43 PM
at the old Win Dixie at 7PM friday If you need directions I can get you some,what oparts of flore3nce do you know?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search