alabama meet!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: alabama meet!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:44 PM
hello!?!?!?!?!?!?! where is everyone??

Sunday, October 23, 2005 5:11 AM
we're here. jsut staying busy. still trying to rid oureselves of the purple car
Sunday, October 23, 2005 9:21 AM
haha

Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:11 PM
haha what? and getting ready to go through the pink one agin, interior new front bumper, etc
Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:45 PM
i figured you would have done gotten rid of it already. i wish i had the money to buy it.

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:44 PM
its on ebay again, i hope it hits reserve. we bought an 06 chevy hhr. its kinda ugly, but you can just get it for once and haul a$$ without worrying about breaking something. gonna keep pinky for now though tired of working on all of them we got rid of our lowered ranger too
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:23 PM
bah so what are we do???? do you guys wanna meet or wait till it gets warm???

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:15 PM
well it IS kinda cold right now how about we wait until it warms up. but i really dont have a problem meeting in the winter just not outside im still trying to get my bike its so sweet (shameless thread jack lol) but my cosigner is no where to be found.

ok back on topic

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:21 PM
What's up everyone! Sorry lol I haven't been checkin the regional forums lately! I kind of think we should plan something for the end of winter / beginning of spring...that way it won't be too cold to where we can't go outside but it won't be rediculously hot either!

Actually now that I think about it...I wouldn't be able to go to anything until the end of May because of baseball ( yeah im still in high school hah)

I say we have the meet around the beginning of June? Well since nobody has thrown out any dates I thought I would give something..

And this time I will actually be able to stay more than a couple hours! It seems like there were a lot more people who would have responded to this than there are... but I guess people are like me and haven't checked on here lately. I really don't care where the meet is held, as long as it isn't too far from Montgomery

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:46 PM
gah i swear nobody lives in AL

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:53 PM
if yall ever decide when the meet is gonna be, let me know cuz maybe ill be able to go!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:00 PM
Lemmie know when and where and HOPEFULLY this freaking time I can go and not have to worry about not having much money which I don't have anyway or some crazy emergency that happens. I wanna meet up with the HSV crew at sometime. I keep seeing the crazy primer cavi around Monte Sano and then the backside of Chapman mountain here and there.

WooHoo I will get to show off the DRL blu wire bypass mod.....Freakin ticks me off that is the only mod that I have done besides the deck and XM install. Anyone know of any other cheap mods that I can do? NO IAT relocation however, I did do the IAT upgrade to the new connector and relocated the wires so that they are more straight to the sensor.....only to change it all when the AEM cold air intake that I want gets installed.....and oh yeah, I kinda fabbed my warm air intake using some of the GM parts and a cone air filter. So the airbox is gone and it sounds real nice when you pounce on it especially in third

Keep the thread on top...

L8R
Rich
Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:21 PM
how about at the start of spring that way it wont be too hot or too cold it would be just right and it would give people time to regroup from all of the hoilday spending and get up the cash to come out and have a good time with everyone. (if we have a bigger turn out than last time i will give everyone a 100 bucks out of my own pocket**)

**not really just come out and have some fun

Sinister Ambitions
Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:28 PM
Quote:

(if we have a bigger turn out than last time i will give everyone a 100 bucks out of my own pocket**)

Promise?

Im definatly going now.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:29 PM
Quote:

**not really just come out and have some fun

Actually I dont think I'll be able to make it you know @!#$ happens.

Nah I will come this time.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:59 PM
alright!!^^*quagmire off Family Guy*

Sinister Ambitions
Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:17 PM
Whenever you guys wanna do it just make sure it is on a Saturday...LOL....

Woooo Hooo....How many people do we have left in HSV and surrounding area.

L8R
Rich
Saturday, December 10, 2005 11:21 AM
I am pretty close to HSV. I have been down to Huntsville dragway with the cavy.

2004 Cavalier. Razzi. (Sold)
1998 Corvette. Some mods.
1992 Typhoon. Lots of mods.
1994 Civic VX 44MPG
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:12 PM
*bump *

Sinister Ambitions
Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:33 AM
What part of alabma is every body from? I have been trying to have a north alabama j meed for about six months now but caint find anyone to gather around. Im tryin to have one sometime around june in the albertville area or somewhere close to that. Any one else want to throw another date then pleeeeez do. Im tired of reading about all the other meets but have never seen anything about a alabama meet. Lets get the ball rollin.
Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:02 PM
we just had a alabama meet not to long ago. we will probably have the statewide one some where around spring or so in the middle of the state (b-ham, t-town)

Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:04 PM
well thats nice to see can people plase stat informing the new guy on this. Im sorry to sound mean but i really want to be active member in all this. Im not new to the car world but am new to the J-body world. Any help would be greatly apprecheated.
Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:07 PM
will do i'll try to think of a date and place and post it tommorrow. prolly around spring break maybe, if everyone is available.

Friday, December 16, 2005 9:02 AM
What part of alabama is everybod here from?
Friday, December 16, 2005 1:44 PM
Im from northwest florida so its wont be to bad of a drive for me. Especially since there are such kind people like redecocav.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search