alabama meet!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: alabama meet!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, December 16, 2005 2:59 PM
Rob wrote:I am pretty close to HSV. I have been down to Huntsville dragway with the cavy.

Huntsville here too....just some crazee dude in an Arrival Blue Cavi with the "sneaky smilie" license plate on the front

Aaron Mauldin wrote:What part of alabma is every body from? I have been trying to have a north alabama j meed for about six months now but caint find anyone to gather around. Im tryin to have one sometime around june in the albertville area or somewhere close to that. Any one else want to throw another date then pleeeeez do. Im tired of reading about all the other meets but have never seen anything about a alabama meet. Lets get the ball rollin.

When I was with contour.org I used to do meets over here all the time. We had one really rockin meet with the TN group and filled up a parking lot there and just did a 3-day event. I will try to see if I can free up more time and help to get this thang started and big.

Keep the thread alive

L8R
Rich

Friday, December 16, 2005 8:58 PM
Tuscaloosa here. and thank you Garrin

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:27 PM
Any one from the Albertville/Marshall County or Dekalb County Area here cause i would like to meet up with some local cavys and fires.
Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:39 PM
I'm the only J in Montgomery that I know about

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:25 PM
Hey! Snead here! About 20 min south of Albertville of couse. Me and my husband have 2 Cavis. A 2 and 4 door. Always looking for someone close who shares a same intrest
Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:32 PM
birmingham Representa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......it's me again!!!! hey brandon just to up date you darius wont make this meet unless he gets another cavy because someone set his on fire it broke down on the freeway and he left it there for like two or three days and someone broke into it on the side of the freeway and set it ablaze. but davenice will be there and yours truely...

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:41 PM

i will make it definately. i say May or whenever it is warm. as long as it is on a friday, saturday or sunday i am down. also it would be awesome to do the jbody cruise for the north AL guys again. that was some cool stuff..... until i got us lost . but i will for sure make it. maybe i will have mine modified this time.

============================
My CarDomain Site
Sunday, December 18, 2005 9:56 AM
euric dinkins wrote:birmingham Representa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......it's me again!!!! hey brandon just to up date you darius wont make this meet unless he gets another cavy because someone set his on fire it broke down on the freeway and he left it there for like two or three days and someone broke into it on the side of the freeway and set it ablaze. but davenice will be there and yours truely...

how did it break down??? when did this happen???

Sunday, December 18, 2005 7:25 PM
I am here in the deep south of Al. I am in Mobile. I wish there were more here in Mobile.
Monday, December 19, 2005 12:38 AM
redecocav wrote:
euric dinkins wrote:birmingham Representa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......it's me again!!!! hey brandon just to up date you darius wont make this meet unless he gets another cavy because someone set his on fire it broke down on the freeway and he left it there for like two or three days and someone broke into it on the side of the freeway and set it ablaze. but davenice will be there and yours truely...

well he said he was on the way home and he started to hear a vibrating noise so he pulled over and the tire on the front passanger side had broken like 3 of the thingys that the bolts screw on to. so he left it there and never went back to check on it or anything and about the 3rd day the police called his moms house and said they found it on the freeway on fire. so he went to check it out and the windows were busted and the radio was gone and they tried to get the subs out but couldnt so i guess they got pissed and set it on fire. this was about 2 weeks ago.

Sinister Ambitions
Monday, December 19, 2005 1:12 AM
euric dinkins wrote:
redecocav wrote:

well he said he was on the way home and he started to hear a vibrating noise so he pulled over and the tire on the front passanger side had broken like 3 of the thingys that the bolts screw on to. so he left it there and never went back to check on it or anything and about the 3rd day the police called his moms house and said they found it on the freeway on fire. so he went to check it out and the windows were busted and the radio was gone and they tried to get the subs out but couldnt so i guess they got pissed and set it on fire. this was about 2 weeks ago.

Dang, I know I saw his car on the side of the road, On Highway 65 right by the Fultondale exit, I couldn't find his number at all.

Experience is something you get after you need it.

Chuck Norris Can Set Ants On Fire With An Magnifying Glass..........At Night

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:01 PM
WitMyMoney wrote:
euric dinkins wrote:
redecocav wrote:

Dang, I know I saw his car on the side of the road, On Highway 65 right by the Fultondale exit, I couldn't find his number at all.

bingo that was it...

Sinister Ambitions
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:17 AM
so has anyone decided on any time or anything for a meet?

Thanks
Shaun

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:12 AM
Could some people ride into the albertville area sometime between December 28 through jan/3r just to hang out and for me to meet some other Js???
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:00 AM
Can Someone in the alabama area tell me where i can find a good fiberglass hood or carbon fiber hood and a set of fenders and a set of rims. I NEED HELP!!!
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:12 AM
Well I can get you almost whatever you need but it would have to still be shipped because I don't have a shop yet

Thanks
Shaun

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:22 AM
Aaron, you can get a oem carbon fiber hood from Pro Motion Tuning In West Virginia for around $250 + about $130 shipping, very nice hood, weighs about 30 pounds.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 12:28 PM
HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT MARCH???????? I was thinking around the 25th maybe???? I think that will be the 1st day of spring break??? If it interferes with anyones schedule let me know and we will all agree on a date. After we get the date set in stone then we will get a place agreed on and food items discussed.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:17 PM
I'm not sure what my plans are for then yet but as far as i know ill be able to go around then.

Thanks
Shaun

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:04 PM
Ill gladly let it be shipped but just need a good price. I need a hood,bumpercover,fenders,headlights and all the goods to do a conversion to a 03 frontend. and i NEED a set of rims or a stock 01 z24 rim. and can someone plz tell me somewhere i can send my rims to have them powdercoated black. Thanx again.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:10 PM
Aaron Mauldin: email me at sbizz17@yahoo.com with what exact parts you want and i will look up some prices for you.

Thanks
Shaun

Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:23 AM
redecocav wrote:HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT MARCH???????? I was thinking around the 25th maybe???? I think that will be the 1st day of spring break??? If it interferes with anyones schedule let me know and we will all agree on a date. After we get the date set in stone then we will get a place agreed on and food items discussed.

fine by me

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Friday, December 23, 2005 3:21 AM
Hey Aaron I live in Arab.I will be home til monday give me a call 2566406436 maybe we can meet up . And for those who think I'm dead I'm still here just work alot.
Euric I have your floor waitin.when it warms up we'll put it in.As for march ? if I'm in town
thats cool..Whats up pink and purpel give me a call .

Friday, December 23, 2005 6:28 AM
Hi Dewayne. Glad to hear your alive. Asked your wife about you the last couple of weekends. Finally made it up to see her ang get some things. Hope shes feeling better!
Purple is now more in about a week,. Purple is gonna be orange and black. Time for a change already. Have shaved the door handles trunk, and anteena, ang got a body kit laying here. Hopefully it will go to paint next weekend. Congrats on the NOPI win.
Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:35 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone here on the org and all the alabama js HAPPY Holidays. I think thats politically correct but who cares what im tryin to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search