Winter Florida meet FAILURE - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Winter Florida meet FAILURE
Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:05 PM
Well, I guess no one decided to show up despite the response we got in the first thread about it. Ocala residents, I understand why you all didn't show, but what about everyone else? It was a major dissappointment for the Tampa Js to sit and wait around for people we thought cared enough. I hope that maybe next time we can come together as a happy family.

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.

Re: Winter Florida meet FAILURE
Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:19 PM
WEAK @SS $HIT!!!!!! i almost expected this but figured naw SOMEONE will show... but nope.. noone.... you all are some WEAK @sses.. now you know why the tampa guys broke away from the Fl j's......

Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:34 PM
Nice, at least I told you why I couldn't go

Sorry it turned out crappy though. It seemed this was better thought out versus the Summer meet.

Josh
SLK 32

Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:41 PM
Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:13 PM
Casey : sorry to see nobody showed ..I had to work this weekend sorry iI was not able to be there..the same thing happened at the Super Chevy Show .. You went and Changed the Winter Meet due to many people said that they wanted to go to the super chevy show .. But when it was show time the only person that went to the show was Buzz122 and myself .. AGAIN WEAK FLA , All just a bunch of BS talking people..

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:53 PM
biotch azz nigaz...same @!#$ different meet...and i'm sure there will be some lame ass excuses and such, fuggit i just don't care anymore...i drive to westin for that show, i've drivin to orlando twice for that one...but i guess from now on i'll let convenience decide which shows i can attend, who knows what would happen if i inconvenienced myself for a fl j's show...what it boils down to -- no respect!

on the upside, lost identity represented as usual...the scenery was nice weather was great and we had a good time just hanin out...which is why we are who we are.

thank you casey and dan for putting in the effort...i had a good time, and alexis ran her car for the first time -- wasn;t that fun!!!

donnie

Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:14 PM
sorry guys, i had a couple of things that came up, that i couldn't leave here until late, get there for an hour, and then head back.....
glad you still had fun....

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:08 PM
bonedaddy wrote:biotch azz nigaz...same @!#$ different meet...and i'm sure there will be some lame ass excuses and such, fuggit i just don't care anymore...i drive to westin for that show, i've drivin to orlando twice for that one...but i guess from now on i'll let convenience decide which shows i can attend, who knows what would happen if i inconvenienced myself for a fl j's show...what it boils down to -- no respect!

on the upside, lost identity represented as usual...the scenery was nice weather was great and we had a good time just hanin out...which is why we are who we are.

thank you casey and dan for putting in the effort...i had a good time, and alexis ran her car for the first time -- wasn;t that fun!!!

donnie

I would love to know who this is addressed to. I did not make it, could not. I told Casey last week I was not sure if I would or not.
No respect for Tampa people?? I voted for Tampa, I have driven to tampa for a meet. I have been to every annual meet, except for the one this year.
You are right the FL J scene is weak all across this state.

FU Tuning

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:39 PM
"hanging out" and putting money into a pot for a possible barbecue is not my idea of driving hours on end.

planning? what planning? i even forgot about the show (and i'm ALWAYS on this site) until a small post came up about it the other day. how bout actually posting whats going on?

tampa said they could do a good show, well hell, this is one of the worst planned STATEWIDE meets i've seen yet. this is on par with the person originally doing my show who ..... disappeared.....

i still have respect for a few of the tampa people regardless of this post, meet, show, or not. mainly the people who showed me love regardless of bull@!#$.

i took a @!#$ GREYHOUND for the 04 show, so nobody better say anything about me "not going to anything". i go to something that's worth it.

and yea, fl j's is dead everywhere, and has been for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:46 PM
Just call it the Tampa J's heh

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:02 PM
ShowStopperTuning.com wrote:Just call it the Tampa J's heh

no we call ourselves Lost Identity for a reason....

as for what viper said whatever man.. when there was as little of interest as tehre was leading up to it from everyone else made us not want to risk putting up alot of our own money... and im glad i didnt at this point.. cause i would have been stuck with alot of left over food and whatnot....

Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:15 PM
penis.

-- John

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:48 PM
bonedaddy wrote:thank you casey and dan for putting in the effort...i had a good time, and alexis ran her car for the first time -- wasn;t that fun!!!

donnie

Damm right I ran. 17.9
3 speed respresent!!

Monday, November 21, 2005 6:08 AM
in a way i am not to suprised. I know i was not coming from months ago. Glad those who went had a good time.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, November 21, 2005 1:03 PM
wow would of thought their would of been a better response to this. as for myself i have no real excuse except that my dad is in the hospital so i went i saw him as well as had to work

call my excuses lame or not makes no difference to me

as for the fl scene being dead i honestly never knew it was alive to begin with

o well

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, November 21, 2005 5:03 PM
did we have a meet a couple years ago in tampa that totally bombed as well? anyways when it comes to future meets i believe all the tampa people agree..."not here". as far as Alexis running...some credit is due for being the only one who would go with her LOL. at least Casey has an excuse...i think it goes something like "BOOOM". and dont feel bad about a 17.9 all stock...my 99 2.2/3 speed only did a 17.7 at its best...and that was with all the basic bolt-ons. at least she beat me...LOL

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Monday, November 21, 2005 7:09 PM
Ian Clark wrote:did we have a meet a couple years ago in tampa that totally bombed as well? anyways when it comes to future meets i believe all the tampa people agree..."not here". as far as Alexis running...some credit is due for being the only one who would go with her LOL. at least Casey has an excuse...i think it goes something like "BOOOM". and dont feel bad about a 17.9 all stock...my 99 2.2/3 speed only did a 17.7 at its best...and that was with all the basic bolt-ons. at least she beat me...LOL

The last Tampa Florida meet was not a bomb. It was a good turn out. James did it.

FU Tuning

Monday, November 21, 2005 7:22 PM
i was just looking forward to seeing everyone, but i should have forseen the result...

my post was not "directed" at anyone in-particular, so chill higgins & alberto. it was just a post, written out of frustration because no matter who puts the show on or where it is located there are just to many haters in the fl j's for any of them to be successful...as for the no respect comment, that was reflecting everyone who has attempted to put on a show...there's just no respect.

but yes you guys are right, the fl j's are dead fo sho...

enough said -- i'm looking forward to the next meet where ever and when ever it may be...

alberto's a sexy biotch, well that's what batman says anyways

donnie

Monday, November 21, 2005 7:44 PM
Well at least something good came out of this. well... almost came...

I got my first official hump . I like how the smokestack just happened to be right where it is... its a sign Donnie.

-- John

Monday, November 21, 2005 8:31 PM
bonedaddy wrote:alberto's a sexy biotch, well that's what batman says anyways

uh, definitely not sleeping over his house anymore...

Monday, November 21, 2005 10:38 PM
i made it --- haha

pretty lame guys -- maybe this summer we can have a real show -- doubtful though

Monday, November 21, 2005 11:25 PM
Ian, I must thank you again for running with me. Casey was nothing but excuses and Donnie knew he'd be blown out of the water.

Batman and Robin got waaaaaaaaaay too anal retentive about those pictures. I guess the rest of us aren't good enough.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:07 AM
Ummm, ok? Maybe I won't be so "anal retentive" when it comes to hooking up everyone with car crap from now on.

The color of the cars compliment each other, both sunfires, and made for nice pictures, simple as that. Call it what you want, its whatever to me.

-- John

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:32 AM
Alexis wrote:Batman and Robin got waaaaaaaaaay too anal retentive about those pictures. I guess the rest of us aren't good enough.

one thing is a group picture, which is nice, but if he wants to take pictures for his own personal collections, ytf should he be forced to include your car if he doesn't want to? i like group pictures, but @!#$, if i want some personal pictures of my own, why cant i do it? its not like he excluded only you and included EVERYONE else in those pictures.

he owns one car and did some work on the other, so he technically has a lot of time put into both. and wanted pictures.

woopdeedoo.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:01 AM
whooaaa boys.. she was joking... wow..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search