Indiana March 11th meet - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Indiana March 11th meet
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:55 PM
I've been indoor karting in FL quite a few times in 60+ mph karts... and they let you race for 20+ minutes, you could easily get in 80 laps. Lets just say it's f*%&in amazing. Cost was about 30-40 bucks per run though. But worth it. These weren't you average go karts.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:27 PM
I think we should hit up the Karting place at like 6 then.. cart till about 730-8 eat at hooters and at 9 or so hit up the bowling alley for cosmic bowling..

Sounds like a hell of a time

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:37 PM
I am down for what ever and there is a huge parking lot at the and ill try to get in tuch with the guys from Fasttimes and see about a group discount but I am going to need a count on howmany will be there and 2 weeks before the 11th ill get this set up

SpyderJ 1 who is next

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:44 PM
SpyderJ
Karnage

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:48 PM
spyderJ wrote:I am down for what ever and there is a huge parking lot at the and ill try to get in tuch with the guys from Fasttimes and see about a group discount but I am going to need a count on howmany will be there and 2 weeks before the 11th ill get this set up

SpyderJ 1 who is next

there is no such thing as a group discount, I tried. Tho you could rent the place out but I dont think you have 1,300 bucks to rent it out.

Plus you realize if you go karting, then eat, then go back to bowling you might not get any lanes. bowling in the evening can get very busy.

I would either choose the bowling or karting, and eat. Plus you get major swamp ass if you go karting, cause they make you wear fire suits, and helmets.

other than that good luck.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:50 PM
you can reserve lanes if we know what time we will go bowling.. right ?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:01 PM
Karnage wrote:you can reserve lanes if we know what time we will go bowling.. right ?

depends on the facility.

my suggestion would be to eat first, then karting, afterwards bowling. that way you only have to drive to hooters from the location your comming from, afterwards drive to fastimes, go karting and then walk over to the bowling alley.

less chance for a group to get lost (since this area is very busy on weekends).

but it once again is totally up to you guys.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:07 PM
Thats a good idea too SAC..

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:09 PM
Are you going? you should add yourself the list.. so far its 2 people.. that would suck

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:10 PM
jason (spyder j) did you get my email??

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:16 PM
Karnage wrote:Are you going? you should add yourself the list.. so far its 2 people.. that would suck

no i wont be comming

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:15 PM
SAC (Shiver Metimbers) wrote:
Karnage wrote:Are you going? you should add yourself the list.. so far its 2 people.. that would suck

no i wont be comming
Party pooper just joking

still the best thing to do so that everyone dose not have to drive all over Indy is go to Pinheads and B-dubs and meet up around 5pm and do cosmicbowling for $12 for 4 hrs cause some of us may not be able to afford $18 a race for 8 min.

actualy there is 3
spyderJ
Karnage
Brandon M.

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:40 PM
I should be draging along Stephen ( MantaZ )

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 8:07 PM
spyderJ wrote:

no i wont be comming
Party pooper just joking

still the best thing to do so that everyone dose not have to drive all over Indy is go to Pinheads and B-dubs and meet up around 5pm and do cosmicbowling for $12 for 4 hrs cause some of us may not be able to afford $18 a race for 8 min.

actualy there is 3
spyderJ
Karnage
Brandon M.

hey i was just making suggestions, you guys do what you want to do.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:22 AM
i say pinheads. id much rather chill around the parkin lot than have to worry about drivin everywhere. SAC (name?) you should come. represent the westside w/ me.

my carDomain
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:58 AM
Im in for pinheads. Just lemmie know when. Where exactly is it??

Thank's!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:45 AM
GMPARTSPRO wrote:Im in for pinheads. Just lemmie know when. Where exactly is it??

Thank's!!
It is on SR 37 in Noblesville if you are comming fom Indy take 69 N to the Fishers/Noblesville exit then fallow 37N for about 2mi it will be on your left side. We will be meeting up around 4:30/5:00 at B-dubs which is right next to Pinheads on the 11th of March. And SAC thanks for the info your still more than welcome to come

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:44 AM
s1lver_N1p wrote:i say pinheads. id much rather chill around the parkin lot than have to worry about drivin everywhere. SAC (name?) you should come. represent the westside w/ me.

i dont have a name.... its just SAC

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 3:16 PM
s1lver_N1p wrote:i say pinheads. id much rather chill around the parkin lot than have to worry about drivin everywhere. SAC (name?) you should come. represent the westside w/ me.

i dont have a name.... its just SAC

LMAO
SO TRUE...so true.....

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:07 PM
Hey Jason (Godspeed) are you going to come just curious

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:37 PM
hey guys - spyderj, thanks for the pm letting me know about this!

unfortunately i doubt that me and my husband will be able to come, because i actually am planning a baby shower for his sister on march 12th in illinois, and we will prolly go there the 10th or 11th so we wont be anywhere near indy to meet up with everyone. it sucks i just now saw this, cuz i could have made it the weekend before or after, but his sister already knows the date and has been telling her friends about it. is march 11th the set date?? is there any way it would change?? if so, lemme know

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:08 PM
Kraceykat (Kacie Prahl) wrote:hey guys - spyderj, thanks for the pm letting me know about this!

unfortunately i doubt that me and my husband will be able to come, because i actually am planning a baby shower for his sister on march 12th in illinois, and we will prolly go there the 10th or 11th so we wont be anywhere near indy to meet up with everyone. it sucks i just now saw this, cuz i could have made it the weekend before or after, but his sister already knows the date and has been telling her friends about it. is march 11th the set date?? is there any way it would change?? if so, lemme know
no problem good luck with every thing and I will let you guys know of the next one.

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:45 AM
spyder: i havent really been following the date and all that... I dont plan on it, but if you wanna exchange "goods" i may be able to work something out

Thursday, January 26, 2006 7:42 AM
Godspeed wrote:spyder: i havent really been following the date and all that... I dont plan on it, but if you wanna exchange "goods" i may be able to work something out
Ok I will get with you also the date is the 11th of march

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:04 AM
Godspeed wrote:spyder: i havent really been following the date and all that... I dont plan on it, but if you wanna exchange "goods" i may be able to work something out

your kidding right jason? its teh name of the damn thread. is your head screwed on tight?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search