Indiana March 11th meet - Page 4 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Indiana March 11th meet
Friday, February 03, 2006 8:24 AM
well then ill bring the apc euro tails and underbody neons i got.

oh and some used spray paint and bondo filler.

w00t

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Friday, February 03, 2006 1:11 PM
Ill bring some Type R stickers

oh.. and a VTEC emulator

Monday, February 13, 2006 5:16 PM
Im new to this site... im hoping we will have my car done and ready by then... im just waiting for my drift rear bumper.. so we can finish my exhaust...Plus March 11th is my b-day lol yaaa, im looking forward to meeting some new people, this year is the year i want to be getting my car out and letting everyone know how much time and money i have put into this great car.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:09 AM
Brandon Hodge wrote:Im new to this site... im hoping we will have my car done and ready by then... im just waiting for my drift rear bumper.. so we can finish my exhaust...Plus March 11th is my b-day lol yaaa, im looking forward to meeting some new people, this year is the year i want to be getting my car out and letting everyone know how much time and money i have put into this great car.
hey man it is not about the money it is about havig fun there should be about 20 or so I will post some directions in the next couple of weeks.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:19 AM
maybe I'll drive down with the fenders, hood and front end off my car and see if I get pulled over.

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:40 PM
Im not bragging, im just curious to know what everyone thinks of my car.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:37 PM
spyderJ: u ready yet?? hahaha when you are just call me, email me, smoke signals, whatever toots your flute. Im student teaching RIGHT by the noblesville highschool (which is right next to the home depot off 32). i can put them in my car and meet you after i leave the school and exchange. whatever and whenever works for you... just keepin tabs on ya.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:29 PM
Brandon Hodge wrote:Im new to this site... im hoping we will have my car done and ready by then... im just waiting for my drift rear bumper.. so we can finish my exhaust...Plus March 11th is my b-day lol yaaa, im looking forward to meeting some new people, this year is the year i want to be getting my car out and letting everyone know how much time and money i have put into this great car.

sweet i got the drift kit setup and ready to put on but im waiting till lata to put it on
and as to the meet im srry i havent kept up to date and i dont have time t sift through the pages to find out but have we all decided on a location and time of meet thanx in advance!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:46 AM
your on ill call you if you didn't know my clutch went out around the holidays so it was a little set back but as soon as I get some extra cash it is yours and KURT just look at the subject name of the forum we are going to meet at B-dubs also known as (Buffalo wild wings) and Pinheads bowling in a couple of days I will post directions

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 2:40 PM
i may have to drive the hhr i think the sunfire will be under construction again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:46 PM
sndsgood... what happened?? just give it to me!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:39 PM
sndsgood wrote:i may have to drive the hhr i think the sunfire will be under construction again.
what hapened now and godspeed did you get my pm.

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:32 AM
just will be pulling the seats out and then pull the headliner wich im going to replace and redo, and the rear deck same thing replace and redo and get the car ready to do the audio work. i want to have most of that done by the start of the show season.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:32 AM
Is this meet for specific people or for anyone who wants to go? I would like to go. Coming from Newark Ohio!

Watch out there nah!
Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:05 PM
Anyone....everyone...whoever....preferably a J owner.
Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:51 PM
[quote=Théfástfángz]Anyone....everyone...whoever....preferably a J owner. the more people the more fun and if you know of anyone in your area with a J or GM small car let them know.

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:07 PM
yeah, i got it... whenever you're ready let me know!

sndsgood, you just stop and give me your car.

Friday, February 17, 2006 4:38 AM
Godspeed wrote:yeah, i got it... whenever you're ready let me know!

sndsgood, you just stop and give me your car.

i would but i can't afford to mod another one so im just going to have to keep it for now sorry lol.

and as said above anyone with a j-body or modded car for all i care can come out and hang out.

Friday, February 17, 2006 7:33 AM
kewl so whenever i get an address from you guys ill have directions (i luv mapquest)
anyways my car will be ready to go and i have already asked for the day off so im good to go!

Friday, February 17, 2006 7:55 AM
one thing to think about spyder, it may be best to meet at pinheads because the majority of the time you can't find a spot to park at b-dubs. lets move the meeting spot to pinheads and then go from there.

Friday, February 17, 2006 8:40 AM
sndsgood wrote:one thing to think about spyder, it may be best to meet at pinheads because the majority of the time you can't find a spot to park at b-dubs. lets move the meeting spot to pinheads and then go from there.
yea that is actually what I was going to do cause I see that more people may come. For anyone that is using map quest here is the address 13825 Britton Parkway Fishers, IN 46038 .
And for thoes locals take 69 to exit 5 which is 116th st and 37 take 37 to the second light which is 141st go left at the light and the first road on the left is Britton Parkway fallow all the way back and pinheads is on the left at the end of the road and remember those of you coming from the north take exit 5 it goes up to 116th st first you are going to have to fallow it around and back down to 37 and if anyone coming from any other direction just PM me and ill give you directions. We will be meeting up between 4:30 and 5 pm at the Pinheads on March 11th

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW

Friday, February 17, 2006 3:35 PM
I own a J and I'm definitely coming!!! My buddy has a crx and would probably come, and maybe former members of a club I was part of might be interested out of Pittsburgh (Bahnkrafttuning). Hey jeff, if your reading this, hit me up if you wanr to go.

Watch out there nah!
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:36 PM
IGOPOGO bring as many people as you can here in another week I am going to reserve about 4or 5 lanes and for anyone that wants to wait I could reserve lanes for some COSMIC BOWLING it is about $14 for 3 hrs of bowling it starts about 10pm here how about the a vote Cosmic bowling or reserve 5 lanes you guys chose ill reserve need a result by next friday to reserve some lanes for us.

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:59 AM
i might have another j in mind that could go but its hard to get ahold of him he is new to the whole j-body thing
he just got rid of his camaro so now hes starting with his cavi
he came to me talking about my car and said he wanted to do a couple things i did so he was asking how much it all cost me he drives a black 05 cavi 5 spd.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:07 AM
kewl it says 2 hours and 16 min for me
is anyone coming from the south of indianapolis?
just seeing if anyone wants to meet up on the way there
im going to take I-70 most of the way
so yeah ill prob head up a lil early because thats just the way i am
i like to be early so if anybody wants to caravan up there just tell me

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search