Indiana March 11th meet - Page 7 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Indiana March 11th meet
Saturday, March 04, 2006 8:23 AM
Anybody else not 21 / dont drink ? I dont want to be there by myseld outside the bar lol

Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:44 PM
i mean we could meet at my house instead of the bowling alley and fix my car but that probly wouldn't be as much fun

suckin ain't fuqin, and eatin ain't cheatin'
Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:02 PM
Karnage wrote:Anybody else not 21 / dont drink ? I dont want to be there by myseld outside the bar lol

bw's is family restaurant. separate sections for eatin and the bar.

my carDomain
Saturday, March 04, 2006 7:27 PM
Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:45 PM
I may be there... I'm 18, so I'll just sit there with ya

Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:27 PM
will somebody EMail me an address so I can mapquest it? my email is eflint49@yahoo.com

==================

"An okay movie is the same as an ex girlfriend...it was good at the time,
but you never want to see it again... especially if the movie was a bitch."
Sunday, March 05, 2006 3:11 PM
spyderJ wrote:For anyone that is using map quest here is the address 13825 Britton Parkway Fishers, IN 46038.
And for thoes locals take 69 to exit 5 which is 116th st and 37 take 37 to the second light which is 141st go left at the light and the first road on the left is Britton Parkway fallow all the way back and pinheads is on the left at the end of the road and remember those of you coming from the north take exit 5 it goes up to 116th st first you are going to have to fallow it around and back down to 37 and if anyone coming from any other direction just PM me and ill give you directions. We will be meeting up between 4:30 and 5 pm at the Pinheads on March 11th

Monday, March 06, 2006 6:35 PM
im not 21

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2187947

Ever one lives 1 page at a time, some stories are longer than others. R.I.P to one of my many best friends. Keep all the tuners safe. See you soon, Love ya man.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:09 AM
Do people selectively read? For all we care stay outside all day like our last meet at Ritter's. BW's is a restaurant. It doesn't matter how old you are. Just be there.

my carDomain
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:42 AM
I know what B-Dubs is.. I have one right next to me right now as a matter of fact.. I also know that if you are drinking in the bar area its seperate than the food part.

So if people are wanting to go to the bar.. some of us will be on the other side so it would be hard to hang out..

I wil be there regardless.. and im not the only one who cant/wont drink, so its all good. but at first I didnt know if I was the only one

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:03 AM
At B-dubs you dont have to go to the bar to drink, just do like we did at Applebees just sit at a large table and those of us that want beer can besides the ones that will drink will mostly drink beer like me wich we can get at B-dubs and at pinheads but if any one drinks to much they need a DD or I wont let you go home. On another note it will be 65on saturday

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:28 AM
thats cool.. I didnt know that

I will ride with Derrick and his girl.. ( mine has to work ) and then they will drink and ill drive us home lol

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:34 AM
spyderJ wrote:At B-dubs you dont have to go to the bar to drink, just do like we did at Applebees just sit at a large table and those of us that want beer can besides the ones that will drink will mostly drink beer like me wich we can get at B-dubs and at pinheads but if any one drinks to much they need a DD or I wont let you go home. On another note it will be 65on saturday

AND RAIN!

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:04 PM
I wish I could make it

have fun guys

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:01 PM
Wish you could go.. id like to meet you sometime..

Im sure there will be another time... Ill have some boneless wings for ya

and bowl a perfect 115

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:42 AM
Darkstars wrote:I wish I could make it

have fun guys

no biggie we dont want you there unless you have the car there. we don't care about you lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:27 PM
sorry guys the cars not gonna be running and im gonna stay home and work on it, besides i just had christmas in march, just got new seats, dvd player and 7.5" lcd, fat mat, window tint, and new carpet, so i'll be busy but next time i'll definately be there, i'll see if i can get some pics of my car though....

suckin ain't fuqin, and eatin ain't cheatin'
Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:53 PM
you bastard....

j/k

Hope to see ya next time

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:32 AM
see you all tomorrow. pray for no rain.

my carDomain
Friday, March 10, 2006 11:33 AM
rain or shine it is still on see everyone tomorrow

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Saturday, March 11, 2006 7:37 PM
not a bad turn out only had 8 cars and had 12 people show up. 2 sunfires, 4 cavaliers and 2 cobalt SS keep an eye out for the pics and sndsgood watch out for thoes civics they can be intimidating

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW

Saturday, March 11, 2006 7:45 PM
and 1 Cavalier in spirit

Yeah.. it was fun, wish I could have stayed longer

Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:50 PM
I was still drunk from Friday night, sorry I missed it

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:34 AM
wel how was it? the chicago meet went well, roughly 30 people sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings... to many people to crouded to loud, so that kinda sucked, plus crazy rain and then it was 2 hour wait to bowl for the like 10 of us that were gonna go so we went home....

and the car is out... I washed and vacuumed rolling death (the jetta) and I even added enough oil so it was on the dipstick again

Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:17 AM
Darkstars wrote:wel how was it? the chicago meet went well, roughly 30 people sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings... to many people to crouded to loud, so that kinda sucked, plus crazy rain and then it was 2 hour wait to bowl for the like 10 of us that were gonna go so we went home....

and the car is out... I washed and vacuumed rolling death (the jetta) and I even added enough oil so it was on the dipstick again
not bad we did not have that many but the few that showed up had fun. it only took us an hour to bowl. only three ove us bowled caus everyone that came ether had to work or had to go cause the people that they came with had to work we had about 12 people show up and had 8 cars the wether had a lot to play with every one not showing up but S1LVER will post some pics. It was funny watching KARNAGE play the fast and the furious game it was like watching a baby with candy and if everyone is up to it we will do this again in May keep your eyes out .

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search