Modified Madness - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Modified Madness
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:28 PM
Just because a show has some rice in it doesn't mean it's total rice! There was alot of cars there that worn't even close!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:19 PM
ricefest huh??? i was the one who had the green turbo cavy at the show and you my friend calling the show a rice fest is just plain out stupid most of the cars there were prolly better then yours anyhow! i know some of the cavis there were pretty badass!
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:19 PM
Brad ( now on bags) wrote:yes cause all the money we spend i am not ricer nor are the others he mentioned so I take it personaly

*sighs*

wash the sand out, kiddo. just because she generalizes doesn't mean you have to take it personally.
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:06 PM
im not asian so its tough to be rice but in all seriousness in all of these shows theres cars who are overdone, but thats the persons taste. I own a shop here in NY and trust me i get alot of kids coming in who want certain things done that i really wouldnt do to my own car, but its not about that, this lifestyle is all about a persons personal expression. I saw alot of amazing cars at the show, and i also saw a few who i thought should have spent the 50 bucks on something to help their cars, but overall a decent show. The rice statement is just ignorant, ive been to Sema and HIN shows and to be honest i feel as though theres a hell of alot more "rice" there than i saw at this show. On a side not i was wondering if any of you guys happened to see my car there or snap any pics of it, my camera decided to mess up and i lost all my show pics, all i have is video of the show now. But if any of you guys might have got my car i would really appreciate if you could send me some pics of it, just let me know. I was the clean green z24 cavy with nitrous over by the judging tents, i was parked with my shop and club members 607 Motorsports, we had a 98 red supra twin turbo, a white 99 GS-T eclipse , 03 white tib gt, and 2000 blue civic si, lemme know if anyone got pics, thanks guys
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:46 AM
i guess i see things a little differently...i drive a corolla, have driven a corolla for the past 3 years(almost) that i've been on the forum, and i get called rice periodically.

why? because i drive a car marketed by a japanese company, yet built in California. hell, half the cavy drivers on this site can't even claim their car was BUILT here.

it's just a word, guys. the only reason it HAS a derogatory meaning is because people like the guys who got sandy in this thread MAKE it negative. yes, i like rice. it's tasty in all sorts of asian, indian, spanish, mexican, and southwestern food
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:28 AM
Funny thing is I remember I think it was on my old name that I had a signature that said something about 'what's the difference between a tuner and rice? Tuners make this thing look good'. It was a joke at a friend, yet I got people jumping down my throat about it. Apparently there is a difference.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:03 AM
the funny thing is... rice used to stand for rice burner. a term used to describe the foreign cars that were very fuel efficient. they ran on rice instead of gas was the whole joke. somehow the whole "i put a wing, altezzas, and muffler on my car and think it's the greatest thing on god's earth" became the new definition of rice.

it's not a style, it's a mentality IMO....

jimmyc99z24... is this your car?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:24 PM
first off i didn't call your car rice. second off..all the pics i have seen so far have been of cars who badly need paint or were modified poorly. thanks falnfenix for understanding what i ment. Oh yeah I don't a J-body.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:24 PM
oppps i don't own a j-body...why don't ya'll have an edit button on this site
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:45 PM
I dont know who said what, SO I am just going to come out swinging:

1) This whole forum is horrid. How the hell do you people function on this thing?

2) That yellow crap tastic thing I see with the silly "ram air" hood is a f'ing joke. I have seen like 5 cavi's with that lame hood and side skirts..all in ricer yellow.

3) I will gladly take a HUGE dump on this way craaaazzzyyy turbo cavi you call are jerking off on here.

4) The mouthy girl who call you all rice is right, you all are just that. And I know for a fact her sh!t is better and wha tI have seen here.

5) RK sport sells junk

5) Did I mention I would smoke the hell out that turbo cavi?

6) The ECO motor is over rated.

7) Your mom goes to college

8) I have been to shows and raced in HI, IL,DC,MD,PA,VA,WI and I have never seen the amount of POS cavi's than I have seen in CEN. PENN. If it were not for FOX MARKETING I would write the whole state off as the nations largest rice paddy.

9) I would put $$ up against any cavi in cenn penn to that chick who called you all rice that her car places over you or would side by side..make your car look like ass..more than it does now.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:59 PM
Heath Chesney wrote:I dont know who said what, SO I am just going to come out swinging:

1) This whole forum is horrid. How the hell do you people function on this thing?

2) That yellow crap tastic thing I see with the silly "ram air" hood is a f'ing joke. I have seen like 5 cavi's with that lame hood and side skirts..all in ricer yellow.

3) I will gladly take a HUGE dump on this way craaaazzzyyy turbo cavi you call are jerking off on here.

4) The mouthy girl who call you all rice is right, you all are just that. And I know for a fact her sh!t is better and wha tI have seen here.

5) RK sport sells junk

8) I have been to shows and raced in HI, IL,DC,MD,PA,VA,WI and I have never seen the amount of POS cavi's than I have seen in CEN. PENN. If it were not for FOX MARKETING I would write the whole state off as the nations largest rice paddy.

9) I would put $$ up against any cavi in cenn penn to that chick who called you all rice that her car places over you or would side by side..make your car look like ass..more than it does now.

And you are what I would refer to as a bitch. Why the hell would you take the time to sign up on the org just to be an ass, do you seriously have nothing better to do. Go back to being a "butcher" and leave the org!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:10 PM
Wow, you have got a miss-shapen head. It looks like one of those old RUSS troll dolls minus the hair. And your car is a 95 and it is a sunfire? No wonder why your so mad at the world...
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:22 PM
lol, except im not mad at the world, and yes its a 95 sunfire but it works for me. Oh and I have a miss-shaped head, what do you think thats going to offend me or something, I have been out of middle school for quite a few years, maybe you should try the same. I just think your one of those pathetic pieces of @!#$ who sits behind the computer and thinks they are tuff @!#$, grow the @!#$ up and get a life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:36 PM
Heath Chesney wrote:I dont know who said what, SO I am just going to come out swinging:

5) RK sport sells junk

And what car would you be driving to take on this turbo cav??? wait let me guess... Supra... or rx 7.,.. im sure you own something that is so bad ass... and you like to run your mouth alot
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:44 PM
first of all that is my car strat81, thanks for taking a minute and finding me a couple pics, i really appreciate it. As for the rest of this thread it has gotten wayyyy out of control, this entire tuner lifestyle is all about personal expression, buy what you want, build it how you want, and go in any direction you want, whether it be race or show, there will always be haters out there. Heath you are a f**cking moron, J-BODY guys love their cars, it's like a brotherhood, why you would even bother coming on here and basking us that way shows your level of education and maturity. I have no idea what kind of car you own nor do i give a @!#$, i have nothing against any particular type of car, its the a**hole people who drive them that make me hate them. So with that being said mad respect to anyone on the org or anywhere who busts their ass on their car, thats what its all about, not hating someone because of what they drive. As for your statement about how the turbo cavy is junk, well why dont you do a bit of research before you make ignorant statements, in the Jbody world its not exactly easy to turbo a cavlaier or sunfire, it takes alot of money, research, and time. Our aftermarket is one of the smallest out there yet we still manage to find ways to build what we want. No one ever said modding a j was simple, guess maybe thats why it takes soem special people to stick with it.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:49 PM
Heath Chesney wrote:Wow, you have got a miss-shapen head. It looks like one of those old RUSS troll dolls minus the hair. And your car is a 95 and it is a sunfire? No wonder why your so mad at the world...

you know, i quit posting on the org for a while, but i have to post in this one.

Your a @!#$ cunt you stupid whoring bitch. You joined the org today, and already your coming off as one of the biggest trolls on the board. By looking at your registry, your description gave me a funny picture in my head, but anyway....

if you want to play the number game, i can to....

1. Joining the .org and coming off as miss tough bitch wont get you anywhere

2. The word rice is so overused it makes you sound like a little elementary kid, grow up

3. Rksport sells junk huh? What have you bought from them?

4. Before you start saying @!#$ about being able to beat cars in here, what @!#$ gods gift to speed do you drive?

5. That was my fiance that you trashtalked to you stupid cunt. Shes 100% right. You bitch that you dont know how this board functions, but yet @!#$s like you are the ones that bring it down.

Like she said to, along with using the word rice, the internet tough guy @!#$ is pathetic, get over it and get a life.

cunt

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:49 PM
ok with this post i am goign with meck i know what I have done to my car and that it is nice so I am defenitly goign to stop posting as much on the org. now for as much as speed mine is built for looks not speed so I dont care if u do 25 or 125 into a tree. next what is sill about my ram air hood? oops wait i didnt buy it at pep boys. rk sport sells junk no he has not owned anythign from them and if they sold junk they would no longer be in buisness trust me with what they charge they would nto do buisness if it wasent good stuff. the eco moter is no more over rated then a stock v-tech or any other stock motor. why u talk abotu any ones mom makes u out to be the kind of pussy who talks @!#$ behind a screen. next I think karo would eat this guy alive so lets get at seting this up. I am sorry but I know people like meck, hot fire, brett, mike (sight and sound), my car to name a few are nice and could take awards at any show so all u people can shove it i will be here to look but will not post outside of the north east forum barly any more for a while.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:50 PM
I am going to let your clown car rims do most of the talking for me. I am suprised that car of yours isnt used as such. By far one of the worst matching cars I have seen to date, congrats. And I can tell from your picture I could crush your face in quite easily..so I do not wish to bother. I do have one of your own who can validate that not only is my non supra, non rx-7(another typical fanboy comment thinking of only two cars they think that can beat a cavi!) automoblie is faster than just about ALL of this forum, but I can break your neck as well! So as soon as he signs on to AOL I will have him post...and I am sorry, your girl is ugly....
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:55 PM
can a mod please lock this thread

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:15 PM

5) RK sport sells junk

your a retard i simply hate the fact that people like you are in this world!!!! what do you drive ? thats the question at hand!! you join a forum to bash cars your life is pathetic you freakion loser . you truelly think your tough dont you . for twice in my life i agree with meckster , who you claim to be able to bash his face in does that make you feel tougher ? are your balls getting heavier just sitting at the pc talkin @!#$ you cant back up ??? your mother should of aborted !!! reject

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:17 PM
Heath Chesney wrote:I am going to let your clown car rims do most of the talking for me. I am suprised that car of yours isnt used as such. By far one of the worst matching cars I have seen to date, congrats. And I can tell from your picture I could crush your face in quite easily..so I do not wish to bother. I do have one of your own who can validate that not only is my non supra, non rx-7(another typical fanboy comment thinking of only two cars they think that can beat a cavi!) automoblie is faster than just about ALL of this forum, but I can break your neck as well! So as soon as he signs on to AOL I will have him post...and I am sorry, your girl is ugly....

Wtf are you a male or female? Your acting like a bitch yet your talking like a tough guy!!
and I do not give a @!#$ if you think im ugly, like i said earlier grow the @!#$ up!! Do you really think my feelings are going to be torn apart because you think im ugly, lets see what you look like. KISS MY ASS

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:19 PM
karo please see this and cold a mod plese lock this

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:22 PM
no leave it open lets see what he has his profile says he has a 98 z24 big freakin deal

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:22 PM
You all live near by..I will see you soon enough...
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:25 PM
no, a 98 z-24 is my dream car..I wish I had one!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search