Parts Galore last weekend - Page 3 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Parts Galore last weekend
Monday, May 27, 2013 9:30 AM
Thanks Paul! PM sent.

Monday, May 27, 2013 1:31 PM
You even cleaned it, you rock!
Monday, May 27, 2013 4:21 PM
I will try and get to the post office today and get you the totals.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:58 AM
Paul,

I sure thank you for looking! I figure something will turn up one of these days. I'm not in a big hurry as I've got the seats in and working. The part in question is basically to make the car look good. The switch functions just fine without the cosmetic part on the seat...
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:06 AM
Walt -
I am done picking on that Z24 so I will wait a couple of weeks before going back and trying again for your switch.

There was a set of "LS1" dual piston front brakes on a 2003 CTS that I was thinking of grabbing, but there were missing one of the calipers so that kinda defeated the purpose. I have already done that upgrade to my Camaro so it would be a spare set anyways.

I am gonna try and do a mad dash on getting the bird back together. I don't have the pc stuff back yet but can get the electrical and fuel lines back on. I have an F-Body get together in Milford this Saturday at Bakers so that will hopefully add a little fun to the weekend

My "Big Score" at Parts Galore a few years ago was a Wet Nitrous Kit for a Third Gen F-Body and a 88 Turbo Sunbird convertible that I picked clean

Hopefully something else like that will come my way.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 1:22 PM
Wayne and Josh's stuff has been shipped.

I will go back and look for Walt's stuff soon...

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 1:28 PM
UPDATE

Just checked with GM/chevy dealership. those crossmembers are still available. They may not be available on gmpartsdirect but go to your local dealership and find someone thats willing to type an extra key or so and they are readily available

Just sayin
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search