***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 15***** - Image Manipulation Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 15*****
Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:25 AM
well since sig request #14 is now on 13 pages i figured id start up a new thread

PREVIOUS SIG REQUEST THREADS!
#14 1-26-05, 307 posts
#13 01-01-05, 101 posts
#12 10-18-04, 314 posts
#11 08-30-04, 356 posts
#10 04-23-04, 414
#9 02-06-04, 381 posts
#8 12-08-03, 231 posts
#7 09-25-03, 278 posts
#6 9-20-03, 240 posts
#5 06-22-03, 242 posts
#4 05-16-03, 195 posts
#3 04-16-03, 226 posts
#2 04-03-03, 272 posts
#1 03-21-03, 261 posts

-----------------------------------RULES-----------------------------------

1. POST ANY AND ALL PICTURES YOU WANT IN YOUR SIG( that means NO links to cardomain or whatever ACTUALLY post the pictures) we WILL NOT go searching for pictures of num chucks or images of upside down fish, or ANY OTHER PICTURE! you want it in yoru sig. then post it.

2. The pictures of the car MUST be YOURS.

3. IF you have a general idea on what kind of things or look you want for your sig TELL US

in most cases SIGS are completed on first come first server. however, there is no guarantee that that is how it will work for you. the SIG MAKERS have LIVES TOO and do this for free just because we are SO nice so follow all the rules posted above, be nice and patient and gratefull after you recieve your sig.

Thank you and Your welcome

if you still have a request from a previous thread that has not been completed yet please post it again here.

-

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/

Re: ***** REQUEST NEW SIGS HERE part 15*****
Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:39 PM
fix my sig

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:07 PM
fix your head... what do u need changed dude

how are u gunan post just "fix my sig"

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:22 PM
Could I get a sig made with some of these pics please (you chose which ones) . . . . I don't really care what's in the background. Also I'll be putting on some gunmetal 18" Motegi MR7's in a week or two and will also be lowering it with some GC coilovers on KONI yellows. I would like it lowered down until right above the tires . . if you think you could show that in there too that would be great. Thanks in advance.

^^^ what the wheels look like ( I couldn't find a real good pick sorry )
Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:23 PM
OOps will also have some 225/40/18 tires just so they arent too big when you make it

Sorry for double post!
Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:04 PM
Looking for quite a bit of variation.. would you mind taking a stab at these, putting the duaLife text? I'll copy and paste my other post...

Howdy, I need some very simple sig work done. Paint Shop Pro is being a son of a bitch right now. If you've seen my other sigs, you know this is pretty standard. I want to take the 3 pictures below, and just add some really cool looking text that says "duaLife". Just take a look at my other sigs to get a sense of what I like. Thanks in advance.

In this one, I would like the text to be in the bottom left.

In this one, I would like the text to be in the bottom right.

In this one, I would like the text to be in the bottom left.

If these for some reason don't work, check page 10 or 11 of the other thread. Thanks.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:12 PM
hey man good thing you started a ne wone maybe i can see this one.well all im really looking for his these pics in it preffably the car in the middle but have it kinda overlapping the star the girl on the right and the star with a black background.with the words crowspeed07 in a tag type of font thanks

Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:23 PM
I have a super high quality version of what i want here pic

I don't want to post the actual pic cause its HUGE (5 mega pixle camera) but I'm looking for this pic croped down get rid of the gay conscruction in the background ect.. add some kind of background, nohting fancy, some kinda 3D visual effect pattern or something, and have it say "projectdarkstars.com" and maybe something liek pics, vids, & mods on www.projectdarkstars.com something along the line of that thanks

by the way if this is a problem let me know

Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:31 PM
actually just make it say www.projectdarkstars.com and leave just enough room under it so I can have line of typing undernieth it thanks

Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:52 PM
.i left it open for interpitation just do something crazy with it if i like it ill use it thanks

Friday, March 11, 2005 4:58 AM
Here are some pictures of my rides and i was woundering if some one could make a sig with a chevy bowtie in the center with my cars around it and maybe say "All Go No Show" Thanks to anyone who tries.

Friday, March 11, 2005 10:29 AM
First off id like to have it say GARSNOW at the top, and have reflection going across the name. and at the bottom of the sig just have it say in small letters : Imports, prepare to export. and i dont know if you are going to use a background, but if you do can you a have an actual redline going through the back? thanks again to whoever attempts this. its kind of picky but PLEASE! it should look good when its done.

thanks! and here are the pictures:

Thanks again to whoever does this for me.

-Adam

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:27 AM
The previous sig requets archive was awesome to click thru and check out all the old stuff and the progression of everyone's skills. Kick ass.

I just wished that the OLD OLD threads were still up somewhere, I think they are all deleted now,

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:40 AM
yeah those were all the ones i could find still pretty sweet tho since it goes back liek 2 years

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:42 AM
holly crap.... i just noticed what u meant! #1-5 are deleted!!!!!!!

when i posted that topic they were all still there whats up with that man

bring them back bring them back bring them back
/chant

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:45 AM
Bizzle wrote:Could I get a sig made with some of these pics please (you chose which ones) . . . . I don't really care what's in the background. Also I'll be putting on some gunmetal 18" Motegi MR7's in a week or two and will also be lowering it with some GC coilovers on KONI yellows. I would like it lowered down until right above the tires . . if you think you could show that in there too that would be great. Thanks in advance.

^^^ what the wheels look like ( I couldn't find a real good pick sorry )

if yoru doing all that in a week or 2 just wait till then and snap new photos. no sense in makign someone make u a sig to then want a new one shortly after

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:07 PM
darkstars: Tell me what you think, up to you if you want to keep it or not.

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:39 PM
I like it except the background, I would liek somehtign with black stars on it, either somethign else or somehow added in to that but thanks you

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:41 PM
i think that background rawks... JC email me that high res or somethign i love it

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:47 PM
ok can you do this.... the little section down where it looks like the person? pheonix? or whatever is kinda busting out can you make a couple of thos e little scrap looking things into little stars?

Friday, March 11, 2005 2:14 PM
Nathaniel wrote:i think that background rawks... JC email me that high res or somethign i love it

Actually, here are the files below if you just want to right click and save them. A band that I listen to (.hopesfall.) has AMAZING artwork in all their cd covers so once I saw that they high res size files on them online, I had to use it in a sig.

I have been working on re-creating that one above digitally from scratch for a few days now adding a couple changes of my own in it.

http://www.hopesfall.com/images/wallpapers/hopesfall_cover1280.jpg
http://www.hopesfall.com/images/wallpapers/hopesfall_sun1280.jpg
http://www.hopesfall.com/images/wallpapers/hopesfall_dudes1280.jpg
http://www.hopesfall.com/images/wallpapers/hopesfall_dnd1280.jpg
http://www.trustkill.com/multimedia/wallpaper/1280x1024/Hopesfall_TSY_wallpaper01.jpg
http://www.trustkill.com/multimedia/wallpaper/1280x1024/Hopesfall_TSY_wallpaper02.jpg
http://www.trustkill.com/multimedia/wallpaper/1280x1024/Hopesfall_TSY_wallpaper03.jpg

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:25 PM
yeah id like to have a sig made..... not really sure what i want so imma let you guys get creative

heres the pics im givin ya to choose from.. i have bigger versions of these pics on my comp straight from the digital camera incase ya need them

thank you

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Friday, March 11, 2005 7:47 PM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/408000-408999/408546_59_full.jpg

fergot one ^^^^ that one is from the 04 bash coverage in the gallery section....whoever took that did it nicely if i woulda tried that shot. it'd look like ass

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:47 PM

my bad i need sleep............... or more beer either one will work

Friday, March 11, 2005 8:24 PM
k ive been told i need a new sig....well heres my request......

i need the gmscb thing from my current sig under whatever anyone makes me.....make it to the limits please.....ok now for pics..well really i dont have any pics....so heres what i want.....

upper left corner...the word "KandyMan........"
lower border.....the words "........Expect The Unexpected."

minus the quotes of course.....bold type letters with a lil style...not just plain block letters... and as far as the background some thing dark and shadowy....go buts and have fun with it.....like i said...the overall sig size has to be max size with the current link for the gmscb banner on the bottom....

thanx to whoever gives this a shot...and if you want anymore detail lemme know.....thanx guys

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search