Twin Charged Dyno numbers are here - Page 9 - Boost Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Twin Charged Dyno numbers are here
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:06 AM
nah its more fun here, way more uneducated and tempramental people.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:06 AM
page 9 for the win
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:03 AM
Well done Josh.
Your the first and that holds big in my opinion.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:45 AM
hes just upset that his honda motor doesnt make tq like the bigger displacement motors

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:09 AM
lots of people here utilizing all those gobs of tq on this board lemme tell you....

all i see is a gaggle of mid 14 second maybe high 13 second rides..
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:31 AM
ccfab wrote:lots of people here utilizing all those gobs of tq on this board lemme tell you....

Apparently your dick isn't long enough if you dont have a 12 second or faster car... Geez buddy take a pill.

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:38 AM
ccfab wrote:lots of people here utilizing all those gobs of tq on this board lemme tell you....

really.... i can name a few people that have made 12 second passes or faster on stock motors

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:01 AM
Quote:

placing a roll cage in a street vehicle can be a serious problem, not to mention, voiding your insurance policy, but this is an "racing on the street 'teg" forum, not a typical vehicle thread or forum, so please direct those suggestions to those forums whenever necessary.

Also, when looking at a collision at this point, if someones head hits anything in a vehicle (flying cell phone, full sealed can of soda) even the glass or pillars, depending on the object there will be some amount of head trauma...

I agree that kids might read this and with a little money and a free home depot welding class can get themselves in alot of trouble...

now ccfab I am questioing you......what do you know about street cars and rollcages? They are much safer on a race car, but if you seek the benefits of a rollcage on the street, then you likely shouldn't be driving on the street. You sound like the @!#$ who would race past children in a school zone, and wonder why you get a ticket for going 60 in a 30 while driving over some kids basketball. Speaking of basketballs, your head is HUGE in that video, does the camera add a couple inches or is your head obscenely large?
Quote:

Kids, Please leave the fabrication and modification of any vehicle to professionals and that vehicle should only be used on a racetrack or closed course and not on any public street....

and you were talking earlier in this thread about "apples to oranges" IIR you trailer park lingo, and now you are comparing NHRA frame cars to your unibody CRX... hmmm, I hope your fabbing isn't as poor as your P.R. and I see you come back on a post 10 times to say one thing, I can see this as an example to your welding...

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:40 AM
so I was chatting with a friend who builds full race cages.. and...

Quote:

Rollcages are useless safety-wise without a full racing restraint system.

Without a 5-point, helmet, collar, and a racing bucket, you can injure yourself quite badly.

Even if you wrap the bars in foam, you will still run the risk of shattering any number of bones. You need the bucket and 5-point to keep you in, and the helmet to stop your brains from leaking out if the bars flex into the cabin.

The rollcage will also stiffen the body to the point where the crush-zones are no longer as effective. And because you are strapped in, you need the cervical collar to prevent whiplash from severing your spinal cord if you get smacked, as the forces put on the driver will be that much greater.

It's not worth the risk. If you want the stiffness, consider a partial rollcage, with no incursion into the passenger compartment.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Re: CCFAG is the awsomest
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:40 AM
ccfag loves to talk (type) just to hear his own voice (see his own words)........ I bet he talks to himself while on the @!#$ter.......

"your the man"
"NO, your the man"
"Dude, your cocks HUGE"
"NO Dude, your cocks HUGE"
"I'm the awsomest Troll on the Internet"
"Yes you are you sexy devil"

then he jerks off and shoots it in his own face.......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:54 AM

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:18 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:ccfag loves to talk (type) just to hear his own voice (see his own words)........ I bet he talks to himself while on the @!#$ter.......

"your the man"
"NO, your the man"
"Dude, your cocks HUGE"
"NO Dude, your cocks HUGE"
"I'm the awsomest Troll on the Internet"
"Yes you are you sexy devil"

then he jerks off and shoots it in his own face.......

speedracerz for the win

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:42 AM
ge_forcez22 wrote:
Quote:

placing a roll cage in a street vehicle can be a serious problem, not to mention, voiding your insurance policy, but this is an "racing on the street 'teg" forum, not a typical vehicle thread or forum, so please direct those suggestions to those forums whenever necessary.

Also, when looking at a collision at this point, if someones head hits anything in a vehicle (flying cell phone, full sealed can of soda) even the glass or pillars, depending on the object there will be some amount of head trauma...

I agree that kids might read this and with a little money and a free home depot welding class can get themselves in alot of trouble...

now ccfab I am questioing you......what do you know about street cars and rollcages? They are much safer on a race car, but if you seek the benefits of a rollcage on the street, then you likely shouldn't be driving on the street. You sound like the @!#$ who would race past children in a school zone, and wonder why you get a ticket for going 60 in a 30 while driving over some kids basketball. Speaking of basketballs, your head is HUGE in that video, does the camera add a couple inches or is your head obscenely large?
Quote:

Kids, Please leave the fabrication and modification of any vehicle to professionals and that vehicle should only be used on a racetrack or closed course and not on any public street....

and you were talking earlier in this thread about "apples to oranges" IIR you trailer park lingo, and now you are comparing NHRA frame cars to your unibody CRX... hmmm, I hope your fabbing isn't as poor as your P.R. and I see you come back on a post 10 times to say one thing, I can see this as an example to your welding...

dude, haha i was stating that the car is in street trim and is street legal with a 10 pt roll cage. any car is dangerous if your not properly restrained. crush zone or not, if im hitting something, id rather hit it with a 10 pt cage. assuming your agument was correct, in your eyes there would still be zero reson for a cage, even at the track. crashing at 100 at the track is the exact same as crashing on the street at 100.

noone seeks the benefits of a cage on the street, its just a mandatory item per nhra rules. my integra does not have a cage. thankyou for telling me how youd assume i drive, when in reality i rarely speed with the exception of wasting a ricer, or tearing it up at the local street races at 2am. my driving record is spotless.

thanks for your ASSUMPTIONS .
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:43 AM
the quality of my work speaks for itself.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:58 AM
well idk how it is now compared to what i got from when u started....... I just hope I dont melt hole in the welds were it over hangs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:58 AM

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:01 AM
its 4000 times better.

better material, better equipment, 100 times the skill.
in your video you spun around a corner in first gear with 380ish WHP on a public street, your driving sucks, keep it at the track.

your manifold is perfectly fine. you wont have an issue with it.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:03 AM
thats not a public street there killer. thats a industrial park area where victor research is located. thanks for caring though and i burned 1st and 2nd. fyi
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:04 AM
dont try and tell me how i do things. i dont sit there and tell you your ignorant do i? oh yes, wait i did.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:06 AM
yah, I saw that, then it bogged in 3rd, and you hit the clutch... so thats not a public road? so street racing in industrial zones isn't illegal?

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search