boosted and built 2200 - Page 8 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:09 PM
WOW!!!! that engine ^^^ up there ^^^ is freakin amazing.

still dont understand why you would want to do all that work to an OHV but whatever floats your boat!

and on a side note.. is this the year for OHV power or something? seems like theres a ton of HUGE builds coming out of the woodwork.



Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!

Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:15 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:

From truck problems, to family health problems, to moving to another state problems, to not having a digital cam to take picture problems, to posting a dyno sheet from a Camaro douchebaggery..... Just plain being yet another douche who makes big claims and cant provide any proof AT ALL. not a single ounce.


What this breaks down to is this:
If you really have something spectacular you go about it 2 ways...
-the sleeper way where you are a humble modest person who will prove it on the track but hardly talk about it, and usually even try to hide it.
OR
-the Hahn way, get excited about it, share every detail, show dyno runs, sheets, timeslips. Talk about your folleys and your acheivements. Be proud and show it all off...

You chose the ricer way, whether you actually have big accomplishments or not. You come out, make HUGE claims with no dyno sheet(except one from a completely different car), no timeslips, no dyno vids... NOT EVEN A PICTURE. AND you get overly upset and defensive when we call you out on it.... basically I don't think a single person believes a damn thing from you anymore. Grow up and learn to get your proof before you make your claims. I am not saying you don't have anything, because this thread has a couple nut swingers backing you up. I am saying that even if you do, no one believes you. SEVEN fuc*ing pages and nothing worth reading or seeing. Pathetic.


I was hoping my premium would expire before it came to this

You, sir (term used loosely) are the pathetic one.

What it comes down to is this.... you seem to never have @!#$ come up in your life... everything has to go by your perfect little make-believe schedule. You enjoy licking the nuts of Hahn, Wade Jarvis, and every @!#$ douchebag out there on the JBO.

What it comes down to is that you assume that it is for a different car.

What it comes down to is that you need to move out of mommy and daddy's basement and grow the @!#$ up.

I'm not nutswinging, I just know that he is not a liar. If you ever met him, you'd know... but since you haven't, all you can provide is propaganda and speculation. If he claims what he did, he did it. So just because he happens to be out of the "high school girl" clique I call JBO mid west & east coast suddenly makes him an outcast?

When I get the opportunity to edit the video, I am not posting it here... nor will I do the same with pictures. You want proof, you'll have to go find it on your own.











Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:46 PM
LOL, DOUCHEBAG. were not gonna waste are time trying to find it so we will still assume that he is a big fat phoney.



It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road
Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:25 PM
Quote:

were not gonna waste are time


...And here's another example of someone else that is not capable of independent thought...









Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:52 PM
Either ways no use to go find it, were all pretty much convinced this was a whole bunch of bs, and you not wanting to post pictures and video to prove all of us disbelievers wrong reassures the fact that this was a seven page thread of nothing but bull @!#$




Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:21 PM
Kardain wrote:

When I get the opportunity to edit the video, I am not posting it here... nor will I do the same with pictures. You want proof, you'll have to go find it on your own.
And that is why this is now 8 pages of wasted bandwidth..... I still want to see the video/pics and I would like to see them in raw form(no editing),... If the OP has some family issues, I understand the delay.... Family comes first... Now your claiming you have the footage and you won't show it?!?!? WEAK.... When I get my engine back together and broke in, I will will be posting build pics and dyno video(raw footage just like we had for Fetter's) and I will show you what a 2200 is capable of.. I won't be hiding sh!t... I was kinda hoping to see the OP pull this off.. It gives me a goal to break..



P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:27 PM
Quote:

Now your claiming you have the footage and you won't show it?!?!? WEAK


Reread my post again... I did not claim to have the footage, just stated WHEN I get the opportunity to edit it (and it has to be edited for file size since I don't have broadband) JBO is not on the list of sites where I will post it. Shows what happens when you assume things.

If someone else posts it, that is there own doing.











Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:32 PM
Kardain wrote:

Quote:

Now your claiming you have the footage and you won't show it?!?!? WEAK


Reread my post again... I did not claim to have the footage, just stated WHEN I get the opportunity to edit it (and it has to be edited for file size since I don't have broadband) JBO is not on the list of sites where I will post it. Shows what happens when you assume things.

If someone else posts it, that is there own doing.


it won't be that hard to find, plus all we have to search for is camaro titled videos.


____________________________________________________________________________
my carDomain updated 8/2/08 Boosted at B-day!


Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:48 PM
haha Kardain, I gotta say you realy tried hard to call me out and in the process made yourself look like just as much of an immature cry baby moron as the OP you keep defending. it's fine big guy, I'm completely over it. haha I love the "mommys basement" and "high school girl" comments too. You claim I don't know him well enough to say what I say, and then, without knowing me, make statements like that. Pot is black, kettle is black, you are STILl a moron.


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:52 PM
this is PATHETIC!!! Kardain, scorpio or whatever your name is and kavykid you guys are freakin retarded. you come on here crying about how people treat you when you post bogus numbers and then you run your mouth about how you will back it up and show everyone whats up. its almost been a month since this has all happened and all we have is more excuses than i have ever heard.

if (and thats a BIG if) all of that really happened then kavykid has horrible luck. in fact maybe his luck is so bad that his next excuse is that during the move his car fell off the trailer and was totaled but he forgot to charge the batteries in the camera so there is no proof of that either.

i have not been on this site for a while now but what blows my mind is the fact that you 3 punks come in here talking trash to guys that can actually back their crap up. please dont bother replying or even asking another question, you have already wasted everyones time with your bull!
Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:01 PM
screw kavykid i want more pics of johns and syn13 engines!!!

Re: boosted and built 2200
Friday, September 26, 2008 5:35 AM
^^^another thread.....another day.....

but that turbo mani and downpipe is still up for grabs Chris





Re: boosted and built 2200
Friday, September 26, 2008 7:59 AM
Kardain wrote:

Quote:

were not gonna waste are time


...And here's another example of someone else that is not capable of independent thought...


What's funny is if you DIDN'T supposedly know kavykid, you would be on the same side as everyone else who is skeptical. You have to admit, there hasn't been any proof of said engine or numbers. All that's been posted is one reason after another of why proof hasn't been produced.


Totaled 2008
Re: boosted and built 2200
Thursday, October 02, 2008 8:08 PM
True true
Re: boosted and built 2200
Friday, October 03, 2008 4:20 AM
jeremy stanke wrote:

this is PATHETIC!!! Kardain, scorpio or whatever your name is and kavykid you guys are freakin retarded. you come on here crying about how people treat you when you post bogus numbers and then you run your mouth about how you will back it up and show everyone whats up. its almost been a month since this has all happened and all we have is more excuses than i have ever heard.

if (and thats a BIG if) all of that really happened then kavykid has horrible luck. in fact maybe his luck is so bad that his next excuse is that during the move his car fell off the trailer and was totaled but he forgot to charge the batteries in the camera so there is no proof of that either.

i have not been on this site for a while now but what blows my mind is the fact that you 3 punks come in here talking trash to guys that can actually back their crap up. please dont bother replying or even asking another question, you have already wasted everyones time with your bull!


Thanks for calling me a retard, I appreciate you being a jerk to me, I bet that makes you feel real important dont it.

If youd actaully read any of this you'd see that the only person who ever as you put it, "come on here crying about how people treat you when you post bogus numbers and then you run your mouth about how you will back it up and show everyone whats up" was Kavykid.

So thanks for lumping me in with him when all I did was try to help give someone I saw at the time was being attacked (like I have done for many other people not in my group or club) the benefit of proving himself.

No he has not done that, and I too am now very skeptical, as he was in MT and very close to me at a couple times and never showed me the proof so many of you (and I) want, but now have no idea if the Original poster is truthful or not.

But that is hear nor there, my point in this post is to say thanks to you Jeremy Stanke for jumping on the lets flame everyone who has given someone the benifit of the doubt, and not acutally seeing whats been posted, like my apology to IMPHAT0260 for judging him to harshly early on, or that Kardain is very much not mad becuase some people called KAvykid out, but because he believes Kavykid to be on the up and up to this day.

Me I dont know, I once believed but the evidence to the contrary is swaying my opinon, not just here mind you, but in personal dealings, but Im holding out hope because how cool would it be to see a LN2 make that much power?



Re: boosted and built 2200
Friday, October 03, 2008 2:57 PM
thank god today is a slow day here at work Im loving this DRAMA THREAD its almost like watching Sarra Palin trying to talk at the V.P. debate, all I gat say is Ive been on this site for a long time and this is by far just funny, I dont know of anyone having this bad of luck.. Now Im just more interested in just finding out what Ryans car is going to do when its all done (good luck bro). This thread is just like watching the Yankeys play its all good until the end cause all the excitment just comes to an abrupet end and they fall short AGAIN. Man once you get this all sorted out I wana see cause now Im interested as I too have an ln2. And on a side note there is a reason once I get my turbo set up compleat why Im going to drive to St.Louis and hopefuly I can get J Tara and Nolan to come from Indy so finaly you guys can hang out HA. Good luck man I hope you can pull it off but untill than im still sceptical as everyone else. O and listen to IMPHATO260 he knows his $#!T when it comes to the LN2.


A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Re: boosted and built 2200
Friday, October 03, 2008 8:15 PM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:

Kardain wrote:

Quote:

were not gonna waste are time


...And here's another example of someone else that is not capable of independent thought...


What's funny is if you DIDN'T supposedly know kavykid, you would be on the same side as everyone else who is skeptical. You have to admit, there hasn't been any proof of said engine or numbers. All that's been posted is one reason after another of why proof hasn't been produced.


What's funny is that I don't give two @!#$s what kind of numbers anyone lays down (or claims to lay down) and probably wouldn't have even posted in this thread if it hadn't spilled off-site... I just find it odd that if someone goes against the status quo, they are immediately ostracized.

Come on, tell me more about myself that you claim to know

Quote:

Kardain is very much not mad becuase some people called KAvykid out, but because he believes Kavykid to be on the up and up to this day.


Thanks James That's it exactly.









Re: boosted and built 2200
Friday, October 03, 2008 9:39 PM
Kardain wrote:

QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:

Kardain wrote:

Quote:

were not gonna waste are time


...And here's another example of someone else that is not capable of independent thought...


What's funny is if you DIDN'T supposedly know kavykid, you would be on the same side as everyone else who is skeptical. You have to admit, there hasn't been any proof of said engine or numbers. All that's been posted is one reason after another of why proof hasn't been produced.


What's funny is that I don't give two @!#$s what kind of numbers anyone lays down (or claims to lay down) and probably wouldn't have even posted in this thread if it hadn't spilled off-site... I just find it odd that if someone goes against the status quo, they are immediately ostracized.

Come on, tell me more about myself that you claim to know

Quote:

Kardain is very much not mad becuase some people called KAvykid out, but because he believes Kavykid to be on the up and up to this day.


Thanks James That's it exactly.


Wow, I guess you took that a little personal. If you look in my profile I have an ohv and commend anyone that goes against the grain. I actually own adler's (if you even know who that is) complete turbo set up and was going to do a build up as well. Things didn't work out and the weather got the best of my car. Anyways, not to get off topic, I stand by my statement. You or anyone else should be skeptical by claims and NO proof. This isn't something new, it pops up on the JBO time and time again. I just don't get why people can't keep quiet until they can actually provide hard evidence. Take Hahn, Fetter, SpeedRacerZ, Karas, Adler, Imphat, and many others for example. They provide dyno charts and videos.


Totaled 2008
Re: boosted and built 2200
Friday, October 03, 2008 10:14 PM
know of adler, yes... know, no.

It's not taking it personal... It's just that what Hahn does with their Sunfire or that SpeedRacerZ going well into the 400's with the LD9 means absolutely nothing... "yay for them, here's a cookie"....



I don't even care enough to know (or even want to search for) what Fetter and the rest of those folks on the list did. The chances of me meeting the people you listed are 0, so whatever they do, they can go get their egos stroked off by someone else. I sure as hell won't do it...

So by saying that
Quote:

if you DIDN'T supposedly know kavykid, you would be on the same side as everyone else
is again, another assumption... and a false one at that.

The point is, until you actually meet someone, you have no justifiable grounds to call them a liar, nor can you state that one will think a certain way.










Re: boosted and built 2200
Friday, October 03, 2008 11:25 PM
STFU and get some proof or GTFO. I really think that is all this thread has come down to at this point.


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: boosted and built 2200
Saturday, October 04, 2008 10:16 AM
Kardain, look, I see this whole thing is getting heated an all but, with all the bullsh*tters on the internet, I don't blame anyone for demanding proof of anyone's claims. And frankly, anyone making such claims should be well prepared to prove/defend them. After all, if the opinion of the people on this forum didn't matter, why bother posting such claims in the first place? To keep saying that "well now when we edit the vids we're not posting them here", well, frankly, that doesn't help the guys case any and only drags you into his camp in everybody else's eyes... Which you say you don't care about, but yet you continue to post here. Reality is, if you didn't care, you'd just stop responding to the post and laugh to yourself. For you to not understand how this would look REALLY shady to everyone is kind of surprising.

If I told you I caught bigfoot and was keeping him in a pen in my basement, but don't have any pics or vids, and won't let anyone go downstairs and look, would you believe me because you don't know me and have no right to assume I'm a liar?




Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said

Re: boosted and built 2200
Saturday, October 04, 2008 10:34 AM
Kardain. I used to think you were an alright guy but my opinion of you has gone down hill in a hurry and seems to go even lower every time you post.

What you have done with the whole cookie comment is an attempt to diminish all the work that has went into the above named peoples cars. You owe them an apology. I don't think you would like it if somone were to do the same to you. You seeem upset about the way Kavykid has been treated but then you treat others the same way or worse.

By the way the reason the chances of you meeting those people and even me is so low is because you don't make any attempt to meet them. Where as we made an attempt to meet others. You are right about maybe your opinion would be different if you had met them. That is why you should take the time yourself to meet people before judging them. By the way the bash is a great place to do just that. Many of us were there you were not.



FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: boosted and built 2200
Saturday, October 04, 2008 11:02 AM
Almost all the people on his list of people "he would never meet" were at the bash too, Wade. LOL



But that is neither here nor there. If he wants to say that Fetter, Hahn and 2Phat, etc.. Aren't impressive to him, so be it. He doesn't need to be impressed, even when he KNOWS they deserve the recognition, and provided every ounce of proof. He can say that, because he doesn't know them personally, they don't matter. Well, guess what, moron, your little friend here who none of US know personally, doesn't matter. Not only do we not know him, after some of his blow ups, I personally don't want to know him. And with all the excuses and side stepping he has done when asked for proof, I don't believe him one bit..
Kardain, HOW ON EARTH can you say that if you were in our shoes, you wouldn't feel the same? Someone comes in and claims they are putting down unheard of numbers with a big time underdog of a motor, and then instead of just not having proof, he gets every excuse why he couldn't get proof time and time again. Then after all that, when he tries to show proof, it is labeled to another car and he has a VERY VERY transparent back story as to why it does. You are telling us that you wouldn't be skeptical of the guy at all?!?!?!?! Give me a break... So I ask you and the OP this: DO EITHER OF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF TO SHOW US NOW?!?! It has been a while, and that is all we are keeping this thread alive for.


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: boosted and built 2200
Saturday, October 04, 2008 5:40 PM
Kardain wrote:

know of adler, yes... know, no.

It's not taking it personal... It's just that what Hahn does with their Sunfire or that SpeedRacerZ going well into the 400's with the LD9 means absolutely nothing... "yay for them, here's a cookie"....



I don't even care enough to know (or even want to search for) what Fetter and the rest of those folks on the list did. The chances of me meeting the people you listed are 0, so whatever they do, they can go get their egos stroked off by someone else. I sure as hell won't do it...

So by saying that
Quote:

if you DIDN'T supposedly know kavykid, you would be on the same side as everyone else
is again, another assumption... and a false one at that.

The point is, until you actually meet someone, you have no justifiable grounds to call them a liar, nor can you state that one will think a certain way.


You again fail at seeing my point. I guess I can make a claim my car breaks the sound barrier...... I don't have video or an ounce of proof, but damn if I didn't do it. Oh and you don't know me so you can't call me a liar. And if you doubt me, I'm going to get really really pissed because you have a legitimate reason not to believe me.

/end thread


Totaled 2008
Re: boosted and built 2200
Saturday, October 04, 2008 9:24 PM
Quote:

You again fail at seeing my point. I guess I can make a claim my car breaks the sound barrier...... I don't have video or an ounce of proof, but damn if I didn't do it. Oh and you don't know me so you can't call me a liar. And if you doubt me, I'm going to get really really pissed because you have a legitimate reason not to believe me.


If you were able to get a street car, much less a J, to mach 1, you are either 1) incredibly wealthy, 2) incredibly stupid, or 3) pushing it out of the back of a cargo plane from 30000 feet. Nice straw man.

I'm done... this has turned into nothing more than an argumentum ad ignorantiam and frankly no longer worth my time.











Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search