Alluminum Billit HVAC Knobs. - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Alluminum Billit HVAC Knobs.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:28 AM
Anybody else out there have a set of the Alluminum Billit HVAC Knobs? I have had mine on my car for a while now I think they look great! Just have not found anybody else that has them, everybody seems to be stripping their stock knobs for the clear ones. Whose else has the Alluminum Billit knobs?

In the planning stage for an all American TRD Cavalier.

Re: Alluminum Billit HVAC Knobs.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:53 AM
Du
du hast
du hast mich
du hast mich gefragt
du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nichts gesagt

Sorry.......

-Brandon

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:31 AM
your sig makes no sense.

wtf is an all american TRD cav

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 11:45 AM
Pretty much I'm just going to do the Gravanna Tuning body kit, all the Toyo Jap parts I can get my hands. The only thing on it that is not going to be Toyo or TRD is the fact it is going to stay LHD instead of RHD. SO with it being LHD I cant really call it a true TRD Cavalier. So I'm just making up a name or what not for it.

Quote:

Du
du hast
du hast mich
du hast mich gefragt

Sorry.......

Well if your going to start it might as well finish it. Then when your done do us a round in english.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:08 PM
where do you get the aluminum hvac knobs?

deleted
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:45 PM
I haven't seen these in a long time. They were first made in 2004 or so and had a short run, then as far as I know the creator disappeared...

They're not very common.

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:29 PM
Well then I guess i got lucky, I'll try and post pictures of them if you all want to see them. I bought mine for $30.00 off ebay.com.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:35 PM

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:37 PM
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:59 PM
Du
du hast
du hast mich
du hast mich gefragt

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet
treu ihr sein für alle Tage

Nein

Willst du bis zum Tod, der scheide
sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen

Nein

-Brandon

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:03 PM
You
you have *
you have me
you have asked me
you have asked me and I have said nothing

Do you want, until death seperates you,
to be faithful to her for all days

No

Do you want, until death, which would seperate, **
to love her, even in bad days

No

* When Till is just saying "Du hast," it sounds as if he could either be saying "Du hast" (you have) or "Du hasst" (you hate). This is to give the song a double meaning, even though the official lyrics say "Du hast."

** There is another sort of double meaning here. If the line is read as "Tod der Scheide" it would be "until the death of the vagina" and not "until death, which would seperate" ("Tod, der scheide"). The whole song is a play on German wedding vows (Wollen Sie einander lieben und achten und die Treue halten bis dass der Tod euch scheidet? - Do you want to love and respect each other and to remain faithful, until death seperates you?). Instead of answering with "Ja," Till says "Nein," finally answering the question he said nothing to in the beginning.

-Brandon

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:14 PM
sndsgood wrote:mrz performance is doing billet hvac knobs.

Thanks Jason. http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/index.php/cPath/23_24_28?osCsid=12a3f3d3aa5db17b8642e0ff89a65eb9

Strangely enough, these aren't the same ones. The ones I'm thinking of had a different design altogether. It was basically a rounded X on the knob for the handle.

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:30 PM
wow. those are ugly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:31 PM

deleted
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:39 PM

Those.

The image is still hosted on transferracing's site. Unfortunately they're not being offered anymore (in fact, Cavaliers aren't even on their list anymore) but I'm sure if enough people expressed interest in these, we might be able to get them put back into production...

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:40 PM
Wanted to add that I wouldn't expect to pay less than $65 for these if they're made...

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:50 PM
Raptor (TRB0SDN) wrote:

Those.

The image is still hosted on transferracing's site. Unfortunately they're not being offered anymore (in fact, Cavaliers aren't even on their list anymore) but I'm sure if enough people expressed interest in these, we might be able to get them put back into production...

those are sexy. but not for $65

deleted
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:18 PM
A lot of the threads I went back and read over said they got them for about $40. That's not too bad considering the amount of work & machinery it takes to make'm, and the fact that they're solid aluminum. I think the MSRP for the OEM knobs is in the range of $20 each.

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:16 PM
I HIGHLY doubt its $20 a piece . . . Then again, with GM it wouln't surprise me. Those aluminum ones may be machined and what not, but for $40+ they can kiss my a$$, lol. I don't care how custom they are. They are knobs . . . lol
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:39 PM
Quote:

Du
du hast
du hast mich
du hast mich gefragt

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet
treu ihr sein für alle Tage

Nein

Willst du bis zum Tod, der scheide
sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen

Nein

Quote:

You
you have *
you have me
you have asked me
you have asked me and I have said nothing

Do you want, until death seperates you,
to be faithful to her for all days

No

Do you want, until death, which would seperate, **
to love her, even in bad days

No

* When Till is just saying "Du hast," it sounds as if he could either be saying "Du hast" (you have) or "Du hasst" (you hate). This is to give the song a double meaning, even though the official lyrics say "Du hast."

** There is another sort of double meaning here. If the line is read as "Tod der Scheide" it would be "until the death of the vagina" and not "until death, which would seperate" ("Tod, der scheide"). The whole song is a play on German wedding vows (Wollen Sie einander lieben und achten und die Treue halten bis dass der Tod euch scheidet? - Do you want to love and respect each other and to remain faithful, until death seperates you?). Instead of answering with "Ja," Till says "Nein," finally answering the question he said nothing to in the beginning.

I'm jacking my own thread but I must say you are my new hero, Rammstein is one of my fav bands of all time and I have major respect for you now for doing that.

But yeah like I said I bought mine brand new for $30.00 for all of them. I love them they look great.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:15 AM
Exodus 259 wrote:I HIGHLY doubt its $20 a piece . . . Then again, with GM it wouln't surprise me. Those aluminum ones may be machined and what not, but for $40+ they can kiss my a$$, lol. I don't care how custom they are. They are knobs . . . lol

yeah but they are aluminum. made by a cnc maching. not some plastic pressed in piece.

i was quoted a price of around 45 about a month or so ago and if you have a design just email it to him and he can get you a price, they can do custom stuff for you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, January 19, 2007 9:13 PM
I have a set of the billet HVAC knobs from Transfer Racing and I absolutely love them. I got them back in April of 2005. It really sucks that they're no longer being made . I was wanting to get a set for my mom's Sunfire .

Monday, January 22, 2007 1:08 PM
I had a set that I got from ebay. I hated how they always just fell off..... so I resold them on ebay for more than I paid for them to begin with. Made a couple bucks and had them for a few months. I suppose I liked em.

Sold 6/30/06.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search