BaggedOn20s - Project Build Thread - No 56K - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BaggedOn20s - Project Build Thread - No 56K
Monday, May 31, 2010 3:29 PM
This is directly from their site...
Some vehicles may be incompatible with ecoRoute HD. See our incompatible vehicles list for more information.

ecoRoute™ HD Incompatible Vehicle Information
ecoRoute HD is designed and tested to meet the OBD II specifications that are required on most 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. In Europe, OBD II specifications are required on most petrol cars from 2001 and most light duty diesel vehicles from 2003. Extensions were granted to manufacturers of some vehicles. However, because some vehicles are not totally compatible with OBD II, we created this list of vehicles that may be incompatible with our ecoRoute HD accessory. Due to the large number of different vehicle models produced and mid-year manufacturer changes, this list may not be complete. If you purchase the ecoRoute HD accessory and it is incompatible with your vehicle, you have 7 days from the date of purchase to return the accessory.

Before purchasing or installing ecoRoute HD, please review product warnings and disclaimers.

Incompatible Vehicles List:
◦1996 Dodge Intrepid
◦2000 Ford F350 7.3L Turbo Diesel
◦2003 Subaru Forester

So since I have a '95 with the OBD II I am thinking it should work but I have 7 days from whenever it arrives to find out.

FOR SALE

Monday, May 31, 2010 4:21 PM
Do you by chance remember the part numbers on those side window moldings?

Car Domain
Monday, May 31, 2010 5:27 PM
Here you go Alex

Just go to www.gmpartsdirect.com and look at your

Qty. 1
Part No. *22605567
Description. S/STR WDO
Price. $32.06
Status. Shipped FedEx

Qty. 1
Part No. *22605566
Description. S/STR-WDO
Price. $32.04
Status. Shipped FedEx

Taxes:
$0.00

Handling and Shipping:
$23.00

ORDER TOTAL:
$87.10

However, go to www.gmpartsdirect.com

Put in your vehicle information

Look under Door
Exterior Trim
Belt with Strip

It appears you have a different part number then me, and they are about $20.00 more expensive for the pair.

FOR SALE
Monday, June 07, 2010 4:49 PM
Update: 6-7-2010

ecoRoute is in!

Now it will be going back out...

Well it did not work due to 95 Automatics having the OBDII plug with OBD so it will not connect. It did connect to my DD work car (2007 Dodge Magnum) but did not work in the cavalier. This really isn't a setback, I get my money back and I can still use the gps like I wanted. I will be shipping this back to Garmin, unless someone is looking to purchase this unit I have it boxed up and ready to go.

The bad news is this will probably be one of the last updates for a long period of time. I will still be working on the car, and making small purchases and planning for paint early next year.

Reason being is most of you have heard about the "Gulf Oil Spill" well I work in South Louisiana and live right in the middle of this horrible mess. I will continue to visit the site and stay in contact with guys here however I cannot motivate myself to continue the project on such a quick pace as I was due to motivation and the 6 months of deepwater drilling ban that Obama has enforced that may cause many people to lose their job my area.

Thanks to all of you who have been following my recent posts on this build, I will keep updating as I deem necessary and still plan for a 2011 finish. Until the next update!

FOR SALE
Monday, June 07, 2010 6:04 PM
Thats a bummer that your slowing down man, I always like seeing updates in this thread. I'll keep watching.

Monday, June 07, 2010 7:24 PM
Thanks Lemur. I appreciate the motivation bro!

I won't stop totally just slow down... way too much time, money, sweat, and blood... (yeah seriously) invested.

FOR SALE
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:26 PM
GAWD DAMMIT!

Well Ill still be checking back for updates anyways.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:52 AM
Thanks Xplicit. I don't plan on letting you or any of my fellow JBO'ers down.

The project will be finished this is just another bump in the road.

FOR SALE
Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:46 PM
Hey man, hope all is going good, or at least as good as it can. I know that I can't wait to see this thing finished, and I will be waiting for the next update!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:39 AM
Looking foward to an update...know its been a long time, hope everything is still going with the car!!

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:50 AM
Thanks David.

Sorry to keep you and everyone else here waiting, however the deepwater moritorium is still on hold. I am expecting a lift on the band to happen later this month or next and then I can continue to put funds into this project.

I have had some projects being worked on and have continued to work on the car without an update, I will attempt to post some pictures in the next week or two with some updates.

The project is still very alive and is still on course to finish. I don't want to be another one of those threads of those guys who "didn't" finish.

FOR SALE

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:30 PM
Glad to hear it man, I know us over here at Eco have been holding our breath as well. Hos still holding fast?

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:46 PM
That is correct. Standing our ground and hoping to ride this thing through.

FOR SALE
Thursday, September 01, 2011 9:49 AM
Contemplating selling the project... with the moritorium dropped but permits still not being issued I am not throwing any more into this project.

If anyone is interested text me..

504-315-9525

I'll get you current pictures/progress.

FOR SALE
Thursday, September 01, 2011 10:01 AM
damn, that's a bummer.

Thursday, September 01, 2011 10:05 AM
sad to see it going... I was just thinking about this build wondering if anything had been done.

Thursday, September 01, 2011 11:13 AM

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:15 PM
post up pics of where it stands i know id like to see where you got with it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, September 01, 2011 4:18 PM
well looks like you got a lot into. i know you want me to buy it and I am considering. just need to see some more pics of it.

Thursday, September 01, 2011 6:01 PM
pitures por favor.

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, September 03, 2011 3:26 PM
I'll post updated pics here, I wish I could have gotten it done as well but with no "Job Security" with the current administration in the white house i'm not going to risk another 1-5 years of not having it done.

The first person I will offer it to is Bagged95Cavy which is the person I bought it from. Then, the offer is on the table and pics will be posted.

Thanks for all the texts showing interest.

FOR SALE

Saturday, September 03, 2011 3:57 PM
that shyt is sick as hell, shyt is crazy, and I kno all that work was worth every minute of it, Look great man keep that shyt up, I need to get on my carbon fiber craz soon.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, September 10, 2011 8:56 PM
Sorry for the short notice, after attempting to come up with a ballpark price... i've decided to keep the car. There is no way I can sell it for anything close to what i've spent. I also forgot to post pictures of the cluster and rear view mirror after it was hooked up. I'll post them now, and continue to update this thread as progress is made.

Again I apologize to everyone waiting for the mod list, pricing and updated pictures of the project.

FOR SALE
Sunday, September 11, 2011 6:08 PM
BaggedOn20s wrote:Sorry for the short notice, after attempting to come up with a ballpark price... i've decided to keep the car.

This makes me happy in the pants.

Sunday, September 11, 2011 6:55 PM
My favorite iteration was the seafoam green fire with the 20" monitor in the passenger side - though that was a different car, no?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search