REMINDER! SinisterJ's meet in YORK,PA. Saturdays - Page 8 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: REMINDER! SinisterJ's meet in YORK,PA. Saturda
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:31 PM
its not deleted. the author of the thread is lunchbox, the title is, down in the dumps, or something along those lines. i posted in it today. enough is enough, im @!#$ sick of this @!#$ now

Monday, February 21, 2005 5:34 AM
justin congrats on a great looking car for the show and ignor that other girl. ur girl friend is very pretty and that other girl is just prob jelous of what u have i wish u the best man with the car and being back with ur girl see u around

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:30 AM
thanks man, yeah i love tiff, im glad we are back together. thanks, your car look awesome as well and so did steves. hopefully i can get a system soon to complete the car a little more but money is tight and im still almost a grand in debt so idk when that gonna happen. cant wait until the next show

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:58 AM
Justin, she made a completely different thread all by herself. it was up when i left for the farm show complex, but when i came back it was gone. it was that same picture too. she needs a good smackdown. have Tiff beat her up lol

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, February 21, 2005 8:49 AM
LOL WHAT DOES THE OTHER GIRL LOOK LIKE?

Monday, February 21, 2005 12:42 PM
well i looked in physics class and she made another thread. but it was deleted again

Monday, February 21, 2005 2:51 PM
Alright I'm gonna find this one too but lets stop talking about that topic for safety sake. Justin U'll get a system soon enough man don't worry about it it'll happen.

Monday, February 21, 2005 3:19 PM
Guys last comment about that Topic,Please
"Check out my reply in OffTopic asap" U know I mean it Justin i'm just tired of the BS.

Monday, February 21, 2005 4:10 PM
thanks for the support guys

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:54 AM
hey justin u told me ur dad has a account with keystone automotive where u got ur strobes i wanted to see what u could get me a set for thanks man
e-mail me bigbrad357@yahoo.com
or aol im me - bradtheman876

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:38 PM
yeah i'll check tonight for ya man, any colors or anything?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:37 PM
just clear liek urs and I want 4 like u have for now get me a price thank u in advance

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 2:55 PM
Ur welcome man U know I got ur back

Thursday, February 24, 2005 6:38 AM
Hey guys, i hear there's a site called http://www.sinisterjs.com where you can discuss all of your crap. Please don't whore the .org & remember...

Quote:

No "Post Jacking" or "Post-Whoring". Post-jacking is replying to a thread with something that is completely off the topic of the thread. Post-whoring is the act of making a thread, post, or series of posts that convey a minimal or non-existent amount of information. Furthermore, comments like "In Before The Lock" "Fear The Lock" "Bump" "ttt" or any other wasted post may not be used. Such posts waste bandwidth, and have no purpose.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 6:44 AM
seeing that we have 8 pages already and it hasnt been locked or deleted, it seems that its ok. and who really cares anyway, your gonna let us talking on here bother you that much that you are gonna tell us to post on our own website, jeeze get a life

Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:41 AM
stargrrrl wrote:Hey guys, i hear there's a site called where you can discuss all of your crap. Please don't whore the .org & remember...

Quote:

No "Post Jacking" or "Post-Whoring". Post-jacking is replying to a thread with something that is completely off the topic of the thread. Post-whoring is the act of making a thread, post, or series of posts that convey a minimal or non-existent amount of information. Furthermore, comments like "In Before The Lock" "Fear The Lock" "Bump" "ttt" or any other wasted post may not be used. Such posts waste bandwidth, and have no purpose.

thank you Mrs. Mod
and since this is 8 pages already and your the only one to complain i dont think anyone really cares. and if this is such a big deal to you, contact Dave about it

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, February 24, 2005 2:41 PM
Would anybody care to vote for me for JOTM of March?
and Starrrgirl please don't start crap.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 2:44 PM
BTW. Starrrgirl this is not a wothless post this post was made here to get more members and let them know that we exist on here which has also occurred more since I created this post we had a couple more people stop by or join since it was posted we just talk to fill the gaps.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:29 PM
steve i am not going to comment because i dotn want to upset any of u all in sinister

Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:43 PM
Quote:

thank you Mrs.Mod

haha !!!!

Friday, February 25, 2005 8:42 AM
i wont be at sinister js this weekend because im leaving after school to go to vermont for the weekend to go snowboarding. WOOT!

Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:28 AM
Damn man I was hoping to see ya tonight but oh well man be careful going up.
*HAVE FUN*

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:07 PM
so yeah we were boarding powder off the trails through the woods, and yeah i managed to get wrapped around a tree a few times, lol, but thigh deep powder, AMAZING

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:52 AM
hey justin u get a chance to get me a price on those stobes yet? and sounds liek u had a lot of fun snowboarding looks like u will beable to do it here after the next 2 days i know I will be out with my snowmobile

Monday, February 28, 2005 4:49 PM
Sounds like Fun Justin I wish I could've been there man and Brad Damn You I want a Snowmobile LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search