Stick to your own Kind!!!!! - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Stick to your own Kind!!!!!
Friday, April 01, 2005 10:45 AM on j-body.org
To put it in the words of a hilarious comedian named Earthquake:

I don't see how people can be racist, we've all got retarded kids.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:50 AM on j-body.org
Personally I could not be with a girl that is Asian, African American, Indian, Arab. Because in my eyes we would look odd as hell.
With that said, I'd stay with the anglo look or what you'd call "white" no matter language she speaks (Italian, Spanish, French, English, Dutch, etc)

Before you prejudge me, I am by NO means racist in any sense of the word, I just find it awkward when I see mixed couples, does it bother me nope, as long they are happy. But as society is, (cruel) I think it can bring problems in the long run, if that is procreation occurs.

But that is me.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:18 AM on j-body.org
As opposed to inbreeding?

Just kidding with ya... I figure that at SOME point in history my ancestors f**ked around with someone who wasn't from around the way... Who's to say it wasn't right?

If you feel awkward around people of different races or ethnicities, I guess that's your hitch...If you've never been with a person that's different than you, or fell that looking odd is a problem, that's sad... we're all just people.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 12:33 PM on j-body.org
It's all pink and moist on the inside.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, April 02, 2005 1:29 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Odds Are Ten To One) wrote:As opposed to inbreeding?

If you feel awkward around people of different races or ethnicities, I guess that's your hitch...If you've never been with a person that's different than you, or fell that looking odd is a problem, that's sad... we're all just people.

Inbreeding! lol
Nooo. I never said I "feel awkward around people of different races or ethnicities." Never ever did. I am proud to say my buddies for 5-15 years are from around the world. All races, creed, ethnicity, religion. So I can't feel awkward at this stage.
Ya, I do know we are all people, intermingling for a relationship is just not (my) cup of tea.

Quote:

It's all pink and moist on the inside.

^True, but I think a little more then just that.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:17 AM on j-body.org
Ahh I misread then

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 12:19 PM on j-body.org
Well, goodwrench, i've been with just about every major race (except latina), and i can say that they all have their good points and bad points. In the end, i hardly think it matters.

Besdies, (for those muslims reading this), Allah loves wonderous variety

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:27 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Personally I could not be with a girl that is Asian, African American, Indian, Arab. Because in my eyes we would look odd as hell.
With that said, I'd stay with the anglo look or what you'd call "white" no matter language she speaks (Italian, Spanish, French, English, Dutch, etc)

Before you prejudge me, I am by NO means racist in any sense of the word, I just find it awkward when I see mixed couples, does it bother me nope, as long they are happy. But as society is, (cruel) I think it can bring problems in the long run, if that is procreation occurs.

But that is me.

You find it awkward but it dosnt bother you? THat makes sence.

Anyway. I am the result of what you find odd. ANd yeah Ive had problems threwout a lot of my life. ANd it was because of my "ODD" skin color. I grew up in an area around 75% white and 25% Black. I was the odd man out. I was picked on and beat up alot as a small child. By people like you who didnt think it was right for my parents to do what they did. BY middle school I finaly started growing and was able to finaly defend myself. It made me a very bitter person.

SO what do I do in the game of who to date? DO I just hang it up and realize that I can never have kids? The only person I know Just like me is my sister. ANd um........that isnt going to happin if you know what I mean.

I am all that is man

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:06 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Well, goodwrench, i've been with just about every major race (except latina), and i can say that they all have their good points and bad points. In the end, i hardly think it matters.

Besdies, (for those muslims reading this), Allah loves wonderous variety

You ain't missing much with the "latina." lol

ESB wrote:You find it awkward but it dosnt bother you? THat makes sence.

What I meant was it won't bother me to the point ( I ) have to point it out every second. To my my understanding, none of my friends know that I am this way, only my gf. If it bothered me, I would have mentioned it to every one to let every one know my stance on it, you know what I mean. Like I said before, it does not bother me, just as long as they are happy. I think thats what matter.

Quote:

I was picked on and beat up alot as a small child. By people like you who didnt think it was right for my parents to do what they did. BY middle school I finaly started growing and was able to finaly defend myself. It made me a very bitter person.

First and foremost, I'm sorry to hear that. I've seen when I was in school and sometimes at work, and it ain't nice at all. As you highlighted to what I said earlier, I think understand where I am coming from.
Ya, I may look at it different, but the difference with me is I would not react, act, or say something cruel. Sad to say many many in society do not follow that motto.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:18 PM on j-body.org
For all the guys the simple answer would be: It's all pink in the middle. If it's not you better be scared...

Josh
SLK 32

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:43 PM on j-body.org
I second that yellow!

Vengeance Racing (Honor or Death)
2004 Cavalier
Supercharged by RSM Racing and Vortech
est. HP 275
Mods see my profile and go to my car

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 1:26 PM on j-body.org
Im a mutt, Im mixed with White/Hisapainic/Jamaican... So whats my kind? anyway Im into latins & mixed girl... as close to "My kind" i can get, But i like black or white girls too

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:46 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Personally I could not be with a girl that is Asian, African American, Indian, Arab. Because in my eyes we would look odd as hell.

But that is me.

question for you.

what background do you think this child has?

give a guess and i'll tell you if you're right.

grrquack.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:19 AM on j-body.org
ASIAN and WHITE and GREEK
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:47 PM on j-body.org
be specific, please...you're partially correct.

grrquack.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 1:19 PM on j-body.org
philapino, white american and greek

thats about as specific as I can get! How did I do???

cute by the way!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 7:31 PM on j-body.org
WOW.

that's VERY close. his mom is caucasian(euromutt, but mostly Romeni...otherwise known as gypsy), his dad's filipino.

and he's the cutest kid i've ever seen. he's from one of those "awkward" situations, as Mr Goodwrench called them...but i can promise that kid wouldn't have looked that good if dad were caucasian as well

grrquack.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 7:38 PM on j-body.org
I guess this is why im so damn good lookin

I am all that is man

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:19 PM on j-body.org
more than likely...

i know i'm happy to be a mutt

grrquack.
Thursday, April 14, 2005 12:20 AM on j-body.org
what background does that kid have? looks like a blue blanket. Do i find him cute? saccharine cute, but you know me fenix, cute doesn't trip my trigger, it just makes me think, "kill it and eat it" (Evil laugh)

I personally think "purebred" is overrated. but then again, so it muttism, for lack of a better term. you are who you are, you have your bonuses and your shortcomings, just like everyone else.

Anyhow...something to consider...knowing what you do about genetics...consider who you are and who your lover/b/f-g/f/fiancee/spouse is...if you don;'t have kids, what do you think they will look like?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, April 14, 2005 4:38 AM on j-body.org
boobies are fun no matter what color they are

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, April 14, 2005 5:19 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]what background does that kid have? looks like a blue blanket. Do i find him cute? saccharine cute, but you know me fenix, cute doesn't trip my trigger, it just makes me think, "kill it and eat it" (Evil laugh)

well, my dear Keeper, you'd probably eat most things even if they moved

grrquack.
Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:09 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:boobies are fun no matter what color they are

Here here I second that.

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:14 AM on j-body.org
ok someone has to say it.

destiny harley, your a stupid cunt shut the @!#$ up.

there i said it.

-Borsty
Thursday, April 14, 2005 8:05 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

that's VERY close. his mom is caucasian(euromutt, but mostly Romeni...otherwise known as gypsy), his dad's filipino

THANKS I HAVE AN EYE FOR THIS KIND OF STUFF!!

Quote:

ok someone has to say it.

Hey BORTSY your simply a stupid f#$#ing LOSER, who has nothing better to do! YOU freak!!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search