Who will you vote for in 2008? - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Who will you vote for in 2008?
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 1:12 PM on j-body.org
cavaleer2002 wrote:I will Vote for the Democratic candidate.

You have got to be Kidding that type of narrow mindness is what Brings on Communism. You Vote for the Best Platform, Not the Democrat or Republican, Just cuz your Dad is Democrat you dont have to be, Vote on Issues not party.

My Hope is Colin Powell runs, I dont care if take Democrat or republican But he is my Candidate.

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:35 PM on j-body.org
I will vote for whoever will cripple the american political machine the most...

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:03 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]I will vote for whoever will cripple the american political machine the most...

I cartainly hope your Joking.... Cuz that isnt even funny

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:12 PM on j-body.org
No, He's not.

And it's his pre-rogitive.

If Colin Powell runs, he'll further disgrace himself. He'd do well to cut his losses.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:38 PM on j-body.org
Nope, i'm not joking, and it wasn't meant to be funny.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:08 PM on j-body.org
^^^ SEE!?!?!?!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:10 PM on j-body.org
Wow , A real Local born terrorist. I never woulda thunk it

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:16 AM on j-body.org
98_SunFire GT wrote:Wow , A real Local born terrorist. I never woulda thunk it

Forget about Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols did we? KOTL doesn't fit the terrorist mold, he just doesn't like the people running the gov't then again not too many people do when tax time comes around.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:04 AM on j-body.org
LOL Threatening to turn the Government upsaide down Is also a terrorist thought process, Forget McViegh The more lethal the thought the more lethal the result. If you dont like the candidates then right in mickey mouse, If you dont like the country and allit stands for , Move out. Plain and simple. I will stand by what I said, I seen to many times people with those attitudes becaome major international problems, ie Ayatolla, Castro, Sadam, Al Queda, Shall I go on, History shows to many times that Iam right.. Hope he stays in his bedroom and withers away on his computer, Or maybe his attitude will change. Living in America has never been easy, But from what I have seen of the world , its the best place to be.

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:46 AM on j-body.org
<deep breath from laughign so hard>

Isn't it funny how people like Jefferson, Hancock, Washington, Adams, et al, were considered Terrorists in their time?

Now, lets review for the blind patriots among us, shall we?

Quote:

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Sound farmiliar? it should--and it's not from some fundamentalist's manifesto--it's the Declaration of independence, and the way i see it, that's exactly where we are.

The difference, is while McVeigh et all were hoping to mount a terrorist attack, i decided to let the government shoot itself inb the foot--after all, that's how every other empire died. So why not help it out a bit by voting for the policies and the people that will throw a monkey wrench into the system?

See, i hate to break it to you, but like all monolithic empires, the united states will fall--whether we want it to or not--and the inside-out rot is already happening--especially since a nation built on the populace now has a populace that is scared and is willing to trade away their liberties and freedoms for the illusion of security.

I would be less upset at me and more upset at the common folk around you for taking for granted the freedoms that America granted them and traded them away ebcause they couldn't handle the personal responsibilities and were afraid to be *gasp* offended.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:07 PM on j-body.org
Ours 2 part system blows ass..

didnt George Washington say he didnt suggest parties, and only having 2!!, leaves us open for BS!

I agree with KOTL, anything that cripples our political system is good imo, stop the corruption in its tracks. Revamp the entire thing... how though? would be next to impossible to do. not enough people are willing to pull their head out of their asses.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:17 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Isn't it funny how people like Jefferson, Hancock, Washington, Adams, et al, were considered Terrorists in their time?

Now, lets review for the blind patriots among us, shall we?

Quote:

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Sound farmiliar? it should--and it's not from some fundamentalist's manifesto--it's the Declaration of independence, and the way i see it, that's exactly where we are.

The difference, is while McVeigh et all were hoping to mount a terrorist attack, i decided to let the government shoot itself inb the foot--after all, that's how every other empire died. So why not help it out a bit by voting for the policies and the people that will throw a monkey wrench into the system?

See, i hate to break it to you, but like all monolithic empires, the united states will fall--whether we want it to or not--and the inside-out rot is already happening--especially since a nation built on the populace now has a populace that is scared and is willing to trade away their liberties and freedoms for the illusion of security.

I would be less upset at me and more upset at the common folk around you for taking for granted the freedoms that America granted them and traded them away ebcause they couldn't handle the personal responsibilities and were afraid to be *gasp* offended.

So now its an empire? Well where have you both lived that you can say its better?
I think you have not left the town you grew up in, Being that the case what makes you think you know whats best for this country? Having lived all over the world I can tell you first hand, that this Governemnt for its all its faults is the best around. If it isnt to you then I suggest your next trip be out of the country and see somethings that will shake your soul. Jefferson, Washingtom were considered terrorists By English Kings, Not by the Masses they represented, Your view is a minority and hopefully stays that way, I like this system and slight changes are in order (ie Representative retirement plans etc etc.)
But for the most part saying turning it on its ear is just Bull. Unless you have great ideas then keep your opinon that, your opinion, Cuz opinions are like @!#$s , everybody got one.

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:26 PM on j-body.org
So if you beat your wife she should stay with you because the guy down the street would beat her worse than you?

Sure our country is the best... but c'mon we have SOOOOOOOOOOO far to go.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:53 PM on j-body.org
Yes, and it's your opinion that this system is great--it's mine that it needs some serious rework.

But, considering that my opinion, minority or not, can be voiced--it will be voiced. I could give a care whether you like it or not. Just like you have the right to voice your opinion.

and Nick hit it on the head, which is something a lot of you patriots miss--just because were the best doesn't mean that it's perfect.

My g/f--from Slovakia--says it's about the same over there except they're nto sitting on nuclear stockpiles (and they don't have Seattle-esque weather patterns, which she likes), other than that it's just about the same. Hell, their constitution is just about like ours, except thy don't have politicicans trying to userp the masses' rights under the white elephant of "security".

in other words, we're not as great as we make ourselves out to be.

Oh and thank you for giving me yet another laughable label (home-grown terrorist) that i can add to other asinine comments made about me by some of the more unenlightened on this board (i.e. "Satan Made Flesh")

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:31 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

So now its an empire? Well where have you both lived that you can say its better?
I think you have not left the town you grew up in, Being that the case what makes you think you know whats best for this country? Having lived all over the world I can tell you first hand, that this Governemnt for its all its faults is the best around. If it isnt to you then I suggest your next trip be out of the country and see somethings that will shake your soul. Jefferson, Washingtom were considered terrorists By English Kings, Not by the Masses they represented, Your view is a minority and hopefully stays that way, I like this system and slight changes are in order (ie Representative retirement plans etc etc.)
But for the most part saying turning it on its ear is just Bull. Unless you have great ideas then keep your opinon that, your opinion, Cuz opinions are like @!#$s , everybody got one.

It is an empire for all intents and porpoises. Just the beginning... of a tumble into folley.

I've lived in Canada, the US, Britain, Ireland (both Ulster and Republic), Germany and France, and frankly, the 2 party system is a sham... 2 sides of the same coin is the phrase that always strikes me. I'm guessing you've never paid attention to the politics of the places you've lived in?

You're not royalty, nor are you a representative, and your opinion is exactly that of KOTL.. it's an opinion. You do not speak for anyone but yourself, and frankly, you don't speak eloquently, or persuasively... because you don't respect the ideas put forth... whether madness dressed as a sage, or vice-versa, maybe, just maybe the guy has a point. You don't have to like it to respect it, and even possibly open your mind to new ideas.

Here's a quote from someone that is kind of important to modern and open thinking:
Quote:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

Here's an idea that I think you should bear in mind about pointing fingers at people and calling them idiotic things:
Quote:

Great minds discuss ideas, mediocre minds discuss events, small minds discuss personalities.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Dare I say, both Eleanor and Aristotle were way ahead of you.

And, dare I also, you would know precisely bunk about whether or not someone is an idealogical minority, you barely know him, or yourself.

I say:
Let us never be content with the status quo,
Let us never think society is complete,
Let us evolve our governments and let the chips fall where they may

This 2 party ideal is a wash because it encourages the subjugation of each person's ideal's (either as self or representative) for the good of the mob (not the majority, there is a difference).

Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:05 PM on j-body.org
Nick@USOL.com wrote:So if you beat your wife she should stay with you because the guy down the street would beat her worse than you?

Sure our country is the best... but c'mon we have SOOOOOOOOOOO far to go.

Im with him on this one.. I used to be proud to be an american..then the way our counrty reacted to the 9/11 attacks really has made me embarassed...sure its one thing to go after the person/ group that did the damage, but jesus we dont need to go to every counrty in the f*$kin planet that isnt a democratic country and try to force them to be

96 cavi'/WI j's
Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:56 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Yes, and it's your opinion that this system is great--it's mine that it needs some serious rework.

Never said it was perfect but for the rest of the world it is the best there is. Where you get I said Perfect or Great?

[quote=Keeper of the Light™]But, considering that my opinion, minority or not, can be voiced--it will be voiced. I could give a care whether you like it or not. Just like you have the right to voice your opinion.

I agree with you statemnt about being able to voice you Opinion, But saying turning a Gov on its ear is radical at the most part and deserves a response such as I gave.

[quote=Keeper of the Light™]and Nick hit it on the head, which is something a lot of you patriots miss--just because were the best doesn't mean that it's perfect.

Yes Iam Patriot, And Proud of it, I served this country for 23 years of my life and lived a life of defense of the Nation for little money and little reward. Knowing what I know and in my Job I can say this with no retribution, our Gov is by no means perfect, But the only thing to turn this country on its ear is to Vote for Communism, Have you ever lived under it? Or seen it? I have and I can tell ya this, You will Hate it plain and simple.

[quote=Keeper of the Light™]My g/f--from Slovakia--says it's about the same over there except they're nto sitting on nuclear stockpiles (and they don't have Seattle-esque weather patterns, which she likes), other than that it's just about the same. Hell, their constitution is just about like ours, except thy don't have politicicans trying to userp the masses' rights under the white elephant of "security".

Well when was last time your Slovokian gf ever saw Comunism, if she was in Slovania when I was I saw mass Murder and ethnic cleansing in Goverment that at one time was considered the jewel of the Middle Europe. Buda and Pest were Beautiful cities Descimated by a government turned on its ear. So ask your gf if she ever lived under communism or turned over Goverment that existed when I was there.

[quote=Keeper of the Light™]in other words, we're not as great as we make ourselves out to be.

That is opinion from somebody who never lived anywhere but here.

[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Oh and thank you for giving me yet another laughable label (home-grown terrorist) that i can add to other asinine comments made about me by some of the more unenlightened on this board (i.e. "Satan Made Flesh")

Well I am glad you liked it, it wasnt ment to be funny or assenine. You are a Homegrown terrorist. And this society that I helped defend, you have the right to say what you say, Just be prepared for the onslught of Americans that feel the same as I do, We want change in the world not just America.
Thats My Point

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 8:18 AM on j-body.org
98_SunFire GT wrote:[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Oh and thank you for giving me yet another laughable label (home-grown terrorist) that i can add to other asinine comments made about me by some of the more unenlightened on this board (i.e. "Satan Made Flesh")

Well I am glad you liked it, it wasnt ment to be funny or assenine. You are a Homegrown terrorist.
If KOTL's a terrorist than I must be Jesus.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:40 AM on j-body.org
Ummm, Buda and Pest haven't been in separate in existance since the 1800's Further, Slovakia hasn't been part of Hungary (where Budapest is) since WWI--BEFORE communism.

Anyhow, we discussed your post, and she has lived through communism, said it sucks, and said "they still have communists over there--we even have them over here (in america), they're called "Politicians".

Not only does this prove that she's a woman of my own heart, but that communism itself is a red-herring. It doesn't matter WHAT form of government you have, if the leaders and politicians suck and don't have the people's best interest at heart, it's going to suck.

And when the government no longer works for the people (which is where we are headed), it's up to the people to do something to stop it--which is what the forefathers did.

In other words, the system needs a change. The best way about it is to cripple the political system...which is what the politicians are doing in the first place.

SpikeJ: So...you're saying that either you're an ultra-saint, or that i'm so evil that i'm beyond horns and am up to Moose-antlers now?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:18 PM on j-body.org
f*%k YOU ALL!!! i WAS PREZ TWO TIMES!!!

I am the real BATMAN
those other two fruits were imposters
If anyone knows how to contact
mikeylikey drop me an email at bwang@batcave.org
heard he's been messin w/ Batgirl
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search