do you agree with GAM??? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: do you agree with GAM???
Monday, July 25, 2005 1:20 PM on j-body.org
Heather... you're... lebanese???

The only thing I have to add: you get all those types with BOTH genders.
Humans are F***ing doomed.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, July 25, 2005 1:25 PM on j-body.org
Does this fall under the same category of people in cali trying to pass ebonics as a language that is taught in schools?

A good way to solve the gay marriage issue is not to call it marriage. all gays want are the benefits of marriage, taxes, being able to adopt and all that crap.

To each his own, i have had gay friends in the past when i was deep into the club scene, they knew i wasnt gay and they never did anything to encroach on that fact. Its not natural by any means, and it isnt some kind of sickness, its a choice. The government just passed that being morbidly over weight is a desease, haha, how bout quit eating twinkies you fat f*ckers.

And yes everything i have read that GAM has said i agree with, he knows his stuff.

Monday, July 25, 2005 4:07 PM on j-body.org
Well, homosexuality has to do with brain chemistry, and that is set in utero... it's not really a choice, no matter what homosexuals say (and I have a few gay friends).

And Homosexuality happens in simians, dolphins and other higher animals... It's not populace, but it it does happen in nature at large.

Monday, July 25, 2005 5:59 PM on j-body.org
Sorry I got banned yesterday. Aparently I can be called a jerko-- but if I use the $ symbol
instead of the letter "s" I get my hands slapped. Oh well whatever I see how it works now. If my use of the $ symbol instead of the letter '"s" offended any one out there in cyber-land i would like to appoligize.
Gam I will try on the sentance structure problem I have. I never realized it may cause a problem for some. My spelling however I think you may be stuck with.
Augustin or whatever your name is, I honestly dont remember, it appears that you have taken offence to what I said in another post and now are carrying it over to this post.
At least now I can see what your real problem is. Its fine that you don't agree with me,
I really do not care. But I would certainly like it if you were able to act like an adult. As
of yet tho I have not seen it. So as far as I am concerned I am done bickering with you.
When you can stop acting like the raceist you obviously are then I would be glad to debate with you. How do I know you are raceist? Simple look at your sig. Its very
derogatory toward African Americans. And if you dont like African Americans then I am
also to conclude you do not like whites as well.

Gay marriage is wrong. If they want a civil union and all the same rights I enjoy as a married man then I have absolutly no problem with it.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, July 25, 2005 8:28 PM on j-body.org
does anyone else find it extremely ironic that a black man is hating on those not like him and his ways and looking on them as second class citizens?

Monday, July 25, 2005 8:38 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Heather... you're... lebanese???

shucks, you found me out

what's really weird is ToBaGgAn also found me out, I am indeed a black man hating on those not like me.

Just ignore the profile picture, thats a coverup

Monday, July 25, 2005 11:16 PM on j-body.org
Heather - anghellic wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Heather... you're... lebanese???

shucks, you found me out

what's really weird is ToBaGgAn also found me out, I am indeed a black man hating on those not like me.

Just ignore the profile picture, thats a coverup

HAHAHA

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:53 AM on j-body.org
This is one of the few times I'd have to disagree with you GAM. I really don't believe in the brain chemistry agrument being the cause of homosexual behavior. I do believe that it is a choice, not something that's embedded in a child until they are old enough to act on it. This was an interesting link that I found. Choice

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:55 AM on j-body.org

/me ponders breaking out the THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT HEATHER'S... nah... save it for AG

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:04 AM on j-body.org
jack: even the lack of punctuation is okay (not that I get prissy about it, it makes reading easier)... its when you type out a stream of words, and they make perfect sense to you, but not really to anyone else.

It might be an idea (I'm playing devil's advocate) if you type something and hit preview, and re-read what you typed. That way you can edit things and either make your post more concise, or elaborate, or correct major dysfunctions with what you're posting. It's not a congressional debate forum by any means, but unencumbering your posts to make your thoughts clear helps a lot

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:25 AM on j-body.org
No problem. I do take critisizm fairly well. O.k. most of the time anyway, as long as its
coming from someone who I know to be worth listening to anyway. See if this isn't
any better. I just need to slow down a little I guess thats all.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:26 AM on j-body.org
Cham: The articles you're pointing to specify that there is no specific gay gene, which I believe to be true quite frankly, but I think the influencing factors are tending to hormonal imbalances during pregnancy.

I've read about studies where lab mice are subjected to increased levels of the opposite sex's hormones, and the brain chemistry was altered from the control group of mice. The test subjects also displayed the sexual tendencies of the other sex or preference to the same sex but keeping the traditional role of their own sex, depending on the amount of hormones introduced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality#Biology
^^^ The link takes you to the biology section, where the topics are discussed and linked.

I've read the Gay Gene links and even though I was pretty sure there was no single gene or set that was responsible for homosexuality, I figured calling it a choice would be a little too simplistic because of the people I know that are gay, most tried being straight, and even tried to the point of marrying, having kids etc. The problem is (at least in my mind) is that they were trying to work against biology.

I'm not trying to say that there isn't an element of choice in there, but it's like choosing not to be black (err.. wait, Michael... damn.. shot that idea to hell).

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:41 AM on j-body.org
Gam don't forget the studies where lab mice that were exposed to high levels of "disco"
music also had a higher tendency towards being gay. That would explain the '70s.

And no that was not a joke they actualy did study just that and those were the findings.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:35 AM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:
Augustin or whatever your name is, I honestly dont remember, it appears that you have taken offence to what I said in another post and now are carrying it over to this post.
At least now I can see what your real problem is. Its fine that you don't agree with me,
I really do not care. But I would certainly like it if you were able to act like an adult. As
of yet tho I have not seen it. So as far as I am concerned I am done bickering with you.
When you can stop acting like the raceist you obviously are then I would be glad to debate with you. How do I know you are raceist? Simple look at your sig. Its very
derogatory toward African Americans. And if you dont like African Americans then I am
also to conclude you do not like whites as well.

See, I get pissed at you because you frustrate me to no end. You're a class-A jerkstore. Why? Hell, look at the above post! I can't make fun of one black criminal without being racist to all black people? Do black people in handcuffs and gold grills (that's slang for teeth, BTW) represent all black people in your mind? Seems to me I'm not the one who is racist.

Furthermore, the leap of assumption continues when you go on to conclude I'm racist toward whites? Well, I'll tell you what. PLEASE don't tell my white wife and half-white kids I hate them!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!!

/sarc

---

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:48 AM on j-body.org
No but it does sterio type African Americans in a bad light. And if i frustrate you to no
end, good, it means your thinking. If your not raceist then I appoligize but it sure looked
like for a minute there. I am not looking for any enemies here. And its quite clear that we won't see eye to eye on this, so lets just agree to disagree. O.k.? then that way
we can just leave it at that and move on to the next time when i can frustrate the heck
out of you. deal?

Or should I say peace?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:19 AM on j-body.org
Agustin: chill.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:02 AM on j-body.org
If homosexuality is all in brain chemistry, please explain us bi-sexuals to me, cause I'm just confused on that one lol I know I know I'm just greedy wanting both sexes to myself

as far as being born with it and it hitting you at a certain point in your life? ah I dunno maybe. Once I hit puberty an so did other girls they became quite attractive to me, especially the ones with bigger boobs lol but I don't think I could ever attempt to be in a serious relationship with someone of the same sex, I love dick too much.

I know plenty of bi-sexual people (more-so guys than girls) and if they would have never admitted being bi, I and most other people would have never known. Why? Because they still act like any other straight person. Same with the majority of gay people.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:05 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Agustin: chill.

Sorry.

---

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:24 AM on j-body.org
Bi-sexuals are just greedy. Its just not fair Heather you have way more choices then
the rest of us. I had a couple girlfriends that were bi, but only one introduced me to her girlfriend. And after her and I became friends things got really good. Altho you are
right about one thing Heather the girls could were me out fast. I did try my best and I
always left with a smile on my face.

I don't hate gays I just think the word marriage shouldn't be used.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:04 AM on j-body.org
Heather: I feel the lovins... I dig the bigguns too, but I'm not interested in dick.

Anyhow, the same study I was referring to also noted that elevated doses of both hormones created seemingly bisexual mice.

Agustin: Thanks.

Jack: 2 women wore you out?... psshht. pansy. You need to start wearing a kilt.

I'm kidding.

When I was in college, I knew a bunch of girls that said they were bi/les but they were lipstick lesbians... to that degree I can't say I've met a real bisexual woman or man... but then again, I don't tend to pry

And, Marriage is a term that is bound to cause friction. If the republicans want to keep the issue contencious, or keep it in reserve to divert attention away for other deeds at the opportune time, they're going to keep the term "marriage" in there to keep a lot of the fence sitters pissed off, and the ones in the right wing WAAAAAAAY over to the right. Great tactics, but it's so repressive and misleading.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:13 AM on j-body.org
Sorry Gam I just can't go for all those hours like that. Who knows maybe I just had two super freeks. Of course i stiil left with a smile none the less. And where can I get one of those kilt things anyway?

Hey! I don't think I'm that far to the right! Oh wait... Are you just that far left?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Didn't i already solve this ćons ago:

Let me reitherate:

You gave the act of Marriage/handfast/whatever NO legal precedent whatsoever.

You make Civil unions the only legal bond that carries any legal weight.

You retroactive every marriage preformed before a certain date to autiomatically become a civil union.

Then, if you get married, since the religious people guard their territory so well, fine. but it doesn't mean a lick of smeg legally. You make it so that if you want to become a person that can carry out a legal civil union, you have to bind anyone that the law will allow (male-male, male-female, and female-female), no ifs, ands, or buts.

Thus, it doesn't matter if you were married by the pope, it carries no legal weight unless he's been ordained to perform civil unions, and then he'd have to unionize gay couples.

Plus, you get a nice separation of church and state.

But i still don't know why we argue a topic on marriage and monogamy when the human specie is not biologically monogamous.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:19 AM on j-body.org
Keeper: you probably did but the thread originator didn't use the handy dandy search button.

Jack: I may just be on the left of center on some things... on the right, or on the fence... but I don't ascribe to either's doctrine without serious reservations... I prefer to use my own noodle.

You can get kilts (well, I got one) from http://www.utilikilts.com or www.R-Kilts.com just be prepared to shell out some coin.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:25 AM on j-body.org
In all of the cases I've found, the people were against gay marriage because they thought it was yucky.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:25 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Didn't i already solve this ćons ago:

Let me reitherate:

You gave the act of Marriage/handfast/whatever NO legal precedent whatsoever.

You make Civil unions the only legal bond that carries any legal weight.

You retroactive every marriage preformed before a certain date to autiomatically become a civil union.

Then, if you get married, since the religious people guard their territory so well, fine. but it doesn't mean a lick of smeg legally. You make it so that if you want to become a person that can carry out a legal civil union, you have to bind anyone that the law will allow (male-male, male-female, and female-female), no ifs, ands, or buts.

Thus, it doesn't matter if you were married by the pope, it carries no legal weight unless he's been ordained to perform civil unions, and then he'd have to unionize gay couples.

Plus, you get a nice separation of church and state.

But i still don't know why we argue a topic on marriage and monogamy when the human specie is not biologically monogamous.

perfect.....absolutely perfect, now if only the jackasses in the washington dc would see that and make it the law

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search