How do you act a color? (Race) - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: How do you act a color? (Race)
Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:54 PM on j-body.org
well i havent read many of the post above but i think your a very nice guy (talking to NJHK) but just by reading your post on here i can tell that your a black guy with a lot of White characteristics (like you said you grew up with white kids so you are a product of your environment) its nothing wrong with it. You remember when i first talked to you in the newbs fourm, i was like " HEY YOUR BLACK!!" and you were like " YEAH I SEE YOUR BLACK TOO". that was because i had seen your post around and i thought you were white. I get that alot too because of the car i drive and clothes i wear ( like American Eagle, Banana Republic and abacromebe (spelling?) and stuff like that. but sometimes i like to rock Urban gear also ..... Haveing that "White" in you isnt really a bad thing if anything you can use it to get a good job that some slang talking guy would get turned down for in a heart beat .

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her

Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:04 PM on j-body.org
I now think less of you because you wear A&F. YOU NEED HELP MAN!!!! DON'T SUCCUM TO THE YUPPIE INFESTATION INSIDE OF YOU!!!! REPENT FOR YOUR SINS!!!!

I hereby perscribe you to wear nothing but what Wesley Snipes wore in "Blade". Black or white, that getup kicks ass and it's a lot less yuppifying than A&F. Christ man, next thing you know you'll be talking on your cell to nobody, carrying around a Starbucks coffe cup as a status symbol, driving around a H2, and watching reruns of "Friends." Everybody knows friends don't let friends watch Friends .

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, December 02, 2005 7:25 PM on j-body.org
falnfenix wrote:slight sidenote - what's wrong with wearing a hat properly? WHY do people wear them sideways? isn't that uncomfortable?

i've taken it upon myself to straighten the hats of the kids i run across in lines at the store, or in the mall...they're usually too dumbfounded to do much, beyond staring at me slackjawed. i've never had one pissed at me...maybe they're all happy i helped them look better?

i allways wear a hat and its allways streight, so would you make my hat crooked then correct it? o.O

people allways think i smoke pot cuz i look like a skater everywhere i go.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search