post your dead baby jokes - CAUTION, Extremely offensive - Page 6 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: post your dead baby jokes
Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:28 PM on j-body.org
how about you all shut the @!#$ up? we all know where 90% of us stand (including me) and we know where the other 10% stand. if you dont like it @!#$in' leave, no one is forcing you to sit here and read it. go preach your @!#$ self rightious beliefs to someone who cares because i dont. if im going to hell for dead baby jokes, so be it. i find them funny as hell. are they wrong, yes but they are funny, same as any racist joke. all you 3 are doing is being attention whores. we know you dont like the topic so why post here? thats right to just talk @!#$ and cause trouble. who @!#$ cares.

o btw, lol nice cross reference to eddie izzard laura, funny stuff right there. cake or death?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:32 PM on j-body.org
falnfenix wrote:
damn i wish we had an ignore function on here...

I'm using it already

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] cuz stock sux
Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:34 PM on j-body.org
oh and it shows

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:38 PM on j-body.org
urban wrote:I'm using it already

is that why you continue to quote me? good job...you've managed to contradict yourself in two lines of text. that's talent.

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:40 PM on j-body.org
bagged cav wrote:o btw, lol nice cross reference to eddie izzard laura, funny stuff right there. cake or death?

oh, we're all out of cake.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:03 PM on j-body.org
This is awesome....

Slo2pt2 found a new and interesting way to bitch about nothing and everything to get attention...and reminded us that he doesn't like Chris Shelly and thinks the Chris Shelly threads are dumb, etc (WE GET IT BY NOW DUMBASS!) ...

And someone got banned for making threats.

All in the same thread.

And it was a thread about....

Stay with me on this cause you might not believe it...

It was a thread about....

JOKES!!!!!!

I'm sorry people, but these are jokes. Some of them are heard on HBO, Showtime, Comedy Central and radio morning shows DAILY. The title of the thread CLEARLY sid what was going to be here. This is like the 20 or so complaints that the FCC "vigorously investigated" about the Victorias Secret pagaent last year. Some people (with too much time on their hands) watched the WHOLE show, after WEEKS of blitz advertising showing half clothed models on the runway....THEN bitched to the FCC that it was "inappropriate".

For the person that was so taken aback that Dave didn't respond immediately...oh, sorry. Having a life away from the keyboard may have gotten in the way of that. The presence of this thread was actually caught by one of the moderators earlier today, and it was discussed briefly on our mailing list. Those who responded said they believe exactly what I just said...they're jokes, and the title tells you EXACTLY what's in here. I was tempted to even quote their responses but none of them are around for me to get their permission.

Fighting over something like this is RIDICULOUS. Those fighting against it are no better than Michael Newdow. If you don't recognize the name, he's the waste of skin that's trying to make sure NOBODY can say the pledge of allegiance, and that "In God We Trust" gets taken off American money. Loser with nothing better to do than try to impose his will on everyone else. He's a one person majority because he gets the camera time. It doesn't work that way here though. Posting more or in big bold type or threatening people doesn't make you a majority. It makes you an idiot that can't STFU. Making threats and playing the hard role of a stalker makes you look like a bigger fool than someone who would just argue about it.

In the end, this thread IS NOT getting locked because of the whining of a few people that don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle a little black humor. This is not some liberal elementary school in Boston that will cancel halloween for a school with a population of 500 because SIX parents complained...or some community that will take down it's christmas tree because it offends the 3 locals that worship that spaghetti monster thing.

I'm going to move it to the war forum for the idiots to battle it out in an appropriate venue. The rest of you, keep the jokes coming.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:08 PM on j-body.org
Kudos Joe!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:16 PM on j-body.org

._____________________________.
hostis humani generis - Causa latet vis est notissima
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-12-11 18:21:36. This ban will expire 2005-12-18 18:21:36 Pacific Time.

Reason: Your comment about Grim Raven's wife was completely uncalled for and way over the top.

My other car is a boat. Supermotors
Free FlatScreens, IT WORKS!
Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:17 PM on j-body.org
My brother said this one when we were at the bar and I just died laughing along with the rest of the bar. It was real quiet and one of our friends was on the other side of the bar.
You really have to picture this.
So he yells out over the low music. hahaha \
Bro "What's white and round and goes up and down in a babys crib?"
Friend "I don't know" with an oh @!#$ I know what is coming now look on his face.
Bro " MY ASS"
I spit all the beer out of my mouth.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:20 PM on j-body.org
Grimor wrote:

This one had me howling!!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:58 PM on j-body.org
...i didnt read all of the dead baby "jokes", but just wanted to state my 2 cents...since everyone is letting it all hang out.

personally, I was disgusted by the majority of that sh*T, i didnt see the humor at all. I dont get em, just like i dont get the fascination of "banned" and "real death" vids peeps rent. But no, this thread shouldnt be locked, the people are right that say this is a public forum, and this country (for those jbo'ers in us) have a constitutional freedom of speech. If klan members or panthers or any other people wanna demostrate or whatever, its their right. so if people wanna tell their "jokes", go ahead. it isnt a personal shot. none of these people would tell offensive jokes like this face to face to someone who may be offended.

funny story...I kid you not, this happened in my own home not 2 years ago. 2 aquaits. of mine were drinking in my living room, and one of em got drunk, and started being cute and drunk and telling dead baby jokes. poor, poor choice, as I had lost a baby once (well, my gf at the time, anyway) due to miscarriage, but before I could flip out and kick him in the head, my other friend, who knew about the situation, beat me to it, and knocked him out for his poor taste in humor in front of me.

point being? people are gonna be however they wanna be, and we just gotta accept. besides, it is easy to be brave and argue over a safe distance, lol. i personally read all of this just to learn a bit more of everyone's character on the org. as an amatuer student of human nature, ive found that by studying ONE character trait of someones personality , you can learn a lot about their nature. i know id never hang out now with a lot of these "comedians", just like they are gonna retort and call me an a'hole for "not being able to take a joke" and having no sense of humor, perhaps being judgmental.

sigh....sorry for the ramble. enjoy the rest of the jokes, lol.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:14 PM on j-body.org
I'm bummed, I thought this was a joke thread...

death threats, whiners, stalkers... It's like a bad episode of 24.

Here's my joke...

Knock knock...

Who's there?

Grim Reaper Raven, and I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your thread down!

Relaaaaax, take your meds and let us sick people have a laugh every now and then.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:16 PM on j-body.org
sooo, a drunk guy, makes a joke in bad taste, and rather than tell him to stop, you move right in to aggrivated assault.....nice job!!!

anyways, if i was in public and telling these jokes and someone said they found that offensive id stop, but since you knew the topic of discussion in this thread, and entered anyways, its assumed that you don't mind hearing the jokes. or you just want to stir up crap

coming into this thread and then getting offended is like me hanging a sign on my door that says "sorry, im busy masteurbating, come back later" then you come in and get offended because you saw me jacking off, you were warned and decided to enter anyways, don't blame us because you got offended

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:19 PM on j-body.org
LMAO you were gonna kick some guys ass for saying a joke that he had no clue would offend you and instead your friend kicked his ass cause he beat you too it. Yet you are saying you would never hang out with any of us.
I think it is the other way around. I don't think any of us want to hang out with you.
Here is my experiance with something like what you said
My friend lost his mother to cancer when we were still in highschool. Then his father 2 years later. It ate him up real good.
One night we were all hanging out drinking with one friend that we both met at a bar. This was like 4 years later. He said a your momma joke and we didn't kick his ass. Instead we told him what happend and he was very sorry. We are all still friends. And we still crack momma jokes. He realized that it was just a joke and not to let it bother him because when someone says a mom joke it's not like they really mean it about your mom. It's not about having bad humor cause I am sure you have told a momma joke. It's about you understanding that it is just a joke and that you should not take it like we are being cold hearted.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:37 PM on j-body.org
...im sorry. you misunderstood. he DID know about the situation, which had been recent, about a month before. he was not a good good friend of mine, just an aquaintance, as i said, and was simply trying to be "cute", as in making a reference to my loss. sorry, i dont take those kind of "jokes" to my face lightly. if someone makes a race joke to me, i react the same. some would say, but a racial joke a whole other ballpark, this isnt being RACIST or anything..i just saw it as a personal attack. someone trying to hurt me, make something humorous at my expense. dead babies were not funny at the time, and he was trying to make it funny at the time. maybe you would have slapped him on the back and said "get outta here". Obviosuly, we are different people.

I didnt post on this thread to get angry at any of the people posting jokes about dead babies. as i said, no one is directing them to me, nor saying them to my face. i was just sharing an amusing story, in my case, since we were all sharing, and it related to the topic. please post more jokes, keep em coming.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:01 PM on j-body.org
Are the jokes off color sure they are. To the people complaining about this thread sorry your offended by the jokes. Now no offense but you saw the topic of the thread and have chose to keep reading. Now I am not saying it makes the jokes right but you are the same people that continue to listen to a song or watch a tv show that offends you and then run around complaining about it instead of turning the channel. Get over it already the topic of the thread was pretty obvious.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:28 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:

coming into this thread and then getting offended is like me hanging a sign on my door that says "sorry, im busy masteurbating, come back later" then you come in and get offended because you saw me jacking off, you were warned and decided to enter anyways, don't blame us because you got offended

LMFAO

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:31 PM on j-body.org
I have my moments

Hail Satan

Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:19 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:sooo, a drunk guy, makes a joke in bad taste, and rather than tell him to stop, you move right in to aggrivated assault.....nice job!!!

anyways, if i was in public and telling these jokes and someone said they found that offensive id stop, but since you knew the topic of discussion in this thread, and entered anyways, its assumed that you don't mind hearing the jokes. or you just want to stir up crap

TROOOOOOOO!

DBJ's are pretty funny.

thing is, its told as a joke, no one is actually doing the microwave deal or no one or nothing here is getting hurt.

jokes in this country have gotten to the point where you cant say something for fear of offending someone...

treat jokes like sex...

if a certain joke works for you like a certain position does... use it.

its like the idiots who ban everything but missionary position, and any other position is illegal.

its not our fault that you have bad knees and your wife has too much butt that keeps covering the target, or you arent long enough to "reach out and touch someone with it..."

and yup you have the right to voice your opinions if you are against it, but overall, its legal for people to keep posting the jokes....

dont like the topic or the content? if you cant take the heat, keep that weak, overly sensitive arse out the kitchen....

not directed to anyone directly, but simply an overall view

small FYI

race jokes.... gonna be made
gender jokes.....gonna be made.
transgender and homosexual jokes.....gonna be made
pet, animal, and bestiality jokes.... gonna be made
dead baby jokes, gonna be made. you all either have to man up, or deal with em.

Monday, December 12, 2005 4:28 AM on j-body.org
How did this thread end up here? This is a debate forum, not a sick joke forum.

PAX
Monday, December 12, 2005 4:33 AM on j-body.org
because a select few had to turn it into a debate

Monday, December 12, 2005 4:35 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:How did this thread end up here? This is a debate forum, not a sick joke forum.

PAX

it was in off topic, then people went crying to dave about it being offensive even though they read the title and came in anyway..(scroll up a bit and read my little sign on the door bit) and got all butt-hurt about it, so it got moved here.

i don't see what there is to argue about the subject...everyone here will agree that the jokes are in bad taste, sick, demented, and just plain wrong. i guess were arguing over whether or not theyre funny? as that seems to be the only thing everone is not aggreeing with

Hail Satan

Monday, December 12, 2005 4:59 AM on j-body.org
Humour is completely subjective. No two people will agree (exactly) on what's funny.

There is no debate. Dead baby jokes are found funny by some, not by others. It's the shock that makes you laugh, so even though some may laugh, is it because it's funny, or just a response to shock?

There, now you have something to debate about.

PAX
Monday, December 12, 2005 5:56 AM on j-body.org
i said it before, the jokes are terrible and im probably going to hell for telling them but they are funny as @!#$.

event said it best
event wrote:jokes in this country have gotten to the point where you cant say something for fear of offending someone...

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:43 AM on j-body.org
Okay.. dude.. move this thread... it's not for the War Forum.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search