'Proof' positive that money can't buy class... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
'Proof' positive that money can't buy class...
Monday, April 17, 2006 2:47 PM on j-body.org
Imagine that. I was right. "Proof" was a cold blooded murderer who stood over an unarmed man and shot him in the head before someone did the rest of us a favor by putting him out of our misery.

The proof is out there. The witness statements are out there. The guy who shot him has been arraigned, but only on weapons charges. They won't pursue murder charges because it was a clear case of self-defense.
I wrote:None of can really know what happened because none of us were there. However, there WERE other people there and supposedly some of their statements are starting to trickle out, as well as police reports are starting to get out. I guess we'll jsut have to wait and see...

My money says when it all shakes out that the statements we're hearing so far will all turn out to be true. Won't that just be a shame that you guys will have been vociferously taking sides with a cold blooded murder that would stand over a man and shoot him in the head?

Remember what I said about true colors...
It amazes me that so many people who seem otherwise "normal" would take sides with a piece of human trash like that...but I guess being a good rapper makes it OK to kill people?

(For the record, I didn't lock the previous thread, but at the time it was probably a good idea that it did get locked.)

Discuss.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Re: 'Proof' positive that money can't buy class...
Monday, April 17, 2006 3:18 PM on j-body.org
Ehh whatever, They knew this the first day it happened. it was never a question in my mind as to whether it was true or not. I look at it this way, they both were @!#$ wrong. The guy started a fight with proof, he shot him. Thats wrong.
In retaliation the guys cousin shot proof and killed him. Witness's say he wasnt threatneing anyone else so it is possible he could have been subdued. or better yet Shot in the arm or leg or something....So in my mind hes wrong as welll

Monday, April 17, 2006 3:49 PM on j-body.org
The genepool is a better place now.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, April 17, 2006 10:51 PM on j-body.org
I thought that was what Paris Hilton was??????
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 4:25 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]The genepool is a better place now.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:03 AM on j-body.org
Well the news updates I've heard puts "Proof" starting the argument with the bouncer when he was asked to leave for being loud and obnoxious toward female patrons of the bar. "Proof" refused and it quickly escalated to "Proof" piston whipping the bouncer till he was on the ground then standing over him and fireing a single shot into the bouncers head. At which point a second person, presumably another bouncer at this point, fired 4 shots at "Proof" striking him twice in the chest and twice in the head.
So as far as I've been led to believe "Proof" started the whole thing and fired the first shot makeing himself a wonderful target. Who cares if yet another bad ass raper gets himself shot because he thought he was a gangsta? I certainly don't.

Odd is it not that rappers who constantly sing about being bad asses and shoting people can't seem to stay out of trouble. Its like no matter how much money they make or what they do they just can't seem to stop being the trash that they were born as.
Looks like Jimmy was right.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:27 AM on j-body.org
I have never heard that story. Im not saying jimmyz was wrong, i just think it could have been handled better. The guy who Proof shot was the cousin of the bouncer that shot him.
Like i said iv never heard the story the way you told it. But it is possible that the news was wrong....Again....

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:36 AM on j-body.org
I dunno. If I see a guy shot another for those reasons, and I had a gun, I'd probably shot him too.

Instant Death Penalty.

---

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:19 AM on j-body.org
Well the guy who shot "Proof" turned himself in and I didn't hear if the intend to press charges or not. I say not, I mean its no big lose anyway. One less gangsta rapper wanna be what will the world do ? (sarcasm)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:38 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:One less gangsta rapper wanna be what will the world do ?
0h n0eZ!!! It's such a shame because he was such a talented musician and rap will never be the same and blahblahblahblah!! (yes, I did catch your sarcasm )

Whatever. The thug mentality that's practiced and preached by these wastes of oxygen is what continuously produces news stories like this one.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Good @!#$ riddance.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:59 PM on j-body.org
You never heard of Ozzy or Gean Simmons doing this crap! Why is it these rappers can't at least try and act like civilized people? And then you get these poor kids who "think" these guys are great!

And Jimmy we used to refer to this type person as an "OXYGEN THIEF" when I was in the Army. You know a basic waste of life that steals oxygen from us hard working people.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:41 PM on j-body.org
There are several elected representatives and corporate heads that are in that same league.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:42 PM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ ^ I'LL AGREE WITH THAT !!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:36 PM on j-body.org
you gotta give proof credit though. I'm no rap fan but i'm sick of rappers talking about shooting people who have less target practice than I do. At least this one practiced what he preached. A majority of the rappers that have claimed they have been to jail have been because of A: parking tickets or some other stupid violation, or B: drug/weapons charges.

I say congratulations to proof. He talked about shooting people and he actually did.... Then got his brains blown out.

"welcome to the most expensive hobby ever..."
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 4:47 AM on j-body.org

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:49 AM on j-body.org
uecavboy wrote:you gotta give proof credit though. I'm no rap fan but i'm sick of rappers talking about shooting people who have less target practice than I do. At least this one practiced what he preached. A majority of the rappers that have claimed they have been to jail have been because of A: parking tickets or some other stupid violation, or B: drug/weapons charges.

I say congratulations to proof. He talked about shooting people and he actually did.... Then got his brains blown out.

shut the @!#$ up

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:09 AM on j-body.org
all i'm saying is if your going to talk about how your some hardened criminal, then act like one and go down the same path proof did. 50 cent talked about how he got shot 9 times so that makes him real tough. Has he ever rapped about shooting back? If your some bad ass gangster then act like one. I dunno why you would say "shut the @!#$ up". How is what i said stupid in any way? My whole point is if you have the balls to say your going to shoot someone, then shoot someone. If you have no intentions of killing someone then stop acting like it. This is meant for all the thug wannabes and rappers like TI and 50 cent. Stop walking around like your a badass if you're not going to be one. Until you actually shoot someone and either wind up in jail for life or get killed, THEN i'll consider you to be gangster.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:15 AM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ Ok I got what your saying now. Stop playing a bad ass if your just a little bitch. Right? I'll go along with that.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:21 AM on j-body.org
who the hell is proof ive nvr even heard of this guy
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:25 PM on j-body.org
Jeremy: "Proof" was a rapper in a group called D12 which was a group enimem was in before he got big on his own. They made a few cd's after eminem went big. Proof was the guy that enimem was always with on tours, music video's, etc etc.

Jackalope: That's exactly what I meant. There's too many kids in my town who sell drugs and think their hard because they push coke and heroin. They wear their NBA jersey's and white sox caps with their timbs and pants 5 sizes too large. What they don't understand is that their 5'10" 160lbs, and have no weapon on them and if push came to shove I could take all their drugs and money with ease if I wanted to. When they get angry (i play basketball with them) they talk about how their gonna go get their gun when the closest thing they have to that is a paintball marker. Now if all these kids had guns and actually shot people, I wouldn't get in their face and I'd mind my P's and Q's. But too many kids try to live the "thug life" not ever having a clue what it entails.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 4:18 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I'm no rap fan but i'm sick of rappers talking about shooting people who have less target practice than I do.

umm it doesnt take much target practice to shoot someone in the head when you're standing right over them. the little @!#$ got what he deserved.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:47 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:There are several elected representatives and corporate heads that are in that same league.

The biggest hole, is the illusion of invulnerability.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:42 AM on j-body.org
uecavboy wrote:all i'm saying is if your going to talk about how your some hardened criminal, then act like one and go down the same path proof did. 50 cent talked about how he got shot 9 times so that makes him real tough. Has he ever rapped about shooting back? If your some bad ass gangster then act like one. I dunno why you would say "shut the @!#$ up". How is what i said stupid in any way? My whole point is if you have the balls to say your going to shoot someone, then shoot someone. If you have no intentions of killing someone then stop acting like it. This is meant for all the thug wannabes and rappers like TI and 50 cent. Stop walking around like your a badass if you're not going to be one. Until you actually shoot someone and either wind up in jail for life or get killed, THEN i'll consider you to be gangster.
READ the article I posted previously.

So I guess it's OK that this guy got shot in front of his family at his daughter's 16th birthday party because the piece of @!#$ that did it acted out his gangster fantasy? Innocent people don't deserve to die because some wannabe hardass needs to prove he's not all talk. Thugs like that are inhuman pieces of garbage that ALL need to get a dose of what Proof got.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:36 AM on j-body.org
Jimmy I think thats what he was getting at. I could be wrong but thats how I took it.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:44 AM on j-body.org
lol, is jacklope the only one that understands me in this post?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search