WMD actually found in Iraq. - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: WMD actually found in Iraq.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:49 PM on j-body.org
Not one single troop from the USA into WWII until after Pearl Harbour. Supplies to both sides of the war.

Massive sanctions and an oil embargo against Japan to provoke them into attacking so that the US public would support sending in troops.

Let's not pretend, it was a "sneek" attack that gave a two week warning.. Pretty sneeky huh?

Great book for the times.. "The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire"

PAX

Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:46 AM on j-body.org
Sneek atack as in none of the troops that were in church knew they were about to be bombed by the Japs. Just because the higher ups in DC knew it may be coming doesn't do sh-t for all the hundreds if not thousands killed that day. Hell my uncle Pete was the one survivor of his entire barrecks simply because it was his turn to go for coffee for the higher ups that were there.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:30 AM on j-body.org
Jack, ummm...you don't see anyone losing faith in anything except the president?

Where have you BEEN since the '60's?

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:23 AM on j-body.org
Tucked in nicly under my rock, why?

JK dude! Look I know things are getting worse all the time but the majority of the country doesn't hate it. Just because there are some problems doesn't mean the whole thing is rotten.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:27 AM on j-body.org
I'm not saying most of the country hates the country, i'm saying that no matter how firmly your naso-anal interface is pressed into the cleft of the government, there are things about it you don't trust. There are very few that trust the government 100%--most people even though they like it, don't trust it

at least in my travels.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, July 03, 2006 12:27 AM on j-body.org
wow...... I need to get rid of that PB Blaster out in my garage....... sounds like Mustard Gas is the way to go when you need some nuts loosened up.....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search