World War III. Starts in Lebanon? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
World War III. Starts in Lebanon?
Friday, July 14, 2006 7:42 PM on j-body.org
who thinks this showdown with Lebanon and Israel is the begining stages of a full on world war. It's got all the makings of what would start one. This whole thing blowing up in Hebolza (sp?) is just fricking scary if you ask me. In these days of rouge Arab countries having Nucelar options and all.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Re: World War III. Starts in Lebanon?
Friday, July 14, 2006 7:48 PM on j-body.org
i certainly hope it starts WWIII because ive always heard that WWIII will end the human race

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Friday, July 14, 2006 8:03 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Jeff Baker, how are you doing? Long time no talk...

I think this is a start, start to what? Lord knows. Right now, everything is up in the air, it will all depend on how things fall into place with in the next few days.

Right now, everything is between Hezbollah and Israel, sure Lebanon is in the middle of everything, but you have to look at the picture on who runs that country. Hezbollah has declared an open war with Israel and the will not back down. Israel is saying they will bomb Lebanon until the Hezbollah moves back and out of that area and back into Syrian. Syrian says they are ready to back up Hezbollah if anything goes down. Israel says they will start bombing Syria as well. Now, here is where all the fun starts... (well not really fun but you know what I mean)... Iran says if Israel bombs Syria, then they will step in and go to war with Israel and make sure they pay the price. I think once that happens, USA will have to step in, once that happens, I think all out war will start.

Unless some major changes happen over this weekend, you are 100% correct, this will lead to WWIII and it will get alot worse then it is now..

TIme shall tell on what happens.....

Friday, July 14, 2006 9:50 PM on j-body.org
As Albert Einstein said "I don't know what weapons will be used to fight WWIII but WWIV wil be fought with sticks and stones."

Or something like that

PAX
Friday, July 14, 2006 10:25 PM on j-body.org
And really, what good will come about from WWIII? Bragging rights? 'Cause that's about all that's gonna be left.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:58 AM on j-body.org
exactly

at least the other world wars seemed a bit more for a cause to save the world kinda thing.

this all seems liek its for needless bull@!#$

Creative Draft Art Media Forums
Saturday, July 15, 2006 9:33 AM on j-body.org
Hey Karo. Congrats by the way.

Yeah this situation is not for bragging rights for those that are not watching the news. But this is instead one hell of a snafu. The ruling party of Lebanon (Hezbollah) has kidnaped 2 Israeli soilders and they say they did it for all the oppresion Israel has put on the Muslim world most especially Lebanon. They also refuse to return the 2 soilders and actually want open and all out war with Israel.

Syria has thrown it's card int the hat with threats to back Hezbollah, and Iran (a Nuclear power) has said they have Syrias back if Israel decides to fight back with Syria.

So really no matter what Israel will end up in war. And what ever they do will activate other countries to jump in.

Think of it this way...basic terms:
You and a buddy go out one night. A guy starts @!#$ with your buddy and then keys your friends ride. Your friend gets mad but asks the bully to apolgize. The other guy tells him no, never and to go "F" himself. So your friend and this guy get into a fight. your friend is beating this punks butt...bad. when the punks friend decides to jump in, then another, then another, then a big guy that could kick all of your butts. So you jump in, and more of his friends come. A no win situation and it all started because this guy was a dick...and his friends had his back...even thought the guy was wrong and a dick.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:30 AM on j-body.org
Jooky: you've got your info a little off:

- HEZBOLLAH is Lebanese, but they are not the ruling Party, Lebanon has a legitimate parliament.
- HAMAS is Palestinian, and they are the current ruling party of the Palestinian state.

Hamas has said that they cannot control Hezbollah (reason being, they already have their hands full with legitimate government). Israel believes that Hamas directed Hezbollah Guerillas to do the operation that captured the soldiers, and also believes that Hezbollah is holding the captives in Lebanon (Who knows if that's certain).

Will this be the beginning of the end of the world? No. The beginning of the end of the world happened about 15 billion years ago when a cloud of hydrogen and oxygen had a mixer party and everyone got drunk and someone decided it would be a good time to have a flaming Zambuca.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:03 AM on j-body.org
i'm sorry?

what's so bad with flaming Zambuca?

lol

Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:20 AM on j-body.org
Nothing at all...

Unless you're serving to volatile gasses...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:22 AM on j-body.org
Israel will bomb Iran's nuclear sites in the long run just after they begin entering Syria from Lebanon. Israel is already putting blame on Iran for causing the fiasco before the ruling of the G8 summit meeting. Israel most likely be on the offensive until a peace treaty will be brought about by the United Nations at the request of middleeastern. That'd be my guess. I don't think wwIII will come for some time if so. Armageddon shall have to wait for some time.

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com

Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:03 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Nothing at all...

Unless you're serving to volatile gasses...

bah never, Volatile gasses tip lousy.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:52 PM on j-body.org
I just saw that Lebanon is calling for a cease fire. guess they're figuring out that Israel is a bit too much for them or something.
IMO, if Iran did get involved because of possible Israeli conflict with Syria, it could lead to WWIII due to their ties with Russia and China.
if the wrong thing is said, the wrong move is made, etc... this could get ugly quick like and in a hurry.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:04 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Will this be the beginning of the end of the world? No. The beginning of the end of the world happened about 15 billion years ago when a cloud of hydrogen and oxygen had a mixer party and everyone got drunk and someone decided it would be a good time to have a flaming Zambuca.

The end of the world will happen when there is worldwide peace...at least coming from a Biblical perspective, read the book of Revelations if you want details.

PS. Jookycola, thanks for creating this thread...now Karo has a place to discuss his views as I refuse to talk about politics with him and this falls under that category for me.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 5:18 PM on j-body.org
I was waiting for this thread.

There is a deeper reasoning behind all this mess.

The Hezbollah is sitting their occasionally firing those rockets into Israelly territory for a decade now, Syria is ruling Lebanon for 20 years now, Lebanon is unstable and messed around by everyone for 40 years now, Iran has been funding Hezbollah since its inception and Israel has been bombing Hezbollah since forever.

In other words all the stuff that supposedly triggered Israels attack is same old for this region. So really, it is hard to believe that Israel suddenly freaked out over 2 soldiers (!?!?!) and decided to basically go to war against the entire region when they were not doing the same thing when hundreds of innocent civilians were killed in hundreds of terrorist attacks CLAIMED by Hamas and Hezbollah.

In addition to all that, the biggest local enemy of Israel, Hamas, who is a self-proclaimed killer of jews WINS ELECTIONS last year and Israel does nothing. And now we are supposed to believe that they suddenly decided to go to war over 2 soldiers.

BS.

What Israel is doing now is a bait for Iran.

US cant deal with Iran directly so they are getting Israel to provoke Iran so they can both see how advanced weaponry Iran actually has. They all know that Iran does not have a nuke yet, or otherwise Israel would not be doing this. However, they could have it very soon, unless someone with very good weaponry does not bomb their facilities to hell.

Look how convenient this is - Nuclear Iran is actually the biggest threat to Israel. Indirectly it also threatens US, since 150k US soldiers are right there. Now Israel is going to get into war with Hezbollah, Hamas and Syria and provoke Iran who will have to protect its interests.

Israel will then go directly for the Iran's nuclear sites and use all available firepower to "protect itself". If entire region stands up against Israel, US army is moving in and here we go. At that point, the only serious military power in the region, Iran, will be out of their most important asset - heavy weaponry, Saudi Arabia will stand aside and that will the end of the Iran threat.

It looks very logical to me. Mark my words.

CAC2004 FSS#1, 2003,2004 Atlantic FSP #1, 2004 Overall Atlantic #1

Saturday, July 15, 2006 7:39 PM on j-body.org
Vlad, I think you are right. This whole thing smelled like a plan between U.S. and Israel since day one. All of this was supposedly triggered by the killing of 8 and kidnapping of 2 Israeli soldiers, what a bunch of BS. This will prove once again that Israel is America's puppet.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:42 PM on j-body.org
You guys should be write for a primetime drama show with all your secret conspericies and whatnot.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:56 PM on j-body.org
Nothing secret about it. Why do you think most European countries are going against Bush's views that Israel has a right to "defent itself"?

...Once again, politicians are to blame for innocent civilian lives...The struggle never ends.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:20 PM on j-body.org
all i wonder is why is it that when bush sticks his nose where it doesn't belong he's an idiot,or whatever. but now that he is not going to intervene with isreael, all of a sudden he's a bigger jerk now than before??

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:47 PM on j-body.org
this actually looks like a first smart thing that Bush regime did.

This is how you handle a high-level crisis where you cant get involved directly - you get the allies to handle it under the explanation of something unrelated.

Iran is not gonna buy it, but there will be no way to go unfortunately. Israel will bury the region in rubbles if Iran does not react. If they do, Iran will be in rubbles. either way, not a bad move by Israel-USA coalitiion in handling a potential Iran nuclear problem.

CAC2004 FSS#1, 2003,2004 Atlantic FSP #1, 2004 Overall Atlantic #1

Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:52 PM on j-body.org
Because whenever Israel does "something" like this he looks away, however when another country in the middle east farts without permission all guns get pointed. He said that Israel has a right to protect itself, this was based on the kidnappings of two soldiers. Give me a break, an all out war was triggered by this? If you don't see that the pieces don't fit here, you are blind. I hope it's pretty clear to the U.S. public that he is still using "possible future terrorist assaults" to excuse and justify any actions by Israel while further pushing the same agenda on the people of the U.S.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 5:36 AM on j-body.org
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:Because whenever Israel does "something" like this he looks away, however when another country in the middle east farts without permission all guns get pointed. He said that Israel has a right to protect itself, this was based on the kidnappings of two soldiers. Give me a break, an all out war was triggered by this? If you don't see that the pieces don't fit here, you are blind. I hope it's pretty clear to the U.S. public that he is still using "possible future terrorist assaults" to excuse and justify any actions by Israel while further pushing the same agenda on the people of the U.S.

All the arab countries look away when Hezbollah fires rocked at Israeli cities and I don't see you crying about that. Hezbollah and Hamas both have stated that they're for the destruction of Israel. Is the kidnapping justification for the reaction of the Israeli military? Probably not, but have you ever heard of the straw that broke the camels back? How much should Israel take before they take action? The same thing happens over and over again. Arab countries get a burr up their ass or think they've grown enough to challenge Israel and go on the offensive. Israel puts them back in their place but is gracious enough to stop before they wipe out the entire country.

Personally I hope the fundamentalist arab nations are pounded back to the stone age (their half way there anyway). They have no love for the US and any enemy of my enemy is my friend (Israel).
Sunday, July 16, 2006 7:42 AM on j-body.org
Israel is a nation built by force. There will never be peace in the region because of this simple fact.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 8:08 AM on j-body.org
Wow, I am just watching all this crap on TV today. The missle attack that killed 8 people working on a railroad or some crap.

The Fox News guy said that Isreal said "This is now war". That was his quote, I don't know if it was an official declaration or just something he heard from a passing Isrealie citizen. I just don't trust the news.

ETS date: 05NOV2007. tic toc, tic toc, tic toc

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 8:15 AM on j-body.org
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:Israel is a nation built by force. There will never be peace in the region because of this simple fact.

There will never be peace in the region because fundamental Islam is incapable of coexisting with other religions. The "infidels" have to be converted, enslaved/treated like animals or killed.

Israel has to use force to continue to exist. There are too many countries in the area that given the chance, wouldn't hesitate to invade or destroy them
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search