america attacked check it out - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
america attacked check it out
Friday, September 15, 2006 6:42 AM on j-body.org
http://gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

i dont know if this has ever been posted but check it out

Re: america attacked check it out
Friday, September 15, 2006 7:11 AM on j-body.org
yea, id like to know how our nation is REALLY responding, by throwing up a smokescreen for a political agenda that failed 15 years ago and not addressing the real problem in Afganistan

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, September 15, 2006 7:30 AM on j-body.org
......i got nothing.......

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Friday, September 15, 2006 7:41 AM on j-body.org
can you say propaganda?

Friday, September 15, 2006 7:54 AM on j-body.org
Cable wrote:can you say propaganda?

prop-a-gan-da. yay!

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

you know, i love when people like to criticize others about their behavior,
but turn around and do the same freaking thing months later...
Friday, September 15, 2006 8:13 AM on j-body.org
about 3 hrs too long
Friday, September 15, 2006 8:25 AM on j-body.org
Enya's gonna be pissed.....

As was said before propaganda. We're not even caring about Mr. Osama anymore. Bait and switch.

-Chris

Friday, September 15, 2006 8:52 AM on j-body.org
yea def propaganda.

I read an article in the Houston Chronicle yesterday that said that sadaam even thought Al Qeida was a threat to his government.

Here is part of the article

i figured all this as true but this was the first time i actually saw it in writing.

Later
David

I need photoshop...cause its time for a new sig
Saturday, September 16, 2006 8:01 PM on j-body.org
God damn them for taking saddam out of power...@!#$ ass holes.

Seriously, why the @!#$ would any one bitch about that?

And you really think we arent hunting for usama?

And that was a good video. I haven't seen it before so thanks for posting it

Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:18 PM on j-body.org
One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the War on Terror.
- George Dubya Bush

Rosario wrote:God damn them for taking saddam out of power...@!#$ ass holes.

Heh. I always love that argument. Nobody argues that Saddam wasn't an evil dude. Most are arguing about that fact that we had him contained, he had no links to Al Queda, even tried to fight them and keep them out of Iraq because he wanted to dominate the whole country himself, and that catching the guy responible for thousands of deaths on our own soil was just slightly more important than fighting an unnecessary war. But hey, I suppose the loss of just shy of 3,000 Americans and thousands and thousands of Iraqi civilians is a fair price to pay for taking out a dictator who did nothing to us while the guy who attacked us still roams the world. And we shouldn't still be searching for Osama. He should have been caught years ago, when we were still focused on him and not this ridiculous mess called Iraq.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:46 AM on j-body.org
Tristan wrote:One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the War on Terror.
- George Dubya Bush

Rosario wrote:God damn them for taking saddam out of power...@!#$ ass holes.

Heh. I always love that argument. Nobody argues that Saddam wasn't an evil dude. Most are arguing about that fact that we had him contained, he had no links to Al Queda, even tried to fight them and keep them out of Iraq because he wanted to dominate the whole country himself, and that catching the guy responible for thousands of deaths on our own soil was just slightly more important than fighting an unnecessary war. But hey, I suppose the loss of just shy of 3,000 Americans and thousands and thousands of Iraqi civilians is a fair price to pay for taking out a dictator who did nothing to us while the guy who attacked us still roams the world. And we shouldn't still be searching for Osama. He should have been caught years ago, when we were still focused on him and not this ridiculous mess called Iraq.

Do I agree? No, but im quite happy that we did get him. And really sence you know so much you should go over seas and help find him. Do you realize what they have to search....

Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:53 AM on j-body.org
You guys can be real pricks, you know that? Take it for just face value, as a tribute to all those people. Would you talk @!#$ about a tribute for Pearl Harbor? Jesus Christ, America makes me sick sometimes.

You know, it took the third time looking at it to pull out any bit of political bull@!#$. I was too intranced at the images of the atrocities that took place that day.

Say what you want about all the crap with the war out here and what not. Hell, I am over in Iraq right now and, well I'll reserve my feeling about us being over here. I will say that I am not re enlisting, but to say that we shouldn't have take any action in response to 9/11 is ludacris at best.

I can't wait to read the back pedaling after this too.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:26 PM on j-body.org
RaiLS wrote:You guys can be real pricks, you know that? Take it for just face value, as a tribute to all those people. Would you talk @!#$ about a tribute for Pearl Harbor? Jesus Christ, America makes me sick sometimes.

You know, it took the third time looking at it to pull out any bit of political bull@!#$. I was too intranced at the images of the atrocities that took place that day.

Say what you want about all the crap with the war out here and what not. Hell, I am over in Iraq right now and, well I'll reserve my feeling about us being over here. I will say that I am not re enlisting, but to say that we shouldn't have take any action in response to 9/11 is ludacris at best.

I can't wait to read the back pedaling after this too.

I was hoping you would come in and speak

Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:56 PM on j-body.org
RaiLS wrote:Say what you want about all the crap with the war out here and what not. Hell, I am over in Iraq right now and, well I'll reserve my feeling about us being over here. I will say that I am not re enlisting, but to say that we shouldn't have take any action in response to 9/11 is ludacris at best.

Of course we should have taken action in response to 9/11 and we did...in Afghanistan. Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:16 PM on j-body.org
What does Iraq have to do with that video?

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:45 PM on j-body.org
I have never seen this video. Wow brings chills to me everytime I see it. I remember coming home from school early sick and hearing about the first attack on the radio in the car. Then when I got home watching the 2nd plane hit. unbelievable to this day. I just wish that this would all be taken care of and overwith. To many lives lost and just to disheartning to even think about it. But yea deff a crazy video and it spooks me just to even think about the people jumping out of the towers. WOW thats it I'm done talking now.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, October 01, 2006 9:30 AM on j-body.org
yeah we should have got osama long ago too right? isn't their proof that clinton had him in the sites to be takin in? think about it this way if clinton would have done his job then 9/11 might have never have happened. I know something else that is funny and your all going to get pissed and flame me and i'll laugh but what if clinton planned 9/11.... i mean he let the guy that did get away, well he never really got away becuase we never really got him even though we could have, and i should have but this in the other thread but wasn't it the clinton administration the same one that foiled the plot that SADDAM's IRAQ oh how peaceful of a man he is. came up with a plan to asassinate our president??

oh wait i forgot saddam is a peaceful guy....... and when it comes to liberating iraq and taking out saddam we have plenty of reasons from alot of the things he didn before 9/11.... plying in the no flyzones and what not.

but i keep forgetting sorry i keep thinking for myself,, we as in americans are the bad guys,, the oppresors of the world..

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:00 AM on j-body.org
Rabid Racoon (Gabe) wrote:yeah we should have got osama long ago too right? isn't their proof that clinton had him in the sites to be takin in? think about it this way if clinton would have done his job then 9/11 might have never have happened. I know something else that is funny and your all going to get pissed and flame me and i'll laugh but what if clinton planned 9/11.... i mean he let the guy that did get away, well he never really got away becuase we never really got him even though we could have, and i should have but this in the other thread but wasn't it the clinton administration the same one that foiled the plot that SADDAM's IRAQ oh how peaceful of a man he is. came up with a plan to asassinate our president??

oh wait i forgot saddam is a peaceful guy....... and when it comes to liberating iraq and taking out saddam we have plenty of reasons from alot of the things he didn before 9/11.... plying in the no flyzones and what not.

but i keep forgetting sorry i keep thinking for myself,, we as in americans are the bad guys,, the oppresors of the world..
No, I'm not gonna flame you - too easy. Besides I think the content of your post has done that better than I could.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Sunday, October 08, 2006 7:52 AM on j-body.org
just wanted to say thanx to rails.
Sunday, October 08, 2006 8:27 AM on j-body.org
Rabid Racoon (Gabe) wrote:yeah we should have got osama long ago too right? isn't their proof that clinton had him in the sites to be takin in? think about it this way if clinton would have done his job then 9/11 might have never have happened. I know something else that is funny and your all going to get pissed and flame me and i'll laugh but what if clinton planned 9/11.... i mean he let the guy that did get away, well he never really got away becuase we never really got him even though we could have, and i should have but this in the other thread but wasn't it the clinton administration the same one that foiled the plot that SADDAM's IRAQ oh how peaceful of a man he is. came up with a plan to asassinate our president??

Haha you're blaming Clinton for this? Are you stupid? We could sit here all day and play the "what if" game. "what if Clinton did it?" "What if Bush planned it to further his political agenda?" "What if the Government was doing their job (Bush Administration) and heeded the warning?" "what if we sent some sort of assassin disguised as a doctor back in time and Aborted Osama when his mother was pregnant with him?" "What if..."

If we sit here and "what if" all day we're getting no where. We get terrorist threats all the time probably and most of them probably never happen. Who's to know when something is serious or not without concrete evidence? What are we supposed to do, put everyone on lockdown build a 60 foot tall 25 foot thick electrofied barbed wired wall around the whole country and make everyone have chips implanted in our skin so the government can track every person in the country at every minute of every day to make sure no one's going too close to any "potential targets"?? Ohh let's take it a step further why don't we. Let's implant censors too so they can not only know where we are at every minute of every day, but make the censors so that they can detect when anyone is near any type of explosive or weapon too!!

Yes I know that sounds rediculous, but so is trying to blame anyone who doesn't fit your political views on something that has already happened in the past and "what if"ing everything. What if's don't help progressing from anything, just hinder it. People need to stop focusing on who to blame 5 years after the fact and working on how to fix it and finding the jack arse responsible.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:15 AM on j-body.org
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]

Haha you're blaming Clinton for this? Are you stupid? We could sit here all day and play the "what if" game. "what if Clinton did it?" "What if Bush planned it to further his political agenda?" "What if the Government was doing their job (Bush Administration) and heeded the warning?" "what if we sent some sort of assassin disguised as a doctor back in time and Aborted Osama when his mother was pregnant with him?" "What if..."

If we sit here and "what if" all day we're getting no where. We get terrorist threats all the time probably and most of them probably never happen. Who's to know when something is serious or not without concrete evidence? What are we supposed to do, put everyone on lockdown build a 60 foot tall 25 foot thick electrofied barbed wired wall around the whole country and make everyone have chips implanted in our skin so the government can track every person in the country at every minute of every day to make sure no one's going too close to any "potential targets"?? Ohh let's take it a step further why don't we. Let's implant censors too so they can not only know where we are at every minute of every day, but make the censors so that they can detect when anyone is near any type of explosive or weapon too!!

Yes I know that sounds rediculous, but so is trying to blame anyone who doesn't fit your political views on something that has already happened in the past and "what if"ing everything. What if's don't help progressing from anything, just hinder it. People need to stop focusing on who to blame 5 years after the fact and working on how to fix it and finding the jack arse responsible.

No i'm agreing with you i'm sick of hering it too but everyone seems to beable to blame bush for the 9/11 incident becuase he knew it was going to happen.... yeah he might have but he didn't have a tim or date or anything. everyone is pissed becuase he did nothing about it. and if he would have lets say siezed all air traffic or just said.. i know somethings going to happen i don't know when but its going to happen so you can't do anything we are ging to halt everything becuase.... i know something is going to happen then they would b pissed off at him for doing that. theirs just to many stupid people out their that say oh the government is bad for putting all these restrictions on me then as soon as something happens thier uproared becuase the government didn't do anything about it.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:11 PM on j-body.org
Rabid Raccoon> ah ha! That there is part of the problem with our country. You are right in a sense. Yeah, people do biotch when there's unreasonable restrictions, then biotch again when something happens because there weren't enough restrictions. I agree with that.

However, I do not think that some of these "restrictions" or "intrusions of privacy" are warranted... just another political agenda if you ask me. People need to realize as long as we are who we are, there's going to be people that hate us, and try to attack us, or whatever. They need to stop biotching and complaining so much and choose... privacy and freedoms and risk of attack,.... or less privacy and freedoms and risk of attack. As long as people refuse to open their mind and accept differences in the world, there's always going to be someone plotting somewhere against someone or something, whether it be plotting against the USA, or plotting against their neighbor because they refuse to stop letting their dog shat in their yard and not clean it up. Which brings up back to the sheep thing. It seems people are too lazy to think for themselves, which in a sense creates weakness to those who have nothing better to do but think for themselves. These days, people are all about "me me me me me!"... they've stopped caring so much about others, and more of themselves. People are too quick to be offended by something foreign or not understood by them because they refuse anything outside of their own comfort realm. "Oh this offends me" "oh that offends me". These people need to realize "hey, life sucks, I'm going to go get myself a helmet".

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:11 AM on j-body.org
thanks for those marines for fighting for us it is greatly appreciated

911 was @!#$ up

We should have done something

We should not have invaded iraq

Lets pretend he did have a WMD, what if it costs more lives to get rid of him, than it would in the attack of the WMD, does that make sense (im not saying the costs of lives is up there yet but it could be).

Bush is probably the worst president ever

Beside nixon, can you really name an intellgent Republican president. Well bush SR, I guess was actually not that bad, but still.

Seriously anyone who listesn to bush speak and does not lauph at least 3-4 times, is taking what he says as religous word, rather than thinking about it.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:50 AM on j-body.org
i love the "name an inteligent republican president" comment... i think every person that is so die hard about their politcal party that they feel the need to clump everyone in the other parties as one group of idiots that dont know anything, simply to prove that this party is superior to that party..... i hope everyone with that mentality falls off the face of the earth and never gets a chance for their opinion or views on such subjects to be taken seriously... oh yeah... and dont vote.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

I just bought a 20 inch widescreen ultrasharp flat pannel..I'm going to have to subscribe to the high quality porn places now......damn
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:58 PM on j-body.org
I never said any democrats were genius either

All politicians are dirty, and i didnt say all republicans are morons, i named a few that were not

learn to read before posting.,

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search