Prolife vs Promurder...............fight!!! - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Prolife vs Promurder...............fight!!!
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:16 PM on j-body.org
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:i am pro-mindyourown@!#$inbusiness

worry about yourself and no one else.
DING!

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:23 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:i am pro-mindyourown@!#$inbusiness

worry about yourself and no one else.
DING!

X3

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:16 PM on j-body.org
I was an accident. My parents used 3 types of contraceptive and my mother was not "late" until she was 3 months pregnant. Thank goodness they do not believe that killing a fetus is a good answer. Did the fetus have a choice? Did I? What would I choose? I'm kinda liking the living thing.

BUT, banning abortion only serves to drive the practice underground, more people get hurt and the health care system gets the bill in the end anyway.

PAX
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:43 PM on j-body.org
Go underground = Get yourself hurt = Go to the hospital = Go to Jail!!!

There is always adoption. There are people out there that cannot even have kids, yet people are killing them everyday?????? Where is the right in that? If you cant suck it up and face the consequences of your actions then you should give it up for adoption! End of story!

You know, when me and Krystal found out that we were having a baby, I was 19 and she was 16 and we NEVER even considered abortion. About 4mo into the pregnancy the ultra-sounds started to reveal our daughters true form. They thought something was wrong with her genetics, something to do with a chromosome. They said there was a 90% chance she would not survive outside the woom for 2 days. We went on the 10%. Turns out they were wrong, however she was born with a muscle disability called Arthrogryposis and she has a 50/50 chance to ever be able to "walk", she will never have full "normal" motor skills with her arms and hands. Now you have people throwing away perfectly "normal" children? We stepped up and took the challenge of becoming parents to a special little girl that has alot of special needs and some sorry POS cannot take care of a perfectly healthy child? What is so sad is that I am 22yrs old and Krystal is 19 and we are prolly 10x the people and have 10x the morals of over half the US. I had to step up and be a man, she had to step up and be woman, why wouldn't anyone else want to?

Having a child is a BLESSING!!!!!!!!! not a curse. If not for Alexus, there is no telling where I would be! I would not go back and change anything about my life or my family! I am just glad that I am not like those people.

-Brandon

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:03 PM on j-body.org
redecocav wrote:Go underground = Get yourself hurt = Go to the hospital = Go to Jail!!!

There is always adoption. There are people out there that cannot even have kids, yet people are killing them everyday?????? Where is the right in that? If you cant suck it up and face the consequences of your actions then you should give it up for adoption! End of story!

You know, when me and Krystal found out that we were having a baby, I was 19 and she was 16 and we NEVER even considered abortion. About 4mo into the pregnancy the ultra-sounds started to reveal our daughters true form. They thought something was wrong with her genetics, something to do with a chromosome. They said there was a 90% chance she would not survive outside the woom for 2 days. We went on the 10%. Turns out they were wrong, however she was born with a muscle disability called Arthrogryposis and she has a 50/50 chance to ever be able to "walk", she will never have full "normal" motor skills with her arms and hands. Now you have people throwing away perfectly "normal" children? We stepped up and took the challenge of becoming parents to a special little girl that has alot of special needs and some sorry POS cannot take care of a perfectly healthy child? What is so sad is that I am 22yrs old and Krystal is 19 and we are prolly 10x the people and have 10x the morals of over half the US. I had to step up and be a man, she had to step up and be woman, why wouldn't anyone else want to?

Having a child is a BLESSING!!!!!!!!! not a curse. If not for Alexus, there is no telling where I would be! I would not go back and change anything about my life or my family! I am just glad that I am not like those people.

Thats awesome man....

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:21 PM on j-body.org
^^^
x2

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:33 PM on j-body.org
if someone murders a mother, and she happens to be pregnant... that is classified as 2 counts of murder. why is abortion any different? imo, its murder. you preach about women's choice, but if the unborn child had the choice, i guarantee it would pick living.

what if one of these babies would later find the cure for say cancer? just some food for thought...

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:02 PM on j-body.org
^^ its a twist on the law that the prosecution takes. That's all...

As for the what if, here's the flip, what if the baby was the next Hitler/Mussilini/Stalin/George Bush?

---

Now, bear with me for a moment... here's my take on fetuses

They are parasites. Yes, you read correctly. Tapeworm and fetuses... both the same.

Both are absorbing nutrients to maintain existence from the "host" (in this case the mother). Without the host, the parasite will die, therefore not able to be self-sufficient, one of the definitions of life.

9 months later, no longer a parasite. They are able to be "self-sufficient" and therefore alive. (note: I placed the quotes because, we all know that babies are not self-sufficient). The child now can obtain nutrients, oxygen, and expel waste external from the mother, thereby not causing further harm to the internal structure of the mother.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:23 AM on j-body.org
Ok Im a commy, ignorant and should mind my own business. I believe in rights. Freedoms if you will. This isn't about choice. The baby doesn't have a choice does it? How many unborn babies would vote to get ripped out and thrown away? WHEN YOUR CHOICE OR ACTION AFFECTS ANOTHERS FREEDOMS THEN THE LINE HAS TO BE DRAWN. infringe on another humans rights or freedoms and you should not be allowed to have that freedom. Is killing the baby is THE example for this. Im not forcing any beliefs on anyone im simply being the voice for the rights of the babies that many of you seem not to care about because its not your body, not your problem, not your business.....so turn the other way. Maybe your mothers should have aborted you? I sure wouldn't miss you.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:28 AM on j-body.org
Wiezer Walley wrote:As for a woman to have the right to a choice...I believe in that...she has the choice to keep her legs closed! Don't kill a helpless life because it will @!#$ up your life. If your not ready to deal with the responsibilities of your actions then maybe you shouldn't be having sex.

Wiezer Walley wrote:WHEN YOUR CHOICE OR ACTION AFFECTS ANOTHERS FREEDOMS THEN THE LINE HAS TO BE DRAWN. infringe on another humans rights or freedoms and you should not be allowed to have that freedom.

so, by your logic, you shouldn't have started this thread.

make up your mind. infringe, or do not infringe.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:23 AM on j-body.org
I personally am all for adoption... except that no one adopts kids and they get shuttled around foster homes like crazy. I have a great solution though ORPHANAGES! We bring em back, but instead of gray prison-like places we paint em pretty colors.

Besides, a lot of kids today are being raised by grandparents because their parents are such losers, but what's going to happen when THOSE kids have kids? No more grandparents to raise em and their parents are already no help. I've already seen parents use their kids as drug mules or encourage them to commit rape and murder. I think a lot of pro-lifers should get driven around the really scary neighbourhoods in Detroit and L.A., the kind of places where cabs will LITERALLY stop and pick you up with the cabdriver screaming "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE????????" if they see you're not wearing the area's colors. The least they can do is go visit the people they're saving and see them in the natural state.

As for abortion itself, all joking aside, I don't really care either way. Except that pro-lifers have this completely naive notion that having a child will turn a wacked out druggie criminal mom completely around into a June Cleaver wannabe. Never gonna happen. You're just gonna end up with an abusive mother who's gonna be unconsciously training her child into being a carjacker/gangbanger/serial killer. I say let's do a few pre-emptive strikes and get these people before they spawn more of themselves.

Although I must admit that, to me, having kids is a great mystery. All I've ever wanted my whole life was to rid the world of every part of my genetic code. From the day I was born I saw my family, saw what they were and though to myself "This is a travesty and should never go on.". You go back in my family tree and all you see is drunk, criminal, drunk, killer, drunk, war criminal... see a pattern? That's gotta end. I can't pass on the sins of my bloodline to any children I might have.

Then again, who knows? I don't believe in birth control so I might end up with a ton of kids hahaha! The world's a strange place and everything changes and we have to change with it.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:28 AM on j-body.org
Wiezer Walley wrote:Ok Im a commy, ignorant and should mind my own business. I believe in rights. Freedoms if you will. This isn't about choice. The baby doesn't have a choice does it? How many unborn babies would vote to get ripped out and thrown away? WHEN YOUR CHOICE OR ACTION AFFECTS ANOTHERS FREEDOMS THEN THE LINE HAS TO BE DRAWN. infringe on another humans rights or freedoms and you should not be allowed to have that freedom. Is killing the baby is THE example for this. Im not forcing any beliefs on anyone im simply being the voice for the rights of the babies that many of you seem not to care about because its not your body, not your problem, not your business.....so turn the other way. Maybe your mothers should have aborted you? I sure wouldn't miss you.

Holy @!#$....Hypocritical Post of the Year right there....

And there you go again with your ignorance....

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:46 AM on j-body.org
Prochoice all the way. its a choice people have, there are many choices u make in life. this is just another. (If it so happens to u)

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:15 AM on j-body.org
You know what my take is?

You'll never outlaw abortion. So get over it.

It'll never happen because it'll require a constitutional amendment, which requires more than a simple vote (go read about it if you don't know what's involved), so you're wasting your time even fighting about it.

If you're anti-abortion, your only real option is to put together groups to offer people counseling and options, and find a way to streamline the adoption process so you can say "If you have this baby, we can guarantee a good home".

Like I've said a hundred times.. abortion is a symptom of another problem..actually many problems, that need to be dealt with one by one.

redecocav wrote:
If you are smart enough to have unprotected/ unsafe sex, then they are smart enough to have a kid.

That's ridiculous. Come on, seriously, before I have to tell you why that's ridiculous, please retract this statement.

Quote:

Accidents dont happen if you take proper precautions!

That's ridiculous. Both of my children where the results of accidents.

My first was born despite the use of a birth control regiment that HAD been working for 3 years.

My second was born despite a stronger birth control regiment that had been working for 5 years!

And in the in betweens I've had a condom break on me, etc.

Birth control is only 98% effective. That means if you have sex most of the year you're still likely to be fully exposed 4 to 6 of those times.

I had to go get a vasectomy (which is 99.9% effective, the most, even over tying tubes) to ensure I had no more kids born to me, because my wife and I want to adopt some kids, too.

---

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:54 PM on j-body.org
I know this strays slightly from the issue at hand, but its worth repeating If your kid, wanted or not, affects MY paycheck, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE A KID AGAIN. I am talking about welfare and other programs that, despite the good intentions, cater to the irresponsible, or those who are just willing to milk the system. If you are on welfare, YOU SHOULD BE CASTRATED. If you cannot support yourself and take money from all of us, then don't bring a child into the world. So I gues what I'm saying is contraception >>>>>> abortion.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:55 PM on j-body.org
97blkZ24 wrote:Prochoice all the way. its a choice people have, there are many choices u make in life. this is just another. (If it so happens to u)

umm no this is not just another choice... its a way bigger choice than choosing what shirt you're going to wear for the day. this choice usually affects your entire life.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:01 PM on j-body.org
Ok Im ignorant and your a baby killer condoner.
Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:29 AM on j-body.org
Your not just ignorant, your a @!#$ dumb ass. Your close minded, forcing your beliefs on others, hypocritical ass should be drug out into the street and be shot. It is none of your business what other people do when it does not effect you. People like you is why there is racism and prejudice, both of which are because people are uneducated and scared of what they don't understand, as for you I just think your uneducated. Your a sheep, and you should follow the heard of others like you off a cliff.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:55 AM on j-body.org
okay, so I condone baby killing...
I think this is where i'm supposed to feel guilt....
<farts loudly>
Nope, that was the pot roast from last night.
Sorry, not guilt here.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:23 PM on j-body.org
if you make the decision to have sex you should make the decision to live with the results. but this country is more about taking care of mistakes instead of trying to keep the mistakes from happening in the first place.

i just find it a bit unsettling when you relise 10 year old girls can go and get abortions without their parents even knowing about it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:30 PM on j-body.org
I agree 100% on both statements.

---

Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:02 PM on j-body.org
Jack Mehoff [Harrington wrote:]Your not just ignorant, your a @!#$ dumb ass. Your close minded, forcing your beliefs on others, hypocritical ass should be drug out into the street and be shot. It is none of your business what other people do when it does not effect you. People like you is why there is racism and prejudice, both of which are because people are uneducated and scared of what they don't understand, as for you I just think your uneducated. Your a sheep, and you should follow the heard of others like you off a cliff.

Hmm, honestly from his and alot of peoples perspective, it is his business.

Somebody was shot to death, somewhere today. I don't know who, it doesn't affect me. That doesn't make it right or any less wrong. Personally, I do think it is murder, IMO.

Difference between me and him however, is something close to tact and common courtesy. The difference between you and him, is only the issue.

Him: "Your a baby killer"
You: "Your an ignorant idiot who needs to be shot!"

Honestly, it's people like the both of you who killed reasonable discussion. But then again, the way you guys argue is the same way politicians argue, so I say blame politicians.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 5:08 PM on j-body.org
Capo di tutti capi wrote:But then again, the way you guys argue is the same way politicians argue, so I say blame politicians.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

-Brandon

Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:16 PM on j-body.org
I don't see a problem with abortion at all.....to me its the same as shooting a rabbit, squirrel, deer, catching a fish, or killing a fly. your ending a life to benifit yourself.....big deal. human life is not sacred, were an animal just like all the rest

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:35 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:I don't see a problem with abortion at all.....to me its the same as shooting a rabbit, squirrel, deer, catching a fish, or killing a fly. your ending a life to benifit yourself.....big deal. human life is not sacred, were an animal just like all the rest

sweet can u right that down so when i come shoot you to take your car the cops wont arrest me. im just ending your life to benefit myself

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search