Why Be An Atheist? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Why Be An Atheist?
Saturday, February 16, 2008 3:31 PM on j-body.org
.. because my next door neighbor was a nun, then decided there was no such thing as god when her house burnt down, she got 3rd degree burns on her face, chest, and legs, spent 1 year in excruciating pain. She hung up her nun hat (if that's what you do when you quit) and told god to persuade her otherwise if he really wanted her to follow the lord. To me, if there was a 'father,' he would never let you wallow in pain for months on end. Would you like it if your son, daughter, mother, father, was in the same situation? How in the world is there a mighty passionate lord?
That is an extreme situation, and i am by no means saying that is my sole purpose for being atheist, i just believe in science, i don't believe in a monarchy.

I believe when you are dead, maggots eat you, you get @!#$ out as dirt, the dirt makes nutrition for numerous different sources, and the sources than grow strong with my bodily contributions.

There is no such thing as a soul.

Our brains are nearly chemical and electrical reactions. We only respond to stimuli as natural reaction.

There is no such thing as emotion.

Everything you know, and have accomplished in life will some day cease to exist, and will merely only be carried onward by whoever holds it dear. There is nothing physical about emotion, nothing tangible, nothing you can see, hold, feel, touch.

I believe in science, and i believe in a beginning and an end.

I'm back from the dead.
Currently Driving: RSX Type-S.
My Cavalier Burnt up :-(

Saturday, February 16, 2008 3:59 PM on j-body.org
To be honest, why be religious? Your belief in God is entirely motivated by what other people told you. If I'd nabbed you out of your crib as a baby and tossed you on some desert island to fend for yourself you wouldn't be a Christian Scott, you'd be a Sun Worshipper at best. Religion is neither natural nor innate. People believe, because they're told what to believe.
Saturday, February 16, 2008 4:15 PM on j-body.org

Let me start with saying I did not read a single reply in this thread yet....

ScottaWhite wrote:My question to you is: why are you an atheist? Tell me as if to convince me to switch to your side. I don't want to read because you have a personal vendetta with X-person or X-person is not "cool," you know... reasons that are irrelevant to the existence/ non existence of a higher power. I'm looking for reasons and examples of how my life would be better. Give me modern day examples of people who were religious, and because of their beliefs, were alcoholics, beat their kids, and abused their wife. Then share with us the happy ending of how their life is so much better after they discovered their was no god. Oh, and for the sake of argument, lets leave out Islam and Nation of Islam, because let's face it, few know much about that beliefs system.
And before you answer this question, please think before typing.

So reiterate, why be an Atheist?

This whole topic is absolutely retarded.

I'm an atheist. Why am I an atheist..... Because the definition ("a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings."- Dictionary.com) describes me. As for trying to convince you... no. I really don't care who or what you believe in, I definetly don't care enough to try to convince you or anyone else to believe a certain way nor do I feel the need to defend or justify my (lack of) beliefs. You could worship the change you found int he couch for all I care.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 7:36 PM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:Let me start with saying I did not read a single reply in this thread yet....

ScottaWhite wrote:My question to you is: why are you an atheist? Tell me as if to convince me to switch to your side. I don't want to read because you have a personal vendetta with X-person or X-person is not "cool," you know... reasons that are irrelevant to the existence/ non existence of a higher power. I'm looking for reasons and examples of how my life would be better. Give me modern day examples of people who were religious, and because of their beliefs, were alcoholics, beat their kids, and abused their wife. Then share with us the happy ending of how their life is so much better after they discovered their was no god. Oh, and for the sake of argument, lets leave out Islam and Nation of Islam, because let's face it, few know much about that beliefs system.

I'm an atheist. Why am I an atheist..... Because the definition ("a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings."- Dictionary.com) describes me. As for trying to convince you... no. I really don't care who or what you believe in, I definetly don't care enough to try to convince you or anyone else to believe a certain way nor do I feel the need to defend or justify my (lack of) beliefs. You could worship the change you found int he couch for all I care.

i disagree about the post being retarded, finding out why someone thinks something even if its something against what you believe is a good thing. allot can be learned from listening to people diffrent then yourself if you take the time to listen. if its just to start an arguement. or its meant to try and sway people to your "side" then yeah i agree with you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, February 16, 2008 8:49 PM on j-body.org
...and I would NEVER post something just to start an argument!

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:39 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
Darkstars wrote:Let me start with saying I did not read a single reply in this thread yet....

i disagree about the post being retarded, finding out why someone thinks something even if its something against what you believe is a good thing. allot can be learned from listening to people different then yourself if you take the time to listen. if its just to start an arguement. or its meant to try and sway people to your "side" then yeah i agree with you.

I'm trying to think how to explain this right...

Understanding someone beliefs is one thing, a good thing.... but personally I don't think there is much to explain in terms of being an atheist. you don't believe, end of story, what is there to explain? I could see wondering why people DO believe in something they can not see, hear, touch, communicate with, or in an invisable place that nobody can find or has ever seen (yet we can see like forever into space) etc.. but not why they don't believe. Its like asking someone to explain why they think the tooth fairy isn't real... there really isn't anything explain there. Ask yourself why you don't believe in the tooth fairy, easter bunny, santa clause, etc.. to me religion and any sort higher power fits right into that catagory.

IMO Religion is for the weak minded... for the people that are afraid to believe that maybe... just maybe... nobody cares about them, that they are insignificant, they need to feel like something watching out for them, they want to believe they are going to a "better" place where all there good deeds will be rewarded. People want to be part of something, something big and they find all that with religion. There is nothing wrong with that, if they are happy more power to 'em.... but someone watching over you all the time thats gonna take you to a magically happy place if your good.... sounds like a kids tv show you'd see on Disney channel not realistic thinking or a logical adult.

(BTW I don't mean weak minded in a degrading way, thats th best way I can think to explain it right now.)

and since this is the war forum........

Sunday, February 17, 2008 3:03 PM on j-body.org
i feel basically like this:

Scroll to G. Carlin

he just explains it sooooo well.
Sunday, February 17, 2008 4:27 PM on j-body.org
I prefer the term agnostic myself, i am not denouncing the thought that there could be/ is a god.
I just prefer to live my own life, not catering to an unproven idea.

hop on in i've got a J

Sunday, February 17, 2008 4:36 PM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

i disagree about the post being retarded, finding out why someone thinks something even if its something against what you believe is a good thing. allot can be learned from listening to people different then yourself if you take the time to listen. if its just to start an arguement. or its meant to try and sway people to your "side" then yeah i agree with you.

I'm trying to think how to explain this right...

Understanding someone beliefs is one thing, a good thing.... but personally I don't think there is much to explain in terms of being an atheist. you don't believe, end of story, what is there to explain? I could see wondering why people DO believe in something they can not see, hear, touch, communicate with, or in an invisable place that nobody can find or has ever seen (yet we can see like forever into space) etc.. but not why they don't believe. Its like asking someone to explain why they think the tooth fairy isn't real... there really isn't anything explain there. Ask yourself why you don't believe in the tooth fairy, easter bunny, santa clause, etc.. to me religion and any sort higher power fits right into that catagory.

IMO Religion is for the weak minded... for the people that are afraid to believe that maybe... just maybe... nobody cares about them, that they are insignificant, they need to feel like something watching out for them, they want to believe they are going to a "better" place where all there good deeds will be rewarded. People want to be part of something, something big and they find all that with religion. There is nothing wrong with that, if they are happy more power to 'em.... but someone watching over you all the time thats gonna take you to a magically happy place if your good.... sounds like a kids tv show you'd see on Disney channel not realistic thinking or a logical adult.

(BTW I don't mean weak minded in a degrading way, thats th best way I can think to explain it right now.)

and since this is the war forum........

but see you stated what you feel about religion. that tells me how you think on the subject granted it is a bit off from the topic. kinda of answering the question from the opposite end. but learning that is still not a bad thing. as to the easter bunny thing. allot of people im sure learned about his non-existance or existance to those that still believe a diffrent way. and finding out how that truth came to light for someone can lead you alittle deeper into finding out about how someone things and reacts to certain subjects. maybe its just me but i find allot of these types of subjects where people can discuss it without turning into a pissing and name calling match to be interesting in finding out about people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, February 17, 2008 4:39 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, February 18, 2008 8:43 PM on j-body.org
For me I don't believe in anything.... None of the Science crap, nada, ever heard the phrase believe none of what you read and half of what you see, well thats how I base my life. Knowledge is what separates religions and all the other crap..

This is what religion really is, forcing ones belief's onto others, or in other terms converting as many people as you can into your faith before you die. Have you noticed a bunch of these religions all have the same fine print on them? Hell didn't I think King Richard move away from the Catholic church only because he couldnt divorce his wives*..I think that was him might be mistaken.. and then his "religion" was practically the same @!#$ as Roman Catholics?

Alot of these so called religions are junk basically the first form of "written laws" so to say. Ppl should start living there life how they see fit and stop asserting themselves onto others... I mean hell look at our president, the biggest idiot of all, "God, told me to go to Iraq", I dont remember if thats the exact words he used but its pretty close to it. That's forcing your beliefs onto ppl who dont need or want it.

I have more @!#$ to write but im too @!#$ tired......

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Monday, February 18, 2008 9:23 PM on j-body.org
"I have more @!#$ to write but im too @!#$ tired......"

Thank God for fatigue. I can't believe how rambling and nonsensical that all was. (and it was Henry the VIII)

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:11 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:"I have more @!#$ to write but im too @!#$ tired......"

Thank God for fatigue. I can't believe how rambling and nonsensical that all was. (and it was Henry the VIII)

I thought he was talking about "Little Richard"

And it's "none of what you HEAR and half of what you see"
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 6:52 AM on j-body.org

Thanks for the correction, I didn't want to look that up last night. As far as the rambling goes, what I've written above is the truth about religion and atheist. Granted it doesn't make sense, thats what being up 36 hours does to you. These groups try to push their ideas onto other people, if you bothered looking into religions at all you would noticed each one has similarities. Have you gone to a school and seen people handing out little bibles? They used to do that at my school a lot. That is a perfect example of one religion asserting itself onto others. Atheist's believe the same thing partially, from the ones I know and have spoken to, whenever religion is discussed, they argue their point across; and during the argument they would try to convert that person into an atheist. It's all a giant ass cult; you either believe this @!#$ or you don't. You dont have to ask why be this or why be that live your own life. If you want to believe in a supreme being, by all means believe.. If you dont by all means dont, its as simple as that.

Labotomi, its hear/read..... How can you hear about things that happened centuries ago? you read them....... Present day, its you hear things.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:39 AM on j-body.org
BubbaKnoxz wrote:
Labotomi, its hear/read..... How can you hear about things that happened centuries ago? you read them....... Present day, its you hear things.

BubbaKnoxz wrote:ever heard the phrase believe none of what you read and half of what you see,

No, I've never heard that before and it's probably because it's not how the saying goes. It's correct version came from Benjamin Franklin.
Ben Franklin wrote:“Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.”

That one I've heard and I'll bet it's the one everyone else on here has heard also.

People handing out bibles is not a case of pushing their religion upon you. It's offering you a gift. If you don't want it then you have the ability to tell them no. I'm by no means saying that some do not push religion just as some push atheism, but unless they force you to take the bible then I wouldn't call it pushing their religion upon you. If I didn't want it, I would just smile and say "no thank you" and hope that was the end of it.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:22 PM on j-body.org

I'm an atheist because I don't believe in god. What should I say to convert you? Nothing because that's not what I do. Believe what you want. Personally, I feel there is no god, just us and our misconceptions about life. Just because we don't fully understand the universe doesn't mean that some all powerful being created us and all that jazz. I live my life for myself, not for some afterlife or what people think I should do. In any case, I don't expect everyone to agree with my lack of beliefs, nor would I ever want them to.

ScottaWhite wrote:My opinion is this: Someone chooses to be an atheist for 1 of 3 main reasons. (although there are doubtless many more)

1. God let me down (grandma died, Dad left mom, sister killed herself), so I'm not going to believe in Him anymore.

2. If there is a God, then my actions in life have consequences, and that means I'm not the boss of me.

3. It's very trendy and fashionable to be an atheist....and all the cool kids are doing it.

Hey, you may not like what I said, but I read most posts that could be summarized "because I am". At least I gave some reasons.

This is just asinine. I assure you that most atheists don't fall into any of those categories. Everyone likes to assume that atheists choose to be atheists because some tragic thing happened in our life. It's simply untrue. Nothing tragic in my life happened to cause me to suddenly stop believing in god, mostly because I never really believed in god. No atheist I know believes that way because something tragic happened. So let's cross that off the list.

Next you essentially say that we're atheists because we want to be the boss of ourselves? Well you got me pegged. I decided that I had to be in control of my life, so screw this god character. Personally I feel my actions have tremendous consequences. From a higher being? No. To my loved ones? To my future? Yes and yes. Just because I don't believe in a final judgment by god, doesn't mean I don't think my actions have consequences.

Finally, it's trendy to be an atheist? Are you serious? Try telling someone you're an atheist and see how well that conversation goes. People have this immediate impression of someone when they find out they are an atheist. We're horrible, immoral people that deserve pity and saving. I forget where I read it, but I'll attempt to find it, but there was a survey conducted that showed atheists are the most looked down upon people in this country. Lower than homosexuals. Lower than terrorists and that type of thing. So the idea that you think atheists considered their lack of beliefs on it's trendiness factor is quite possibly one of the more insulting things I've heard in a while. Just because you don't understand how people could be atheists, doesn't mean you're ill conceived lists of reasons is accurate. In fact, I'm pretty confident that you just listed the 3 most unlikely reasons for someone being an atheist.

You want to know why I'm an atheist? It's because I thought for myself and came to the conclusion that I prefer science over hearsay and things that are in my eyes, irrational and unfounded. Do you have any comprehension for how many times the bible has been rewritten? Translated into other languages? I used to try to go to church. It made no sense to me. I read books. I talked to people. I came to my own conclusions on what I have observed and read. This life is ALL I have. I will live it to its fullest and not focus on what happens to me when I am dead and buried. And just because I don't believe in god and afterlife doesn't mean I don't live my life with morals and do what I think is right. Does that coincide with what Christians believe? Certainly does sometimes, but not always.

So in closing, please do us a favor and stop trying to typecast atheists and think you know why we don't believe what you do. We're not trendy. And it rarely takes something tragic to cause us to not believe in god.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 6:59 PM on j-body.org

Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:12 PM on j-body.org
Kardain wrote:

Thank you. -takes bow-

BubbaKnoxz wrote:

Thanks for the correction, I didn't want to look that up last night. As far as the rambling goes, what I've written above is the truth about religion and atheist. Granted it doesn't make sense, thats what being up 36 hours does to you. These groups try to push their ideas onto other people, if you bothered looking into religions at all you would noticed each one has similarities. Have you gone to a school and seen people handing out little bibles? They used to do that at my school a lot. That is a perfect example of one religion asserting itself onto others. Atheist's believe the same thing partially, from the ones I know and have spoken to, whenever religion is discussed, they argue their point across; and during the argument they would try to convert that person into an atheist. It's all a giant ass cult; you either believe this @!#$ or you don't. You dont have to ask why be this or why be that live your own life. If you want to believe in a supreme being, by all means believe.. If you dont by all means dont, its as simple as that.

First off, I'm thoroughly thrilled that you regained some formal use of grammar and punctuation after getting some sleep. Because honestly, your incoherent ramblings were just that; incoherent. You obviously ran into some of the atheists that aid in giving most of us a bad name. Personally, along with the multiple atheists I know, all shy away from conversion and in general conversations regarding religion. It's a can of worms that no one will ever win. The more important fact here is that most atheists are freethinkers. So the idea that an atheist would attempt to convert anyone is....a full on contradiction. I don't support trying to convert people in any way, shape or form. If you can't think for yourself and come to your own conclusions than that's your own problem. I don't feel it necessary to try to show people the "light" of atheism. If you agree with my beliefs, or lack there of really, then awesome. We can be friends. If you disagree with me completely and believe in God and all things written in the bible, then great. More power to you. I'll still be your friend because I'm not so childish as to close myself off to tall people who don't believe the same as I do. That's where I stand at least. Maybe you need to talk to some better atheists.

Friday, February 22, 2008 12:22 AM on j-body.org
By definition.... I quess I would be conciderd an athiest.... but I've never really considered myself to be one or religion to actually be a real thing either...

I agree that most athiests tend to be free thinkers... I've never been able to just accept things and have always thought for myself..

As far as how and when someone realizes the easter bunny doesn't exists..... I fiqured that out on my own at the age of about 4... I didn't have to be told that anything like that didn't exist. I fiqured all that out on my own early on.

Personally.... It doesn't matter what you think is going to happen when you die..... because what ever is going to happen to you when you die is going to happen and there is nothing you can do about it. People know the difference between right and wrong.... we don't need a god to tell us that.

I dont care what religion you believe in because it doesn't matter.... the same things going to happen to you when you die thats going to happen to mee when I die..

I am a firm believer that religion is a totally man made thing and none of it is correct.

In terms of science..... What we know to be true is what scientist have fiqured out already....... the large amount of crap that scientist havn't fiqured out yet falls into the relm of religion because people cant stand to not know.... wich explains how religion has changed over the years..... People used to think that there was a rain god, and a wind god, until we had the scientific knowhow to realize where that stuff actually comes from.

As far as fearing death, or not knowing what happens when you die... I look at it this way.....

I look at death as being nothing more than not being alive in the way we understand it (how we are right now).... and all of us have fallen into the definition of "not alive" or dead before....... it was before we where born........ I didn't exist in this reality before I was born... and I'm hear know.... so when I go back to "not being alive" it's nothing new..... I could go back to where I was before I was here, or it could be someplace completely different... who knows..... but by our definition... we have all been dead before and survived it. (in a manner of speaking)

Friday, February 22, 2008 7:49 AM on j-body.org
it just seems that if you have the two choices: belief in an "afterlife" or no afterlife, why would you choose to believe in the latter? Belief in a "God", no matter what one you choose, does not require you to be a Sunday Churchgoer or a Bible thumper. It also doesn't mean you have to be a weak minded person that needs something to justify and reward their good behavior. I look at the "heaven" as hope for when you die and the possibility you will see those people you've lost. Whether Heaven has anything to do with God or not, I would rather have my spirit live on forever than everything go "black" suddenly. What is the purpose of life then if there is nothing after death?

Quote:

I look at death as being nothing more than not being alive in the way we understand it (how we are right now).... and all of us have fallen into the definition of "not alive" or dead before....... it was before we where born........ I didn't exist in this reality before I was born... and I'm hear know.... so when I go back to "not being alive" it's nothing new..... I could go back to where I was before I was here, or it could be someplace completely different... who knows..... but by our definition... we have all been dead before and survived it. (in a manner of speaking)

you could also look at it as "sleeping". When you go to sleep at night (and assuming you don't dream), the night passes in a split second and you have no recollection of time or even that you are "alive". It's kind of like shutting your mind down for several hours. I guess death could just like that but going to sleep and never waking up is not comforting, that's for sure.

Friday, February 22, 2008 8:57 AM on j-body.org
SPITfire wrote:it just seems that if you have the two choices: belief in an "afterlife" or no afterlife, why would you choose to believe in the latter? Belief in a "God", no matter what one you choose, does not require you to be a Sunday Churchgoer or a Bible thumper. It also doesn't mean you have to be a weak minded person that needs something to justify and reward their good behavior. I look at the "heaven" as hope for when you die and the possibility you will see those people you've lost. Whether Heaven has anything to do with God or not, I would rather have my spirit live on forever than everything go "black" suddenly. What is the purpose of life then if there is nothing after death?

Quote:

you could also look at it as "sleeping". When you go to sleep at night (and assuming you don't dream), the night passes in a split second and you have no recollection of time or even that you are "alive". It's kind of like shutting your mind down for several hours. I guess death could just like that but going to sleep and never waking up is not comforting, that's for sure.

What's the purpose of living your life based on what happens when you're dead? It's kind of offensive that you essentially think my life lacks purpose because I don't believe in a heaven or afterlife. I focus on the here and now, not what happens when my life ceases. I do the things I love; spend time with the people I love, and make the most of this life for however long I have it. You can't look at it as bleak because I'm not living for something after this life. I live for today, not tomorrow.

Friday, February 22, 2008 3:43 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

This is what religion really is, forcing ones belief's onto others, or in other terms converting as many people as you can into your faith before you die.

Nothing further from the truth..... hundreds of religions all proposing that their way is the right way... load of BS if you ask me. I was raised Catholic and basically forced by my mother to go to church... I havent gone in like 10 years. I dont see a need to. Listen to the same scriptures and boring sermans year after year, no thanx! Im not sure what I believe in at this point in my life, I always thought believing a book written 2000 years ago and translated thru a ton of languages is assnign, so many things are lost.

I lost one of my best friends to religion.... his sister was driving drunk and kililed herself and he decided to choose Gods path the rest of his life which was fine with me but once he started forcing it onto friends and even coworkers it became a little pathetic, leave people decide what they want to believe in, dont force it down their throats!!!

Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:28 PM on j-body.org
Aetheism is a choice just like religion.

Arguing belief in the afterlife is as pointless as arguing taste or that the earth isn't round.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, February 25, 2008 10:20 PM on j-body.org
I was trying to stay out of the topic since i really didnt want to argue with ppl... Especially since I currently have courses in college where we discuss religion and philosophy(requirements).... I learned alot of things that would blow ppls minds away concerning everything. Most of what is listed in this topic, hell if you wanted to have a formal debate about it, you probably could at my school.

Tristan I was discussing both groups in general, I've studied alot of aspects of different forms of religion(Muslim, Catholic, Christianity, Mormon, Protestant, Buddhism, Confucianism, the list goes on...) and I for one don't believe in "God", or any form of religion period, however I'm not an Atheist either. But that doesnt stop me from learning its aspects and "beliefs". The amount of times I've argued across points to both sides is unfathomable, and guess what it will never end.

The point I was trying to make about religions and other groups forcing beliefs onto one another is in fact true. Have you ever had a Jehovah's witness come to your door? I have many times, after telling them I dont believe in that. The example I used above about bibles being handed out outside school gates is still going on, my lil brother wears Tripps( baggy paints with chains) and usually all black. They ask him 101 questions as to why he doesnt believe in "God" or Jesus, till the point he tells them to go @!#$ themselves do they get the hint. Have you ever looked at religious court cases? You know ones that go up to the supreme court or on their way up their. Theirs quite a few of them.... Last but not least, what do you think the basis of this gov't is run on?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:47 PM on j-body.org
Most of those cases going to the supreme court are the religious groups defending themselves. (trying to force private Christian schools to hire open homosexual teachers, even though it is blatantly against their beliefs as a religious institution. and stuff like muslim kids suing the school board to let them wear their religious attire) etc)

Sure you'll always find the lawsuit where someone is trying to sue to get prayer back in public schools and what not.
But those are in the minority.

ANd bubba, I love breaking it to you, but as long as the school allows any extra curricular group to circulate literature, fliers, invitations to the chess meet etc, they will have to allow the Bible club to do the same thing. If they allow the 4-H club to walk around trying to convert you to believing in the corn god, then the Jehovah's witnesses have the right to hand you a flier. Get over it, move to N. Korea, or hope that some activist judge tries to create a new law in his/her ruling.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:33 PM on j-body.org
I've been Christian my whole life, but I'm still afraid of dying. Most Christians still are except the strongest believers. Why? Because deep down, we know we've never seen any proof to our faith. It's tough.

I just wish I could see a ghost. Kinda. That's scary, too.

---

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search