A sign of "change?" - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 3:30 PM on j-body.org
So surprise-surprise the JBO's war section and their Obama vultures will NOT post it.
Yes, we are still in a rut and we are not going to see the domino effect of this for 5-7 months ahead, but this is news that you didn't hear the last eight years: good news.








Vid: Following freefall, markets gets bullish.
Video of this.

GM June retail sales up 10 percent compared with May; 176,571 Total Deliveries June was the fourth consecutive month-over-month retail sales increase led by core brands: Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac which were up 6 percent collectively compared with May
GM also announces Q2 global sales up nearly 20 percent compared to Q1, selling 1.94M Vehicles which for GM is some sort of good news.

Cash for clunkers has been successful.
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20090731/NEWS-US-AUTOS-USA-CLUNKERS-SALES/
Although through last week, it actually went through $190 million and not a billion like she said, but you get the picture of how much of a success it is for the auto industry.
Video on this.


All I got to say to this is, at least it is a start for a better.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.


Re: A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 3:41 PM on j-body.org
how about the trade deficit with china, or the inflation rate?


Just wondering.


Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 3:43 PM on j-body.org
I personally had better financial times the last 8 years but guess that was just me? What are we expecting..... the federal governement to be in the whole 2-4 trillion dollars by the end of obamas 4 years in office? That is a feat no other president has ever done! GOOD JOB OBAMA AND THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM!!???? How blind can people be?
Re: A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:02 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

how about the trade deficit with china, or the inflation rate?


Just wondering.


Chris

High inflation happens when you have low wage and high prices. What can you expect through these times? And with this, you also have a huge asterisk behind it.

Wiezer Walley wrote:

I personally had better financial times the last 8 years but guess that was just me? What are we expecting..... the federal governement to be in the whole 2-4 trillion dollars by the end of obamas 4 years in office? That is a feat no other president has ever done! GOOD JOB OBAMA AND THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM!!???? How blind can people be?


Read what Nixon and especially Reagan spent relative to the era and with high inflation, and I think you'll be surprised.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:04 PM on j-body.org
Wiezer Walley wrote:

I personally had better financial times the last 8 years but guess that was just me? What are we expecting..... the federal governement to be in the whole 2-4 trillion dollars by the end of obamas 4 years in office? That is a feat no other president has ever done! GOOD JOB OBAMA AND THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM!!???? How blind can people be?


Pretty blind. After all they let the media pick their president for them. The same media that only reports good spin for him and ignores the hard facts that he's on track to be worse than Bush 2. John McCain isn't looking so bad now 7 months in.



"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Re: A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:31 PM on j-body.org
Well its real simple actually, if you flood and economy with trillions of dollars short term "polls" will show positive numbers. What I am worried about is the LONG TERM! to make it even easier to understand I offer this grade school example. I am broke no money no job, cant pay rent or car payment. Someone gives me a credit card with 10,000 dollars on it. I pay my bills, eat good, even help out a friend in the same situation. Now everything looks great!! But what happens when the money runs out and now you have to pay it back with interest? Your back at square one! Even in a worse bind now. This is just a false security blanket to make the American public feel good about the economy again. OBAMA=FAIL.
Re: A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:59 PM on j-body.org
wait a second...........these are supposed to be GOOD statistics???




and dont you realize that all of those statistics are relative?

first off....the jobless claims are down because people have run out of unemployment since the economy has been down so long. just because there are less claims being filed doesnt mean that more people are being hired. this is just typical spin.

secondly....sure, you can say that the dow is up 8% this week, but its still thousands of points down from a year ago. youve said in other posts that you dont think obama should be measured by short term losses......yet you are more than happy to praise his even shorter term gains, even though he is still well below sea level here.

again.....this post is nothing more than typical bs nutswinging spin.




Re: A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 7:27 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:






High inflation happens when you have low wage and high prices. What can you expect through these times? And with this, you also have a huge asterisk behind it.



.


High inflation happens when you fuc-king print money that has NO value.... Look at 1928 Germany, and the US back then....

History repeats itself.

Chris





"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: A sign of "change?"
Sunday, August 02, 2009 7:57 PM on j-body.org
Ah yes, this country is doing so much better that in 2 weeks i expect another lay off and back to unemployment........@!#$, I forgot that I already used up my 6 months for this "year". Guess I will have another 3-6 month vacation, just without pay this time.



Re: A sign of "change?"
Monday, August 03, 2009 4:57 AM on j-body.org
dont' waste your breath tabs. if you try and call goodwrench out on his obama nutswinging then he'll just spout off he is neither democrat nor republican and didnt vote for obama. or he'll change the subject and start talking about landing the shuttle on mars or something.





wooo hooo lets shake obamas hand for taking unemployment from 10% to 8.5% great when bush was in office wasn't it like 4-5% i guess my math is fuzzy though, i didnt realise that 8,5 was better then 5.




cash for clunkers, so not only is the goverment pulling money out of my pocket to give to gm. to keep gm running, but now im actually paying the general public to buy the cars gm is making. ouch. im giving all this money away to everyone else. dont think i can actually buy a new car myself right now. but thank god gm is good and everyone out there has a new car. i'll just put in another 20 hours a week in hopes the goverment will put systems and big rims on their cars to. i might as well foot the bill for that as well.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: A sign of "change?"
Monday, August 03, 2009 7:51 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

cash for clunkers, so not only is the goverment pulling money out of my pocket to give to gm. to keep gm running, but now im actually paying the general public to buy the cars gm is making. ouch. im giving all this money away to everyone else. dont think i can actually buy a new car myself right now. but thank god gm is good and everyone out there has a new car. i'll just put in another 20 hours a week in hopes the goverment will put systems and big rims on their cars to. i might as well foot the bill for that as well.

When the sales figures come out for July don't be suprised to see the foreign manufacturers beating out the domestic ones since the senate and congress were stupid enough to not limit it too Chrysler,GM and Ford vehicles. Local news station interviewed several local dealers and the Toyota, Honda and Hyundai/Kia ones did double the cash for clunkers business than the local GM, Ford & Chrysler Dealers. I personally think it's a big waste. The vehicles go straight to the crusher without any parts for salvage yards. They showed some nice rust free vehicles that were about to be crushed.








Re: A sign of "change?"
Monday, August 03, 2009 10:46 AM on j-body.org
Wiezer Walley wrote:

Well its real simple actually, if you flood and economy with trillions of dollars short term "polls" will show positive numbers. What I am worried about is the LONG TERM! to make it even easier to understand I offer this grade school example. I am broke no money no job, cant pay rent or car payment. Someone gives me a credit card with 10,000 dollars on it. I pay my bills, eat good, even help out a friend in the same situation. Now everything looks great!! But what happens when the money runs out and now you have to pay it back with interest? Your back at square one! Even in a worse bind now. This is just a false security blanket to make the American public feel good about the economy again. OBAMA=FAIL.

Like it or not, it is a start. Also if you know what the stock markets measures, by us going to up to 9K is a plus to this ailing economy.

tabs wrote:

wait a second...........these are supposed to be GOOD statistics???




Watch the vid behind it.

Quote:

first off....the jobless claims are down because people have run out of unemployment since the economy has been down so long. just because there are less claims being filed doesnt mean that more people are being hired. this is just typical spin.

That would be false.
Also if the National Jobless Rate spiked to 13% would you say the same thing today?

tabs wrote:



secondly....sure, you can say that the dow is up 8% this week, but its still thousands of points down from a year ago. youve said in other posts that you dont think obama should be measured by short term losses......yet you are more than happy to praise his even shorter term gains, even though he is still well below sea level here.

It was more to piss people off like you who said that economy will never show a sign of progress with him in office.
But I know sure enough not chant victory, but I also like to see good news on the country I live in, no matter who is president.

mitdr774 wrote:

Ah yes, this country is doing so much better that in 2 weeks i expect another lay off and back to unemployment........@!#$, I forgot that I already used up my 6 months for this "year". Guess I will have another 3-6 month vacation, just without pay this time.

Just how $hit falls downward, (if) this trend continues, later on you may feel the effects of today.
Guess you don't like some good news in the country you live in.


sndsgood wrote:

dont' waste your breath tabs. if you try and call goodwrench out on his obama nutswinging then he'll just spout off he is neither democrat nor republican and didnt vote for obama. or he'll change the subject and start talking about landing the shuttle on mars or something.

Tisk-tisk?

Quote:

wooo hooo lets shake obamas hand for taking unemployment from 10% to 8.5% great when bush was in office wasn't it like 4-5% i guess my math is fuzzy though, i didnt realise that 8,5 was better then 5.

Yes, in his first years, mid-way it went up.

Quote:

cash for clunkers, so not only is the goverment pulling money out of my pocket to give to gm. to keep gm running, but now im actually paying the general public to buy the cars gm is making. ouch. im giving all this money away to everyone else. dont think i can actually buy a new car myself right now. but thank god gm is good and everyone out there has a new car. i'll just put in another 20 hours a week in hopes the goverment will put systems and big rims on their cars to. i might as well foot the bill for that as well.

You're one angry man sndsgood.

Spike J wrote:

Quote:

cash for clunkers, so not only is the goverment pulling money out of my pocket to give to gm. to keep gm running, but now im actually paying the general public to buy the cars gm is making. ouch. im giving all this money away to everyone else. dont think i can actually buy a new car myself right now. but thank god gm is good and everyone out there has a new car. i'll just put in another 20 hours a week in hopes the goverment will put systems and big rims on their cars to. i might as well foot the bill for that as well.

When the sales figures come out for July don't be suprised to see the foreign manufacturers beating out the domestic ones since the senate and congress were stupid enough to not limit it too Chrysler,GM and Ford vehicles. Local news station interviewed several local dealers and the Toyota, Honda and Hyundai/Kia ones did double the cash for clunkers business than the local GM, Ford & Chrysler Dealers. I personally think it's a big waste. The vehicles go straight to the crusher without any parts for salvage yards. They showed some nice rust free vehicles that were about to be crushed.

Might be true. But it is out to help the auto industry as a whole, including foreign makes that builds here and dealers that sells cars for under $35K.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: A sign of "change?"
Monday, August 03, 2009 1:59 PM on j-body.org
"Just how $hit falls downward, (if) this trend continues, later on you may feel the effects of today.
Guess you don't like some good news in the country you live in."

I live in a state that has a 15.2% unemployment rate (as of June). Looking at a lot of teh current administrations policies it only hurts my state even more. I guess I shouldnt worry, they will wastefully spend more money and accomplish nothing useful in the process.



Re: A sign of "change?"
Monday, August 03, 2009 2:45 PM on j-body.org
Clearly most people here can see through the spin put on these statistics from the media, so I will not bother going through all of the posted stats that are supposed to be showing how we're doing better since the American Restructuring and Redistribution Act was signed by the savior.

I will simply say that while the GDP contracted very slightly less than predicted, it's still contracting, and while continuing jobless claims dropped very slightly, we still had new jobless claims above analysts' expectations. In other words, we're still seeing net job losses that are worse than they tell us it's going to be. And I love how the administration keeps saying that they obviously didn't have all the information about how bad things were, when they campaigned on it being the worst economy since the Great Depression. You can't have it both ways, people: you can't campaign like that, then claim that we need the "stimulus" plan to keep unemployment from going over 8%, and then claim that when you made that statement that you didn't know it was really that bad.

We will see small ups and downs in the coming years, but the trend is going to continue to decline long-term until this administration stops burying us in debt and passing legistation that hurts business. I'd love to see our economy turn around, but I'm not going to stand by and keep my mouth shut when the government is f&%king it up, and I'm not going to look at the statistics with the positive spin put on them by the MSM, who have been in the pocket of Obama since he began his run for the Senate.







Re: A sign of "change?"
Monday, August 03, 2009 3:47 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:


(tabs) wrote:

first off....the jobless claims are down because people have run out of unemployment since the economy has been down so long. just because there are less claims being filed doesnt mean that more people are being hired. this is just typical spin.

That would be false.
Also if the National Jobless Rate spiked to 13% would you say the same thing today?

wait...? what is false? are you actually saying that more people are being hired than fired/laid off?

do you understand that just because jobless CLAIMS are down it doesnt mean that theyve stopped? if you had 100,000 jobless claims in june, and went down 1.5% for july, that would still leave 98,500 NEW jobless claims. this isnt a sign that the economy is on an upward swing. at best it says that the downward spiral has slowed ever so slightly.

but in reality it shows that the economy is STILL shrinking. and jobless claims are based on total claims in the system. after a certain time lapses, a claim falls out of the system. so that could mean that more claims are falling from the system than new are being made, making it look like there are less total claims, when that isnt the case at all.

Quote:


It was more to piss people off like you who said that economy will never show a sign of progress with him in office.
But I know sure enough not chant victory, but I also like to see good news on the country I live in, no matter who is president.

oh? did i say that? hmm...let me double check......*checking*........*double checking*.......*triple checking*.........

hmm, nope, i never said that. looks like youre doing your same old @!#$--putting words in people's mouths so it fits whatever tired argument you are regurgitating at that time. its old, really. its one thing to be able to have a logically-based, adult discussion or disagreement on any given subject. but when you pull these little kiddie tricks, it does nothing but undermine your already shaky credibility.

and every one of us in this thread would love to see good news for this country. but, unlike you, we are not deluded enough to buy into the @!#$ coming out of this administration and the msm's mouths. the sad fact is that EVERY bill/law/act that is being enacted now is not only hurting our country in the short term, but will have detrimental long term effects.




Re: A sign of "change?"
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:07 AM on j-body.org
tabs wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:


(tabs) wrote:

first off....the jobless claims are down because people have run out of unemployment since the economy has been down so long. just because there are less claims being filed doesnt mean that more people are being hired. this is just typical spin.

That would be false.
Also if the National Jobless Rate spiked to 13% would you say the same thing today?

wait...? what is false? are you actually saying that more people are being hired than fired/laid off?

do you understand that just because jobless CLAIMS are down it doesnt mean that theyve stopped? if you had 100,000 jobless claims in june, and went down 1.5% for july, that would still leave 98,500 NEW jobless claims. this isnt a sign that the economy is on an upward swing. at best it says that the downward spiral has slowed ever so slightly.

but in reality it shows that the economy is STILL shrinking. and jobless claims are based on total claims in the system. after a certain time lapses, a claim falls out of the system. so that could mean that more claims are falling from the system than new are being made, making it look like there are less total claims, when that isnt the case at all.

There's your false claim. You didn't take the extension portion of it. And also how would you know that they didn't get hired as there is no measurement of hiring.
Ok let me get this strait, so you don't like the actual slowing of the downward spiral? Or you're bitching to just bitch?

Quote:

oh? did i say that? hmm...let me double check......*checking*........*double checking*.......*triple checking*.........
hmm, nope, i never said that.

I'm not going to search your $hit all over this damn place but, you made it easy by you saying... .
Quote:

EVERY bill/law/act that is being enacted now is not only hurting our country in the short term, but will have detrimental long term effects


Quote:

looks like youre doing your same old @!#$--putting words in people's mouths so it fits whatever tired argument you are regurgitating at that time. its old, really. its one thing to be able to have a logically-based, adult discussion or disagreement on any given subject. but when you pull these little kiddie tricks, it does nothing but undermine your already shaky credibility.

And for a person that criticizes me to that degree, yet here you are....responding. Why? Why waste your time? Or is it that what you posted in the past not coinciding with your pessimistic predictions? Before you answer, don't bother as I could care less on your opinion on that. Best thing you can do, and also for you to not look like hypocrite, is don't answer me. Don't read it. Don't do anything. You see my name as a author...RUN! I mean I'm such a nuisance right? Why add fuel to my fire, no?

Oh and I know from experience that when one has the opposite view from you, you automatically loose "credibility." So please save the drama, BS, bandwidth, etc. because I could care less what you think of me.

Quote:

and every one of us in this thread would love to see good news for this country. but, unlike you, we are not deluded enough to buy into the @!#$ coming out of this administration and the msm's mouths. the sad fact is that EVERY bill/law/act that is being enacted now is not only hurting our country in the short term, but will have detrimental long term effects.

Naa, it's that you and the folks that discredit this has theory that if this isn't posted on FOX, or Rush Limbaugh or Ann Coulter didn't say it, then it is not true. How unfortunate that most of you have to live your life on pessimism and hope country fails, just so you can say: "Rush, Fox and I told you so."




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: A sign of "change?"
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 2:28 PM on j-body.org
yeah im angry ill be paying more taxes and paying for people to buy cars. probalby because im someone that beleives in responsibility for oneself and making ones own way. where as you seem to like the idea of everyone working hard to provide for those that don't maybe i should just quit my job and go on welfare so i can have the same outlook on life as you seem to have.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: A sign of "change?"
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 3:07 PM on j-body.org
Yhea I wasn't to crazy on the idea of using tax money to help buy a car either, but money is still funneled to oil exploring and wars that we don't benefit from, so go figure. After I read the amount of tax revenue it picks up on a sale, then it is not that horrid as I initially thought. Besides, I don't know of you having a gas guzzling beater, but if I had a clunker and I was ready for it to be traded, I to would take advantage of it, and the benfit chain would go from the dealer all the way to that car's corporation. Oh well, can't please anyone.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: A sign of "change?"
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 3:28 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Naa, it's that you and the folks that discredit this has theory that if this isn't posted on FOX, or Rush Limbaugh or Ann Coulter didn't say it, then it is not true. How unfortunate that most of you have to live your life on pessimism and hope country fails, just so you can say: "Rush, Fox and I told you so."

Proof again that you think you know what you're talking about, but do not.

We are not pessimists. As a matter of fact, the entire capitalist/conservative premise is based on optimism. Optimism that people can and will achieve when they are left alone and not oppressed by a government that feels the need to run and control every aspect of our lives, and when the very achievement we seek is not punished by having the fruits of our labor taken away "for the greater good".

I submit that a true pessimistic attitude would be one like yours, when you say things like "we can't be trusted to make the right choices". (I can't remember which thread of your foolishness that was in, but you definitely made a very similar statement to that in support of whatever socialist policy was being debated)

And you like to believe that the people who don't believe in this socialist crap can't function without the conservative media, but the fact is that the majority of us get our information from lots of different sources, including the actual legislature and government data.

Case in point: I download bills directly from the federal government's website and read them. I have to date read close to half of the health care bill. Can you say the same? I did so with the ARRA and posted about things I had a problem with, not because I heard it on Fox, or from Rush, or any other one of the people you like to demonize, but because I read it with my own eyes, and found it appalling.

Why there is negativity in response to posting statistics that seem to indicate our economy turning around is because it is false hope, with spin specifically intended to regain the lost confidence that this congress and administration are going to turn us around. The fact is that they leave out facts that show we are not improving, and that debunk some of the stats they show. For example, retail spending increase ever so slightly, but it was not an actual increase in goods and services purchased, it was a result of prices increasing, particularly gas, which spiked up over the last month. Also, we had the biggest drop in household income in years last month, but that's not being reported, because it's a negative. They only report the new jobless claims loss decreasing, because they can put a positive spin on it. They conveniently leave out that continuing claims rose more than expected, because hiring is not happening.







Re: A sign of "change?"
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:20 PM on j-body.org
LOL right!

Are you a Marxist there "GT"?

also, war is fun. really Fun.

Ever play? or how about a "war game"? ever play one of them? star "Wars"... wouldn't be much of a movie if everyone hugged and kissed now would it.

why is it, (and don't give me this crap about jobs not being out there) that enlistment is at an all time high?

oil exploring is fun too, earth first, we can mine the other plants latter.

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: A sign of "change?"
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 6:01 PM on j-body.org



Open: 9285.05 Last: 9320.19^
Change: 33.63 % Change: 0.36
High: 9321.10 Low: 9250.74
YTD Change: 543.80^
% YTD Change: 6.20^
Volume: 195986240

Courtesy of.
http://www.djaverages.com/


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.


Re: A sign of "change?"
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 6:09 PM on j-body.org
Yay, we have now almost evened out with where the DJIA was on the day The Savior was elected. Too bad unemployment continues to fall, household income continues to fall, and the government is multiplying the deficit in ways we have never seen. But keep on waving that socialist flag.





Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, August 04, 2009 6:42 PM



Re: A sign of "change?"
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 11:17 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

LOL right!

Are you a Marxist there "GT"?

also, war is fun. really Fun.

Ever play? or how about a "war game"? ever play one of them? star "Wars"... wouldn't be much of a movie if everyone hugged and kissed now would it.

why is it, (and don't give me this crap about jobs not being out there) that enlistment is at an all time high?

oil exploring is fun too, earth first, we can mine the other plants latter.

Chris

"LOL right!
Are you an oligarch 'Taetch?' "
Since you are alive to type this, do you have a Purple Heart? No... no wonder you say war is fun. The day you get a bullet between your eyes by Al Qaeda, then tell me how much fun it is.I'm dieing to know, no pun intended of course.
You answered your own question on higher enlistment.
And since oil exploring is fun, I would say it is even more fun when they use your tax money to do so.

Greedy Fascist Pig wrote:

Yay, we have now almost evened out with where the DJIA was on the day The Savior was elected. Too bad unemployment continues to fall, household income continues to fall, and the government is multiplying the deficit in ways we have never seen. But keep on waving that socialist flag.




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: A sign of "change?"
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:57 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

LOL right!

Are you a Marxist there "GT"?

also, war is fun. really Fun.

Ever play? or how about a "war game"? ever play one of them? star "Wars"... wouldn't be much of a movie if everyone hugged and kissed now would it.

why is it, (and don't give me this crap about jobs not being out there) that enlistment is at an all time high?

oil exploring is fun too, earth first, we can mine the other plants latter.

Chris

"LOL right!
Are you an oligarch 'Taetch?' "
Since you are alive to type this, do you have a Purple Heart? No... no wonder you say war is fun. The day you get a bullet between your eyes by Al Qaeda, then tell me how much fun it is.I'm dieing to know, no pun intended of course.
You answered your own question on higher enlistment.
And since oil exploring is fun, I would say it is even more fun when they use your tax money to do so.



WOW...
Never knew you needed to DIE to get a purpal hart... Guess i kneed to tell my friend and SNCOIC Ssgt Raniwatz that his two, count them TWO purpal harts he has must meen he died twice!

dumb ass.

Oil exploring with guv-ment dime is better then the welfair line.

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: A sign of "change?"
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 4:54 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

LOL right!

Are you a Marxist there "GT"?

also, war is fun. really Fun.

Ever play? or how about a "war game"? ever play one of them? star "Wars"... wouldn't be much of a movie if everyone hugged and kissed now would it.

why is it, (and don't give me this crap about jobs not being out there) that enlistment is at an all time high?

oil exploring is fun too, earth first, we can mine the other plants latter.

Chris

"LOL right!
Are you an oligarch 'Taetch?' "
Since you are alive to type this, do you have a Purple Heart? No... no wonder you say war is fun. The day you get a bullet between your eyes by Al Qaeda, then tell me how much fun it is.I'm dieing to know, no pun intended of course.
You answered your own question on higher enlistment.
And since oil exploring is fun, I would say it is even more fun when they use your tax money to do so.



WOW...
Never knew you needed to DIE to get a purpal hart... Guess i kneed to tell my friend and SNCOIC Ssgt Raniwatz that his two, count them TWO purpal harts he has must meen he died twice!

dumb ass.

Chris


Reading comprehension > You. Illiterate SOB.

Since you are alive to type this, do you have a Purple Heart?





(We know you don't have one since you're stupid enough to say war is fun)





No... no wonder you say war is fun. The day you get a bullet between your eyes by Al Qaeda, then tell me how much fun it is. I'm dieing to know, no pun intended of course.
Do you understand now? Jackass thinks war is like playing with G.I. JOE.
Funs over when you're brought back in a coffin with an American flag draped over it, fool.


Taetsch Z-24 wrote:


Oil exploring with guv-ment dime is better then the welfair line.

Yes, nothing is better then for the tax payers to fund private industries that earn NET on avg $30-40 billions per qrt of record profit.
Simply unbelievable.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search