Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:06 PM on j-body.org
http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/09/fistgate-iii-obamas-safe-schools-czars-black-book-for-kids-included-tips-on-fisting-and-piing-on-your-partner/

c'mon, van jones was a boyscout compared to this pervert.

First, the failure to report stuatory rape of a minor, now this?

C'mon and defend him if you can. If your 14 yr old daughter had been given lessons on fisting, you'd be steamed.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:09 PM on j-body.org
Ah. Now THERE"s an unbiased source of information. My, what a level-headed and fair site

One that's avoided by moderates as well as lefties.




Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:19 PM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Ah. Now THERE"s an unbiased source of information. My, what a level-headed and fair site
So go ahead and debunk the story. Obviously you know what the real information is, so why just make a generic attack on the messenger?

Sorry, but your M.O. of trying to diminish the importance of a story, rather than offering factual information to back up your claims, is weak.







Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 6:37 PM on j-body.org
Did these events take place? Yes. Who reports it is irrelevent.

Hypothetical: Nazi minister Goebbels, makes a claim about topic "X". Of course he is propaganda king, but if what he says is factually true, the act of him reporting it doesn't nullify the validity.

Since you poopooed the story bill, prove it wrong.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 6:38 PM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Ah. Now THERE"s an unbiased source of information. My, what a level-headed and fair site

One that's avoided by moderates as well as lefties.


Agreed. The first retort of those who cant debunk the story is to shoot the messenger. You KNOW that. I expected better from you.



FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 6:58 PM on j-body.org
Misinformation Peddler wrote:

Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Ah. Now THERE"s an unbiased source of information. My, what a level-headed and fair site
So go ahead and debunk the story. Obviously you know what the real information is, so why just make a generic attack on the messenger?

Sorry, but your M.O. of trying to diminish the importance of a story, rather than offering factual information to back up your claims, is weak.
Hell, I could not care less about the story. I'm just enjoying poking fun at that site, hahaha! They could tell me all the lesbians in the world had swapped teams because they saw me naked...and I'd STILL not believe it.

Here's a fun homework assignment: since the chosen site (and by extension, the story itself) is so biased, how about one of you rightie-tighties find an effective counterpoint story, about the same subject, at a left-wing site. Bring us that too. At least then, we'll be able to see all sides of the story for a change.

Are you up to it, rightmen?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:58 PM



Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:40 PM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Hell, I could not care less about the story. I'm just enjoying poking fun at that site, hahaha! They could tell me all the lesbians in the world had swapped teams because they saw me naked...and I'd STILL not believe it.

Here's a fun homework assignment: since the chosen site (and by extension, the story itself) is so biased, how about one of you rightie-tighties find an effective counterpoint story, about the same subject, at a left-wing site. Bring us that too. At least then, we'll be able to see all sides of the story for a change.

Are you up to it, rightmen?
So, you poke fun at a site, but offer no substantial reasoning as to your response, and you want us to do the work for you? Try again.

Sorry, your contributions (and I use the term loosely) to this forum are proving more and more pointless.







Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:57 PM on j-body.org
That's a horribly slanted site. You need to stop looking at sites like that unless you seek something to balance it out. I'm just trying to help here!

But OK. If you don't want to see another point of view, to add some equanamity to your world...if you don't desire a well-rounded viewpoint badly enough to actually seek it, why do you even bother posting? My attempts at comically pointing this out appear to have you a bit tense

However, I like that! I'll use the comic approach again on ya sometime. You may even know when it's occurring (but don't count on it!)




Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:59 PM on j-body.org
Honestly, whether this story is true or not, no one cares! It's obviously just another attack on the Obama Administration for 14th millionth time. I wish everyone will go out and do something about WHATEVER it is that you don't like about WHOEVER'S article that's going to be the next post. How about you make a post telling us what you did to show your dislike or a copy of a letter you wrote to your congressman because you posting an article of something you carry so much hatred for and no action is baseless in my eyes.
Thats my opinion and have a nice day
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:01 PM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

That's a horribly slanted site. You need to stop looking at sites like that unless you seek something to balance it out. I'm just trying to help here!

But OK. If you don't want to see another point of view, to add some equanamity to your world...if you don't desire a well-rounded viewpoint badly enough to actually seek it, why do you even bother posting? My attempts at comically pointing this out appear to have you a bit tense

However, I like that! I'll use the comic approach again on ya sometime. You may even know when it's occurring (but don't count on it!)
Still, you offer ZERO substance. LMAO.

Tense? Really? You actually think you're able to invoke any more than a chuckle and a facepalm with this ridiculousness?







Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:21 PM on j-body.org
Misinformation Peddler wrote:

Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

That's a horribly slanted site. You need to stop looking at sites like that unless you seek something to balance it out. I'm just trying to help here!

But OK. If you don't want to see another point of view, to add some equanamity to your world...if you don't desire a well-rounded viewpoint badly enough to actually seek it, why do you even bother posting? My attempts at comically pointing this out appear to have you a bit tense

However, I like that! I'll use the comic approach again on ya sometime. You may even know when it's occurring (but don't count on it!)
Still, you offer ZERO substance. LMAO.

Tense? Really? You actually think you're able to invoke any more than a chuckle and a facepalm with this ridiculousness?

I offer ZERO substance to counteract...ZERO substance, which is what this "news story" (and by extension, this thread) comprises.

You want a discussion? Present something worth discussing. This ain't it.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:04 PM




Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:49 PM on j-body.org
I think I may have just split my sides laughing at that one...

Mr. A "Here is what happened."

Mr. B "You're biased, so that statement is pointless."

Mr. A "Do you have anything to back up that claim?"

Mr. B "It's not worth backing up, because your first statement is useless."







Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:09 PM on j-body.org
That wasn't it either

[/ridiculous thread based on more ridiculous story from completely ridiculous website]




Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:03 PM



Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:04 AM on j-body.org
Govt funded workshop, in which adults teach minors, as young as 14 yes old how to enjoy urinating on their sexual partner, how to ram their fist up the partners arse/vagina...safely of course. Debating whether it is rude to spit out your partners ejaculate after perfoming fellacio. Addresses to local gay bars.

Yes, totally pointless and ridiculous. Hey Bill, how would one write a story that puts that conference in " a different light"?

Obama was only mentioned in that he appointed the guy to a czar position. The entire article was a blast against Jennings and his crowd.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 8:43 AM on j-body.org
Alright, I'll provide a counter-point, since I just wasted my time reading the replies so far...

Maybe he was trying to balance out the decades of abstinence-only education kids have been stuffed with

Both programs are just as ridiculous as the other.




fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:19 AM on j-body.org
teaching safe sex, and teaching kids how to fist are two completely different subjects. your counter-point is null and void.





Check out my build thread!

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 6:26 PM on j-body.org
He didn't "teach kids how to fist". Good lord. Research this @!#$ for a change, lol!

Don't just take what the right force-feeds you. Be your own person...express freedom of thought, and demand the facts!





Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 6:51 PM on j-body.org
you're right the "education network" he founded teaches kids fisting. big difference. my bad.





Check out my build thread!

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:22 PM on j-body.org
Well...

The education network's personnel made some pretty horrific boo-boos at the couple of schools mentioned when they handed out some racy pamphlets. I'd say they crossed a line, for sure. But that in and of itself does not condemn the entire organization, it's head honcho, or the immense good work it has done in getting gay children to respect themselves.

You may think it's fun or cool to bounce gay kids' heads off of lockers, or drive them to suicide, if not only to tears of deep despair. And...you may not. But no self-respecting human can deny that helping out those kids in need is a noble cause.





Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:49 PM on j-body.org
Who said anything about bouncing heads off lockers? The head honcho is responsible for the actions of his subordinates, especially planned out in writing actions.

This went far beyond helping kids cope with homosexuality. It encouraged deviant behavior at it's nastiest.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:19 PM on j-body.org
You'd understand more about the kids whose heads get bounced off lockers for being gay if you studied something other than right-oric. They are the ones the organization headed by Jennings is intended to help. If you take the time to look into the true intention of GLSEN (and no, it's not to teach kids how to fistfcuk), you'd understand this much more clearly.

Gay children have been victims of their peers for a very long time. The GLSEN has done much to aid them through the most challenging time in all of our lives: our teen years. Being a teen is tough enough...being a gay teen can be like living in a circle of hell on Earth. I applaud the GLSEN for all it has done to compassionately enhance these young peoples' lives.

Questions: Do you feel homosexuality is "deviant"? Do you think it can be suppressed, that gay children can be "taught" to be straight?






Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 5:10 AM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Well...

The education network's personnel made some pretty horrific boo-boos at the couple of schools mentioned when they handed out some racy pamphlets. I'd say they crossed a line, for sure. But that in and of itself does not condemn the entire organization, it's head honcho, or the immense good work it has done in getting gay children to respect themselves.

You may think it's fun or cool to bounce gay kids' heads off of lockers, or drive them to suicide, if not only to tears of deep despair. And...you may not. But no self-respecting human can deny that helping out those kids in need is a noble cause.




that really just depends on the reasoning why what happened happend, who was responsibly. who approved it, etc. etc etc. until someone looks that up everyeone is just guessing.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 9:12 AM on j-body.org
I didn't SAY homosexuality was deviant. Pissing on your sex partner, and stuff like that is. And yes, I believe homosexuality is a chosen/ or influenced lifestyle. And don't tell me its genetic, unless there is a universally proven gene, such as the cystic fybrosis gene. Trends, and teary eyed testimonials ("somehow I always knew, even as a little girl...}.

If the organization just said stuff like, "here is what you do if you are harassed, how to break the news to parents....where to get counseling for stress etc.... Then great. Just because someone wants to have sex with someone of their own gender doesn't give anyone the right to beat them up, or deny them employment (outside of private clubs, which set their own membership requirements...which has been settled already by us supreme court)

The guy is a homosexual activist. Not just demanding acceptance, but trying force others to believe its just as wholesome as mom and apple pie.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 10:41 AM on j-body.org
I like the pamphlet.. "How safe is dat?" lol...

Ridiculous, to say the least. Talking to teens about fisting does not make homosexual youths feel better about themselves.



Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 12:48 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:

I like the pamphlet.. "How safe is dat?" lol...

Ridiculous, to say the least. Talking to teens about fisting does not make homosexual youths feel better about themselves.


I did my level best to address said pamphlet and the circumstances surrounding it. It's not the core issue here.

Again, I'd ask that you study the GLSEN's actual history, and how they help gay children. It goes way beyond the drek you've been hand-fed in whack "news" coverage like this.




Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search