Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY. - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Saturday, August 21, 2010 11:20 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

bk3k wrote:


Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. - I'm afraid you completely lost me with your Jewish conspiracy talk. Some jews oppose it and some jews support it. But substitute your use of the word jew for black, and see how that sounds.

bk3k.
What is there to be lost about? What I said was blatantly obvious, with a vid to see where I was coming from. Unfortunately, I can not find the article from the NY TImes to go along with it, in which the protesters at a city hall/ city room that were on record had Jewish names. Coincidence? Maybe. But it would not surprise me with this setting.
And don't beat around the bush with the Black vs. Jewish comment. Be clear with your comment... I have an idea where you're going with, but I will not presume what you're saying. Besides, I have yet to know the Black race having a world known issue with the Muslim religion, like the Jewish vs Muslim feud has. If you do know, do tell.
And what would that prove? Protesters at 1 city hall meeting? Well it generally would be protesters showing up more than supporters. I can tell you that people will always call into a company to complain but rarely to say "you're product works great" and this could leave the impression that their product is defective - without perspective at least.

And might I ask - was this meeting in a community heavily populated with ethnic Jews? If so, the outcome is hardly extraordinary. Would you be surprised to see a mostly black turnout at any forum in a community heavily populated with black people? Obviously not. Its the same thing.

Let me though a few phrases at you -
1. Its mostly the Jews who oppose Mosques because they're Muslims.
2. Its mostly the Blacks who support Obama because he's black.
3. Its mostly the Whites who oppose Obama because he's black.

They all sound kinda similar, don't they? There is a reason. The (bad) logic behind them is identical. Its not the kinda path you want to start down. It only leads to a world painted in black and white.






Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Sunday, August 22, 2010 10:11 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

3. Its mostly the Whites who oppose Obama because he's black.


If by Black you mean Muslam, yes, correct.


Chris


"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Monday, August 23, 2010 8:26 AM on j-body.org
INFIDEL wrote:

Quote:

3. Its mostly the Whites who oppose Obama because he's black.


If by Black you mean Muslam, yes, correct.


Chris


Obama isn't a Muslim.




Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Monday, August 23, 2010 11:09 AM on j-body.org
INFIDEL wrote:

Quote:

3. Its mostly the Whites who oppose Obama because he's black.


If by Black you mean Muslam, yes, correct.


Chris


Maybe I don't get it, but even if he was Muslim, which he's not, is that illegal? Immoral? Wrong? Or are you just a bigot?

So much prejudice in this country. Besides, everyone thinks being a Christian is so special, makes them part of some kind of elite. Why not google "Christian terrorism" and see what pops up. You'll find there is JUST AS MUCH terrorism in the world by Christians, as there is by Muslims. You just don't hear about it on the news, because the news is to busy covering stupid @!#$ like the Presidents religion.






Thanks for supporting Bad Ace Pinstriping!
Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Monday, August 23, 2010 1:02 PM on j-body.org
Bottom line is that this is prejudice, no two ways about it, something that should not be tolerated anywhere, especially in the "Land of the Free".




Thanks for supporting Bad Ace Pinstriping!
Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Monday, August 23, 2010 1:29 PM on j-body.org
Bad Ace Pinstriping wrote:

INFIDEL wrote:

Quote:

3. Its mostly the Whites who oppose Obama because he's black.


If by Black you mean Muslam, yes, correct.


Chris


Maybe I don't get it, but even if he was Muslim, which he's not, is that illegal? Immoral? Wrong? Or are you just a bigot?


Chris is our resident racist...



Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Monday, August 23, 2010 3:04 PM on j-body.org
Islam has nothing to do with race.

History; Study it.



Chris


"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Monday, August 23, 2010 10:05 PM on j-body.org
INFIDEL wrote:

Islam has nothing to do with race.

History; Study it.



Chris


So its not racist, its bigoted, like I said...


Thanks for supporting Bad Ace Pinstriping!
Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Monday, August 23, 2010 10:34 PM on j-body.org
bk3k wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

bk3k wrote:


Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. - I'm afraid you completely lost me with your Jewish conspiracy talk. Some jews oppose it and some jews support it. But substitute your use of the word jew for black, and see how that sounds.

bk3k.
What is there to be lost about? What I said was blatantly obvious, with a vid to see where I was coming from. Unfortunately, I can not find the article from the NY TImes to go along with it, in which the protesters at a city hall/ city room that were on record had Jewish names. Coincidence? Maybe. But it would not surprise me with this setting.
And don't beat around the bush with the Black vs. Jewish comment. Be clear with your comment... I have an idea where you're going with, but I will not presume what you're saying. Besides, I have yet to know the Black race having a world known issue with the Muslim religion, like the Jewish vs Muslim feud has. If you do know, do tell.
And what would that prove? Protesters at 1 city hall meeting? Well it generally would be protesters showing up more than supporters. I can tell you that people will always call into a company to complain but rarely to say "you're product works great" and this could leave the impression that their product is defective - without perspective at least.

First, you can not compare a faith based decision over a business case decision. Bad example simply because it is just that; faith. And the route you're leading is a perspective, which the ones that have been hitting the main stream air waves and then written have not showed Jewish folks in favor. Heck, even your dedicated Jewish site that tried to be neutral and diplomatic, had people not in favor of it.
As for proving? The same thing I've been saying all along (it is in the thread) that the majority protesting have have been the Jewish community, now some political figure heads have been speaking against it too, basically to cater to them, for votes or monetary interest.

Quote:

And might I ask - was this meeting in a community heavily populated with ethnic Jews? If so, the outcome is hardly extraordinary. Would you be surprised to see a mostly black turnout at any forum in a community heavily populated with black people? Obviously not. Its the same thing.

NY is heavily populated with "ethnic Jews." The point being Asians, latins, blacks, anglo christians (save for the politicians) were just about not seen in these rallies. And yes, New York has a heavy concentration of just mentioned, where were they? Lastly, just because X community is large does not necessarily mean we will see a lot of them, what brings out a certain group is the topic... not a section of the human race.

Quote:

Let me though a few phrases at you -
1. Its mostly the Jews who oppose Mosques because they're Muslims.
2. Its mostly the Blacks who support Obama because he's black.
3. Its mostly the Whites who oppose Obama because he's black.

They all sound kinda similar, don't they? There is a reason. The (bad) logic behind them is identical. Its not the kinda path you want to start down. It only leads to a world painted in black and white.

I'm sorry but they don't sound remotely similar, and nothing similar in meaning. In terms of political correctness... yes, it is a "bad logic." But because it is a bad logic doesn't mean it doesn't holds truth to it. I know people don't want to hear it, but hey truth hurts.
And the path that I stated is the path that was presented to me, the history behind my belief just reassures that I'm not far off. Call it political incorrectness, but I go by the root of the problem, not pin-point the bushes, trim it and say problem solved.
Either way it boils down to this, bark all they want, bring their middle east conflict to NY, but they can not change our First Amendment.

INFIDEL wrote:

Quote:

3. Its mostly the Whites who oppose Obama because he's black.


If by Black you mean Muslam, yes, correct.
Chris




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Sunday, August 29, 2010 6:05 PM on j-body.org









Some pics from England and Italty.


Yes, I hate them, the muslams.

Just incase you think I have no merit behind this.

Remember the Armenians!

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 3:50 AM on j-body.org
They sure are good at pressing your buttons, Chris. Of course, you make it so easy for them.

I doubt you'll ever be able to understand just how much you are actually helping them.






Re: Obama defends construction of mosque near Ground Zero site in NY.
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 4:55 AM on j-body.org
briefly skimmed over a picture and heading of how construcition equipment on site was destroyed do to arson. so the sopossed terrorists are actually being attacked by terrorists. pot meet kettle.


looks like that was a mosque in tennesee based on the other post i just saw


Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, September 01, 2010 5:04 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search