My Name Goes Here! : )
Monday, May 8, 2006Last Update:
Tuesday, February 3, 2009Email:
1987 Chevrolet s-10
About This Vehicle:
Twin turbo, Intercooled, 1000cfm Edelbrock fuel injected 406 cu in sbc , 6-speed viper man trans, show quality.
Like a Freakin airplane.....
Body Style: Truck
Engine: 406 cu. in. sbc.
Build Date: 2000
- edelbrock pro flo electronic fuel injection
- intercooled Twin turbo kit from JDM
- Fuel Air Spark Technologies (FAST)ECM
- Custom 304 Stainless headers
- edelbrock aluminum performer RPM cylinder heads
- crane cams alluminum roller rockers
- Isky street strip cam
- polished alum oil pan
- water pump and timing cover
- Edelbrock 80gph fuel pump
- 2 1/2 stainless steel mandrel bent dual exhaust with Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers and Pipes X-pipe
- 6-speed transmission form an 02 dodge viper with a 11 inch centerforce clutch
- and a lakewood blowproof bell.
- Rear disc conversion
- traction bars
- american racing torque thrust wheels. 2.5 inch drop in front and 3 inch rear.
- Pretty much stock
- except for the extra guages
Now has red bucket seats from an s-10
- Shaved door handles
- body line
- tail gate
- and tail lights
- recently swapped the front for a 93 gmc grille and rad support
- harwood hood.
- just a cd player
- stock speakers.
- Aluminum 20 gal fuel cell in the bed
- 1/2 inch aluminum fuel line and return
- Bed liner
- battery relocated in the bed.
- Man I dont know
- maybe a wild paint job. there isnt really much more that will fit under the hood. Possibly a posi but unless I tubb it for a set of slicks
- the posi unit is pretty much useless with the horse power thats getting to the rear wheels. And lack of rear weight doesnt help much either. I dont know I guess Im content with it for now.