My Name Goes Here! : )
Monday, May 8, 2006Last Update:
Tuesday, February 3, 2009Email:
1993 Ford Ranger
About This Vehicle:
traded a 91 corsica for this.
Previous owner spun it out and hit a tractor trailer, needed a Quarter panel, left fender, rad support, lights , grille, bumper, and a Real hard pull on the frame machine.
Its not bad, 120,000 miles, the 4wd works, and its good on gas.
Body Style: Truck
Purchased From: Some guy who crashed
- whimpy 3.0 has a hard time pulling itself around. It will smoke the tires if ya dump the clutch though.
- Got some new aluminum 15x8 ION wheels
- they look sweet with the knobby mud tires.
- some custom diamond plate accents.
- All repainted
- ready for some snow!!
- A 2500 watt power inverter and additional huge Interstate deep cycle battery was installed in the bed for camping and some side job construction work. I Got the biggest Interstate battery that would fit under the hood and tied both together. I have ran everything from a coffee pot to a circular saw off of it with no problems.
- I was going to run it in the ground but its got 133K on it now and shows no signs of stopping so the improvements keep coming.