Bethlehem (Allentown area) PAJoined:
Wednesday, March 12, 2003Last Update:
Friday, June 8, 2018Last Seen:
Thursday, May 23, 2019Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1952 Chevrolet Styleline
About This Vehicle:
This is my 1952 Chevy Styleline 2 door sedan. Flames were painted over with more satin black
Body Style: Sedan
Engine: 472 Cadillac
Purchase Date: 9/13/01
Purchased From: a friend
Build Date: still going
- Straight 6 puked - Moved on to Caddy 472 big block and turbo 400 trans with a 8.5 inch GM rear end.
Makes 345 HP in stock trim with only 8.5 to 1 compression
- and 510 lbs/ft of tire melting torque!
- lowered 4"
- 15" original steelies with the rear wheels reversed and 60's vintage wide whitewalls.
- Back seat from my old '90 Z with functional 60/40 folding sections
- front split-bench seat from my bro's '79 Pontiac LeMans (I installed the Z's buckets in the Lemans)
- No stereo... ...just the sweet sounds of V8 powa!
- Summit Racing bucket seats
- possibly dropped spindles and air ride.