Bethlehem (Allentown area) PAJoined:
Wednesday, March 12, 2003Last Update:
Friday, June 8, 2018Last Seen:
Thursday, May 23, 2019Email: email@example.com
1965 Chevrolet Nova
About This Vehicle:
Anything 42 years old in this good of shape is gonna stand out, even if it is a more-door.
Just sold it to buy the S10
Body Style: Sedan
Engine: straight six
Purchase Date: 7/7/06
- 300 horse 350 with TH350 trans. Mild but it gets the job done.
- 15"x6" Chevy rally wheels up front with 195/50-15 tires and 15"x7" Chevy rally wheels out back with 225/50/15's. Stainless steel trim and chrome centercaps on blue painted rally's
- Nostalgic Air Systems A/C unit mounted under dash for those hot summer days.
- iPod docking station in ashtray
- Sony X-plod Amps
- Alpine speakers
- Pyle 12" sub
- POS EQ in glovebox
- total restoration by new owner