IZNTRBL (josh) - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
IZNTRBL (josh)
Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:18 PM
has anyone heard from him i ordered some hids off his website but when i call the number it says its disconnected. can anyone lend some help

13.1 @ 115

Re: IZNTRBL (josh)
Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:29 PM
Have you tried contqacting him other ways?

Email: Joshua@IznTrbl.Com
Yahoo Messenger I.D.: Izn_Trbl
Windows Messenger I.D.: IznTrbl
AIM I.D.: IznTrblInc
Skype Name: IznTrbl

Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:32 PM
i sent him a email no response.

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:55 PM
Have You Read This Thread?

thats nearly a year old and still hardly anyone can get in contact with him.

Thursday, July 10, 2008 1:19 PM
yeah, i think your SOL.

Thursday, July 10, 2008 1:39 PM
hope u didnt pay.....if so have ur cc compnay CANCEL that ISH!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008 1:46 PM
EVOFire (DesertTuners) wrote:hope u didnt pay.....if so have ur cc compnay CANCEL that ISH!!!

if he didnt pay that could be a reason why it didnt ship. i know i wouldnt ship something if someone didnt pay me

Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:48 PM
Michael Barr wrote:has anyone heard from him i ordered some hids off his website but when i call the number it says its disconnected. can anyone lend some help

wow you are a moron.

Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:33 PM
yea i dont get on the org and read everything and all i had heard was good things about him but my bank said it did have a izntrbl charge on my account and it had a 1 dollar holding fee watever that is

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:43 PM
and im also going to my bank tommorow morning and see wat they say cause 220.00 has been taken out of my account

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:43 PM
Good luck w/ this, to my knowledge I think I was one of the last to recieve anything from Josh. From my understanding he's long gone and no one has been able to locate him for quite some time now. He and I used to have weekly convo's about stuff, but that has long since stopped.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:45 PM
gets in good with community, takes who knows how many last orders that he planned from the get go, banks hells loads of cash, buys a new house ect., class act

Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:45 PM
well im pretty sure i can get my money back. but i didnt pay through paypal so that may hurt me in the end. ive had this happen on ebay one time and i went to my bank and they tracked my money down and got it back but it took a while

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:55 PM
well good luck. rule of thumb, always research who your buying @!#$ from now a days. that thread has been on the first page of the exterior forum for some time now.

Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:46 PM
its cool his carbon fiber door handles were @!#$ anyways
Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:17 PM
Skunk wrote:Good luck w/ this, to my knowledge I think I was one of the last to recieve anything from Josh. From my understanding he's long gone and no one has been able to locate him for quite some time now. He and I used to have weekly convo's about stuff, but that has long since stopped.

yea same here use to talk to him almost daily. Last I talked to him he said he was swamped with headlights and bought him a new house. This was back in feb. I believe maybe march 2008 when I talked to him

Friday, July 11, 2008 5:58 AM
well what did you order??

if he has it in stock, he ships it. if it is something he has to make....get your money back.

Friday, July 11, 2008 9:28 AM
i wouldnt wait or try and contact him, at this point just do everything you can to get your money back, and next time ask us genius we could have set u straight.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, July 11, 2008 11:58 AM
yea i went to the bank and put a stop on my payment but idk how long its gonna take before i get my money back

13.1 @ 115
Friday, July 11, 2008 12:30 PM
Good luck. Hopefully things work out for you. Just for your reference....go do some reading in the exterior forum

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, July 11, 2008 3:51 PM
yea i didnt even search i felt like a retard. cause the last i heard was he was a good guy to work with but o well

13.1 @ 115

Friday, July 11, 2008 4:05 PM
He was a good guy to work with 2 years ago, before he got into all the other cars. Lots of people had trouble contacting him and his reputation went south around the same time that Cynce's Tc was in Super Street I think, could have been another magazine. After that he bought 2 new S2000s and a new house.
Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:44 PM
huh, I've only heard good things about him until now also. Last time I heard anything from him was when he started making clear headlight lenses for 6th Gen Celicas, since I am a member of 6gc.net also, and I referred them to Josh since nobody made projectors or custom tails for that bodystyle Celica. I was thinking of ording parts from him too, good thing I read this first.
Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:31 PM
Michael Barr wrote:yea i didnt even search i felt like a retard. cause the last i heard was he was a good guy to work with but o well

just out of curiosity, is your car actually in water like the pic is in your sig? why?

Friday, July 25, 2008 3:58 AM
Luis Marroquin wrote:
Michael Barr wrote:yea i didnt even search i felt like a retard. cause the last i heard was he was a good guy to work with but o well

just out of curiosity, is your car actually in water like the pic is in your sig? why?

water injection. haven't you heard.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search