Suggestions on making this site better? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Suggestions on making this site better?
Thursday, October 30, 2008 5:31 PM
Phewes wrote:new smileys are @!#$ gay! i wouldnt use them anymore lmao.
please keep them in pixels!

Everyone wanted more, so I used the QIP Extended icon pack. It was the best looking of the bunch I found. I didn't want to keep the old pixel icons, because I like consistency.

As for other suggestions, keep 'em coming. Some will get done, others put on the to-do list, and others not at all, but there's no hurt in asking.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, October 30, 2008 5:36 PM

Don't know how I feel about these.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:18 PM
lol love the new smilies

Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:30 PM
Love the new smilies!

My JBO change vote goes to some sort of classified reform, such as regional forums.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:41 PM
the only one i wish we still had was the * roll where the smiley rolled across but these new ones are awesome. good job dave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:41 PM

failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:51 PM
FstCavZ24 wrote:Here's one for Eric. You should do the world a favor very few will miss you.

me ? YOU AND JIM AT GRAVANA TUNING are THIEVES !!!!!!!!!!!!! steal my dam pulley

you arse is so lucky i didnt show up at speed world

hope your parents are really happy with you being a 35 year old pot head and theif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:22 PM
No one stole your pulley Eric. You've been 5 feet from it a half dozen times after I was done with it, you were within a hour away another half dozen times and never picked it up.

Plus you will get your pulley back once you pay me the money you owe me, that is if I don't pitch it into the garbage first.

Gravana has nothing to do with this and you know it. For someone that you claim to have stolen your property you sure do ignore all of my emails and phone calls to get this worked out. But no, you are a low life scumbag that doesn't know how to man up. I bet your dad is rolling in his grave over the worthless piece of sh!t human being you have become. You are a 40 year old boy with sh!tty credit, $12/hr job, and the house you live in makes a pigs pen look like a sterile clean room. You sir are the scum, under the scum, they dredge off the bottom of the barrel.

You may want to look into the mirror a little and do some self evaluation. Bad things happen to you constantly because you are a bad person. Karma, she IS a bitch. How many times have your cars egged, how many people have complained at the blight that is your dwelling? Maybe you should quit lying, stealing, and cheating. I'm sure the owners of Pacesetter would appreciate if you stopped stealing from them too.

I am a 32 year old recreational pot smoker. Big deal. I make WAY more than you, don't rely on other people to purchase my vehicles, and have killer credit!

Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:00 PM
WOW just WOW!! Nice changes Dave...

Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:29 PM
can we get a ball with the word .org on it that spins?

so I can use it when crap like that ^^^^^ happens?

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:34 PM
no @!#$... you guys take it to pm's or something. good lord.

failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:38 PM
No PM's. Eric ignores all contact I try to make with him to clarify this. After putting false words in his signature it deserves to be out in the open.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:44 PM
I would like to be able to post on the classified adds.
also, a way to view sent PM's would be nice also

leads to leads to which ='s

new smiley's =

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:09 PM
]:->
awesome smiley

but holy overkill batman! thats a lot of new smileys to try and remember

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:27 PM
amazing....

I think karma/ratings/reputation points and "ranked" levels would be nice. Give people the ability to rep users based on the usefulness of their posts, comments, whatever. I think it would be a nice "useless" addition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:28 PM

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:48 PM
i dont owe you a dime , but you owe me my dam pulley you stole

yeah i coulda picked it up if either of us had remembered , but that still doesnt go the fact you stole it from gravana tuning , and keep lying about it , and since jim wont do a dam thing about you stealing it , he is as guilty as you are !!!!

contact youve never once PM's me about this , and after all your threats your emails were blocked , you havent even had the balls to call , you pu$$y a$$ bitch !!!!!!

you want karma met me at the cali vegas border tomorrow afternoon , and we will settle this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cya in vegas if you got the balls for it

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:00 PM
Again, this has nothing to do with Gravana. This is a personal issue between you and me, one in which you have avoided for quite some time.

I never said I PM'd you, in fact I said it would be worthless to PM as you have ignored every other attempt I've made to contact you (phone, texts, emails). I've called SEVERAL times and have left messages each and every time. Gee look at that I try to call right now and you send it to VM.

Who's the bitch now, bitch?

Karma Eric, Karma. It just shows what a little boy you are. Boohoo I'm gonna fight you I'm a big bad 40 year old loser who hasn't learned fighting is for childish little boys. Then I'm going to go cry on my dad's grave since I'm such a little bitch.

Sadly I won't see your ass at SEMA as I will not be there this. Pssst It has nothing to do with you either. I was rather looking forward to stopping by Pacesetters booth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:01 PM

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:05 PM
Just an FYI Cali and Vegas don't share a border.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:31 PM
instead of a "post" counter, how about a "I have no clue what Im talking about please ignore anything I say" counter. That way its far easier to point out the few people on the ORG whom actually know anything about anything as their meter will be.................. well empty I suppose. Everyone else will be full or red or whatever measuring scale you would like to see. Just a thought, lol That way the meter/counter gets some use. oh by the way Dave the smileys are a nice touch.

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:56 PM
lol at Alan...Thats some funny stuff....there would be ALOT of full meters....

Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:18 PM
After a few phone calls with Eric tonight he has agreed to pay the money he owes me.

Friday, October 31, 2008 3:25 AM
take your bitching to pms

Friday, October 31, 2008 5:14 AM
@!#$ A+ on new smileys!!!!

now for karma so I can poz you broski's up!

Friday, October 31, 2008 6:09 AM
love the smileys....hate the bitchin.

Friday, October 31, 2008 6:44 AM
how about a few more mods?

This place seems to have gone relatively unmonitored, hell look at this, a thread for Dave and there's unrelated bitching going on.

Friday, October 31, 2008 7:08 AM
let me be a mod, lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search