Anthony Jone's Cavalier..... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anthony Jone's Cavalier.....
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:09 PM

I've look up threads and everything....I wanted to find out the colors for his car...like a Jet Black on top and " " for the bottom half?

Re: Anthony Jone's Cavalier.....
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:16 PM
didnt look hard enough

and who is this dude?

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:31 PM
what ever happened to A Dot?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:57 AM
last ive seen from his car was the turbo setup and thats the last ive ever seen of the car

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:29 AM
John Higgins might know whats up with A-Dot.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:38 AM
At first i thought it would be ricey, but i actually really like it. Not a fan of the spoiler tho

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:41 PM
his cars pretty hot looking.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:22 PM
christ, how many gauges does that guy need?
Pretty sweet car,

but god damn I can only imagine how much cash money was put into it.
And it scares me.
Thursday, February 19, 2009 3:00 AM
Tay-Ok wrote:christ, how many gauges does that guy need?
Pretty sweet car,

And it scares me.

probably not much. he did everything pretty much himself. like vince, he made his own widebody from another car and he did all the cf himself. jones use to work with teske.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 3:41 AM
AWD GS wrote:
Tay-Ok wrote:christ, how many gauges does that guy need?
Pretty sweet car,

And it scares me.

probably not much. he did everything pretty much himself. like vince, he made his own widebody from another car and he did all the cf himself. jones use to work with teske.

Adot is DAMN good with carbon fiber.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:27 AM
true. he was gonna do some cf work for me back in the day but he was always so damn busy. i remember the cobalt that him and teske did together. atleast i think it was a cobalt.

Friday, February 20, 2009 11:51 PM
wow, that car is nice...

i love the cf work...

Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:10 PM
wow..that's takin it back a lil bit..haven't heard anything from a. dot in a while

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:36 PM
Car is sitting in Fl. He will not come get it.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:59 PM
Yep his car is in my backyard ..... It has been turbo'ed / intercooled / rollcage installed .... ALL OF THE WORK IS DONE ..... FOR OVER A YEAR.....

Just waiting on him to pick his car up .....

I can only hope to get this POS out of my yard Sooooooon.......

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:22 PM
Thats crazy that he hasnt come get it! Has he said why??

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:10 PM
Im on my way to get it!!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:39 PM
I'll pick up his and drop off mine lol. He ran short on funds to pay you guys?

FOR SALE
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:34 PM
Im not sure Why he will not come and pick it up ... he will not call me or return my calls , The work that Me and John did has been paid for ... We are just waiting for him to get off of his dead a$$ and come pick it up .... trust me I would love to see this car leave my yard,,, ASAP

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:49 PM
Funny how you refer to it as a POS.

Leave it to yourself to figure out why. I'd be more inclined for that car to sit in my yard than others.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:41 PM
the reason i say its a POS , IMO it is .. I have seen things on this car that MOST of you will never see ..... Trust me its not as nice as the pics look ,, We had to fix so much on this car that was done before we got it .. the wires under the dash was trash (shorts ,loose wires,door poppers not working ) the role cage was just sitting it there not bolted down .. You may ask why you have never seen under the hood ,Well ,,The head was leaking water..rusty water stains all over .. he tried to paint over the silver OEM paint under the hood with black rattle cans , it was all flaking off .. oil leaks all over ....the coil overs are shot so it rides like crap ...

I could go on and on but hay Im sure I will / have pissed some of you off by now ...... So when and if he ever comes to pick his car up I will post and let you all know .

Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:08 AM
I will give you 2 grand... lol

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:29 AM
I figure on any showcar this is hidden things never meant to be seen by others, hell I know of other cars on this site I could speak of that many remain clueless about but I will not do such. It's comedic when you show up to a bash, see all these asshats praise a car and then see it yourself in person for the first time and realize your assumptions remain correct.

Fact is exterior and interior-wise, mainly the carbon fiber aspect, the work was pretty quality for it's time. I haven't seen the car in person since 2005 but just my take on it. It has potential regardless. I'd buy those headlights ASAP.

I also said what I did as if I was Anthony I would not appreciate anyone running their mouth about my car nor me as a person without knowledge of it.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:34 AM
x wrote:the reason i say its a POS , IMO it is .. I have seen things on this car that MOST of you will never see ..... Trust me its not as nice as the pics look ,, We had to fix so much on this car that was done before we got it .. the wires under the dash was trash (shorts ,loose wires,door poppers not working ) the role cage was just sitting it there not bolted down .. You may ask why you have never seen under the hood ,Well ,,The head was leaking water..rusty water stains all over .. he tried to paint over the silver OEM paint under the hood with black rattle cans , it was all flaking off .. oil leaks all over ....the coil overs are shot so it rides like crap ...

I could go on and on but hay Im sure I will / have pissed some of you off by now ...... So when and if he ever comes to pick his car up I will post and let you all know .

if you have had it that long cant you at some point just legally claim it and get rid of it yourself? check into your local laws and see what the deal is with abandoned cars. maybe at this point u can take ownership and just sell it off.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:37 AM
I think it is 30 days with no contact in alot of places.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search