My Dealership Experience - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My Dealership Experience
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 9:37 PM
sndsgood wrote:"If you actually did read the thread, you would have seen 'reading owns you' is what I said to the guy before, not you. That is called a quote..."

i noticed it was for the person above, but then you made sure it was in the quotes when you responded to me so i am led to believe you wanted that speacial little quote to be for me as well. if you had not, then you likely wouldn't have used that quote to use.

No, I actually did just kinda quote the whole thing without thinking about it, sorry if I offended you. It was just easier to quote the whole thing, no hard feelings

david keevil wrote:You really like the word "douche" I've noticed. Really, name calling is rather immature and childish. I was only saying chill, mistakes happen, we all make them, you get no sympathy for you should have CALLED before you left if it is that far of a ride, common sense comes into play here.

I said it twice in the whole thread? Yea, that sure is a lot. And I already said I should have called right before, didn't you read my last post? Guess not. Thanks for playing.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 4:32 AM
thats cool no biggie, but on a side note i went to the dealership last night, ordered a speed sender adn told them to call me when it was in. two hours later i got the call. made me think of this post lol. sorry couldn't help it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, May 06, 2009 8:33 AM
Haha sounds like you had a better time then I did

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 9:26 AM
sndsgood wrote:thats cool no biggie, but on a side note i went to the dealership last night, ordered a speed sender adn told them to call me when it was in. two hours later i got the call. made me think of this post lol. sorry couldn't help it.

I used to do that for people when I worked Parts for a Mercedes Benz dealer in NJ. We'd have a guy or two up at Port Newark picking up new cars (we rarely had them shipped, it was so much easier to just go up and get them, did I mention also a lot of fun? ROAD TRIP!!! with brand new 450 SL's, I made the trip as often as I could) and someone needed something quick, I'd call the parts warehouse in North Jersey and have one of them swing by and pick up an order on the way back. I'd have the part in well under 2 hours if it was in stock at the warehouse.
Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:38 PM
luckily, the only thing I had to get from the dealership was a factory key made from the VIN (my ex-wife kept my spare when we divorced and my key ring was stolen, so I had no other way to get one made up) and it wasnt too bad.. I called it in at around 4p and got the call by lunchtime the next day. had my supervisor take me down to the local dealership on our lunch hr, so it all worked out good

my ex's car on the other hand.. she had a '00 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 that was beyond the realm of lemon.. it was a total bucket we spent way too much time at the dealership, but luckily it was still under warranty so its all good. one of the trips there, we had to get the cat replaced.. well I was out in the lot eyeballin a 25th anniversary GTi 1.8T, and one of the salesmen walks up and is like, "so ya like the GTi, eh?" and I'm like, "hell f*ckin yea!!".. he walks away, and 10 mins later, comes back with the keys and is like, "hop in"... so we get in, and he takes it around the corner and pulls over and is like, "here ya go". I swear, I cracked the biggest smile ever and ran around the car faster than a chinese fire drill and we take off. I'm jus chillin, cruisin like it was a normal day, and the salesman was like, "I could tell you were bored and its gonna be a while before they get your Jetta done, so I thought you might wanna take this one out... oh, and BTW.. you can get on it if you're comfortable with that"... so at the next light, I burn 'em comin off the light and I continue to redline it to the top of 4th, before he final gets a lil uneasy and tells me to calm down 'cause I can still get a ticket, even with the dealer tag on the back. so in the end, some dealerships can rock oh yea, and that GTi was NOT stock; upgraded Garrett, SS BOV, 4" downpipe, 3" exhaust, Bilstein coilovers, VW R32 factory wheels... that car would RUN

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, May 11, 2009 4:29 AM
The Black Pearl wrote:luckily, the only thing I had to get from the dealership was a factory key made from the VIN (my ex-wife kept my spare when we divorced and my key ring was stolen, so I had no other way to get one made up) and it wasnt too bad.. I called it in at around 4p and got the call by lunchtime the next day. had my supervisor take me down to the local dealership on our lunch hr, so it all worked out good

my ex's car on the other hand.. she had a '00 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 that was beyond the realm of lemon.. it was a total bucket we spent way too much time at the dealership, but luckily it was still under warranty so its all good. one of the trips there, we had to get the cat replaced.. well I was out in the lot eyeballin a 25th anniversary GTi 1.8T, and one of the salesmen walks up and is like, "so ya like the GTi, eh?" and I'm like, "hell f*ckin yea!!".. he walks away, and 10 mins later, comes back with the keys and is like, "hop in"... so we get in, and he takes it around the corner and pulls over and is like, "here ya go". I swear, I cracked the biggest smile ever and ran around the car faster than a chinese fire drill and we take off. I'm jus chillin, cruisin like it was a normal day, and the salesman was like, "I could tell you were bored and its gonna be a while before they get your Jetta done, so I thought you might wanna take this one out... oh, and BTW.. you can get on it if you're comfortable with that"... so at the next light, I burn 'em comin off the light and I continue to redline it to the top of 4th, before he final gets a lil uneasy and tells me to calm down 'cause I can still get a ticket, even with the dealer tag on the back. so in the end, some dealerships can rock oh yea, and that GTi was NOT stock; upgraded Garrett, SS BOV, 4" downpipe, 3" exhaust, Bilstein coilovers, VW R32 factory wheels... that car would RUN

that is freaking awesome! haha.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:22 PM
thats what I thought it sucks that the BMW dealer next door wasnt as cool, 'cause they had a bad-ass M3 sittin in the showroom, just begging me to take her out.. I still think about her to this day ::sighs unhappily::

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search