Avoid Gravana.... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Avoid Gravana....
Monday, December 07, 2009 2:11 PM
Maybe it was just bad timing. Maybe its just a bad company. I ordered a CF trunk bezel in October and it has yet to be shipped. No email response. Their phone service is being "transferred". I already have the dispute going with the CC company to get my money back. I had seen others buy from them and had superb response. It's unfortunate. Just thought I would forewarn others from buying.

Re: Avoid Gravana....
Monday, December 07, 2009 2:17 PM
Monday, December 07, 2009 2:27 PM
Thanks!

Monday, December 07, 2009 5:55 PM
its not gravana fault its rk sports carbon fiber is on a back order through rk sport because thats who makes the bezel i ordered parts directly from rk sport the carbon fiber pieces for my engine bay and it took 3 months to get

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2355881
Monday, December 07, 2009 11:15 PM
^still @!#$ty how they haven't sent him notification on that! i bought my most expensive thing on my car from them! got it very fast through a freight company! that was over 2+ years ago tho!

best of luck w/ getting your item!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:28 AM
@ken. I had no idea they were on backorder. How long ago did you order it?

@02. What year cobalt did you get your badge off of?

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 11:45 AM
^any year! there all the same. not sure on the new turbo models?

WiGM-Tuners member.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:00 PM
ken brisco wrote:its not gravana fault its rk sports carbon fiber is on a back order through rk sport because thats who makes the bezel i ordered parts directly from rk sport the carbon fiber pieces for my engine bay and it took 3 months to get

its gravana's fault. if they can't get the product they shouldn't offer it or at the very least call the guy up. telling them they are on back order and offer to give his money back. two months without any responce is straight up horrible customer service and that is 100% gravana's fault. not rk's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:52 PM
thats why you should buy performance parts not cosmetic parts nver a shortage of performance parts cause most people want show not go

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, December 20, 2009 2:34 PM
Anytime there is a backorder on a product the customer should be notified right away! Then its their choice whether they want to stick around and wait. As long as you get an understanding with the customer there is no issues. Hidding backorders will piss a customer off in a hurry!
Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:55 PM
If RKSport has anything to do with it theres your problem. I ordered motor mounts from them and it took almost 2 months to get them.

Sunday, December 20, 2009 10:10 PM
rk is probably making the product on a order by basis now. seeing how the j platform is such old news.

WiGM-Tuners member.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 10:47 PM
GRAVANA is now URBANWORX?????

wtf..........???

Supercharged 2002 Cavalier Z24
J-Body Bash Veteran
Friday, February 12, 2010 4:43 AM
i never delt with gravana, nor TTR (as mentioned in the other thread listed above)... but i agree with darkstars, ive gotten virtually everything used or through Karo.

so gravana renamed? or was bought out by urbanworx?

Friday, February 12, 2010 5:02 AM
Kevin Richter wrote:GRAVANA is now URBANWORX?????

wtf..........???

Its the same thing. Someone here on the org looked it up. He renamed it to scam more people. I still have yet to get my money.

Friday, February 12, 2010 2:12 PM
This is terrible to hear, as a business owner myself i can't imagine screwing customers out of anything.

Friday, February 12, 2010 6:34 PM
JM Graphics wrote:This is terrible to hear, as a business owner myself i can't imagine screwing customers out of anything.
so am I the only one you like to screw over? LOL John is a great guy to do busness with. This is the first time I've heard of gravana being like this. I've always used Aplus, TTR, or Karo these guys are some of the best, they all get an A+ from me, and you to John (JM graphics).

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Friday, February 12, 2010 8:45 PM
Sad to hear about them. I always loved browsing their online store while being bored at work. Guess ill stray away from them from now on. TTR and Karo only now!...

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Friday, February 12, 2010 9:36 PM
jm graphics does good business, I have ordered stuff through them and he's been very patient

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, February 12, 2010 10:52 PM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:jm graphics does good business, I have ordered stuff through them and he's been very patient
except when I call him, he voids me like the plauge LOL .No but John (JMgraphics) is one of the best, keep up the good work Bro.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Friday, February 12, 2010 11:49 PM
^he is awesome! order all my graphics from him! awesome guy to work w/!

karo is the @!#$!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Thursday, February 18, 2010 9:49 PM
Effective December 14, 2009, Urbanworx, Inc. has acquired all GravanaTuning.com intellectual property and related assets from Gravana, Inc. GravanaTuning.com is one of several Low-Price-Guaranteed online stores owned by Urbanworx, Inc. Please bear with us during this difficult transition.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:05 PM
02_redbadged wrote:^he is awesome! order all my graphics from him! awesome guy to work w/!

karo is the @!#$!

Thanks for the comments guys! I promise there will be no funny business with me like other companies

Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:41 PM
so urbanworx bought gravana, or did they rename and thats their official statement?

Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:58 PM
well i tried to purchase through urbanworkx and it wont let orders even go through by credit card....ended up goin thru LMPerformance for the spec 3 clutch...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search