I'm sorry to do this...but I guess I have to - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I'm sorry to do this...but I guess I have to
Sunday, September 25, 2011 11:29 AM
Matt will solve these issues, I'm sure.

Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:33 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:Matt will solve these issues, I'm sure.

Apparently not in my case, since he already said he wouldn't. Apparently you can change your mind about buying parts off of someone and stiff them on the bill after receiving the parts, and just not pay for them.... :/

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011 1:26 PM
Brad- i will call you when payment is sent.
Travis- yes, i am. Been hustling my ass off to get everything taken care of.
Roofy- When this large issue is taken care of, i will be taking care of you aswell.
I am selling my M62 kit along with the cf ts hood to make up the difference i owe.
any and all help is greatly appreciated. again, i apologize for efing up plans. never any intent of doing so.

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:12 PM
buyer beware on the s/c kit

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:56 AM
Buyer beware? He has good feedback for selling.

Just not buying. Lol

Thursday, September 29, 2011 1:08 AM
buyer beware?
whats there to beware about?
@!#$ was on my car functioning, 1800$ is more than fair, with half of it being brand new.
nice try though.
and thaanks travis, lol

Built&Boosted moar

Saturday, October 01, 2011 3:08 PM
es toco el barnty en my pantelones

This is my Signature sweet huh?
Sunday, October 02, 2011 3:47 PM
shiny03cav wrote:es toco el barnty en my pantelones

lol, es queeese me

he touched the barney in your pants

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, October 02, 2011 5:21 PM
sad situation and all and sometimes things happen.. unfortunately you f'kd your reputation which can never be repaired.. Hope thing work out for all parties...

Monday, October 03, 2011 8:15 AM
^^Im sure he can give two @!#$ about his reputation here on DA ORG, if you KNOW Matt you know he is a good dude that made a mistake that im sure he will fix.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, October 03, 2011 8:27 AM
"Im sure he can give two @!#$ about his reputation here on DA ORG"
That may be so and I don't know him at all but all we have to go by for trust on this forum is our words and actions. If they are not honored, what is left?

Monday, October 03, 2011 8:41 AM
Yea I understand those who don't know him personally only have what they see here on the org to go by. Believe me, I was surprised as anybody to hear about this. Well I hope it all gets taken care of.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, October 03, 2011 10:42 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:Believe me, I was surprised as anybody to hear about this. Well I hope it all gets taken care of.

x2

Monday, October 03, 2011 5:02 PM
steven burton wrote:"Im sure he can give two @!#$ about his reputation here on DA ORG"
That may be so and I don't know him at all but all we have to go by for trust on this forum is our words and actions. If they are not honored, what is left?

ill still buy from him if he had stuff. its just one big @!#$ty situation that both parties screwed up on.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 1:55 AM
@!#$s getting straightned out.
sending payment today, and now that i will have a job again. @!#$s starting to look up after year of being layed off.

Built&Boosted moar

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 11:07 AM
Glad to see things ending nicely.

Sunday, October 09, 2011 9:46 PM
I'll still listen to his ass snore on andy's couch every time I go visit ohio

Matt has been on here a long time, a lot of people know him. I think his reputation will do just fine......as a nice guy not afraid to give a reach around

Sunday, October 23, 2011 6:50 PM
Just sold my OE CF hood to Matt, he came and got it and paid in full!! Never had a worry!

Sunday, October 30, 2011 8:08 AM
Yeah Matt is making things right with me. I have no hard feelings against him as I know what's been going on for him the last year, but sometimes the only way to get a reply is to put him on blast in public

He is still good for the reach-arounds though LOL

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Monday, October 31, 2011 8:59 PM
lolz.
good god

Built&Boosted moar

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 7:00 AM
Whats said about people not knowing the whole story and minding the business of the two involved is true. People really cant see the whole story especially as easily as text on the internet can get out of context. Sounds like things are getting resolved.

But I would hope that everyone involved learns lessons here. @!#$ happens thats unforseen and can pile down hill FAST. Sounds like Matt had a run of bad luck and the good thing is everything comes full turn at some point. But how quickly you react and make it right is what defines who you are. May be a good person underneathe, but other people suffer when people procrastinate. Unemployment is no joke. Now for a full year I find it hard to believe theres NOTHING that pays at all, even sweeping floors or selling newspapers pays more than not working at all. @!#$, sell your body to desperate fatties on Craigslist for gods sake, put $20 in your pocket!

I dont know Matt's situation, maybe he was a CEO and got laid off, maybe he washed dishes, but anyone that doesnt have a stable income with extra money laying around shouldnt be making larger than a few hundred dollar purchases for car upgrades when theres not even a running, dependable car in the driveway (and you can put gas in it).

This just touched home cause Ive been burned before from BEST FRIENDS! Or who I thought were my best friends. Money is evil and its subject matter can bring the worst, or the best out of people. My .02 is if you still have that T/A, hand it over and call it even

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 6:20 PM
t/a was mine. but my dad took it as i had no money coming in. and i couldnt hand it over straight up, thats waayy too much of a hit..
i was working in a temp agency but i was only getting 100$ a week if that and that wasnt enough to even pay bills.
but im working it all out, got my income slowly coming in from new job..just waiting on my 2 big checks from selling my car parts and this will all be behind us.

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:33 PM
You know I think this all a very good lesson. You shouldn't sell people a car when you have no job ect. And you shouldn't take the car saying you'll pay it when you don't have any income. Personally it sounds like a bunch of stupid nonsense through and through but if your stupid enough to buy a car without money or a job. Well that's just low. You gave your word and screwed up. That's why I don't trust people where i come from if I would have stiffed someone like that intentionally or not my ass would be in a hole In the ground. I wish you both luck and hope you both use more common sense going forward. You have to cover your ass and be cautious at all times.
Thursday, November 03, 2011 7:46 PM
well he needed to get rid of the car asap, or it was being scrapped and hed loose his ass.
thats when i said id take the car and pay what i can,to help a friend out
so in a way he knew the situation wasgoing to be a difficult one.
but not as to what it has become

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, November 03, 2011 7:55 PM
to all..
this is how I see it.. Matt had an issue, it was between him and another person and it's now fixed, end of story Why are we still beating this dead horse? The issue is resolved, can we close this thread and give poor Matt a chance to reclaim face now? Good recovery Matt!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search