Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 6 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:09 AM
Matt - Expect a punch in the arm... Finally meeting your ass...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:28 AM
ecotecpower wrote:
Vincent Morris wrote:
ecotecpower wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:your welcome to try, jason!

rofl

*****if anyone out west further than iowa is coming to the bash, PM me. im on the way and willing to put people up for a night at the homestead so you dont have to either drive 25 hours straight or spend money on a room. iowa is on the way! carvavan from my house leaves thursday at 4am.

Actually iowas not on the way for me. I'll be taking I70 across through kansas. Anyone else going that way???

your coming from colorado right? if you want i can ask my friend who just made the trip to denver and back twice in a week, what the best way to make the trip is. he said its a boring drive but the quickest way. and would be a good time if you made it this way...

That would be awesome thank you . I'm just going off of what mapquest says. I live about a mile from I-70 so thats the obvious way its telling me to go lol

and tape up your front end to protect the paint as much as you can. 3m blue masking tape is a car guys best friend.

sounds like i need to go hang out by the highway thursday afternoon/night, and flip everyone off on their way thru.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:43 AM
ecotecpower wrote:That would be awesome thank you . I'm just going off of what mapquest says. I live about a mile from I-70 so thats the obvious way its telling me to go lol

I'll never trust mapquest again. Got me lost going to see family in Ohio. It wasn't even close on the signs it said to look for.

It's coming up quick. Hoping I can get a few things lined out with the 'Bird. I get more and more excited every day.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:30 AM
O trust me, i'll be stocking up un blue tape LOL. I'll be using my nav. mostly just the mapquest gave me a basic idea of route.

Real nice phil lol. But you wont be able to catch me with not having QBE anymore

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:59 PM
LOL now that you're at sea level 15.5 on a 100 shot would be an issue

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:13 PM
talked to my friend. its a touch shorter but a lot more boring to go the way you already planned haha. but either its that way through kansas or just jump on 80 and take that all the way too. your call lol

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:10 PM
It wasnt a 100 shot buddy boy

So basically its go through nebraska or kansas then lol

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:27 PM
what a 99 shot?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:33 PM
ecotecpower wrote:It wasnt a 100 shot buddy boy

So basically its go through nebraska or kansas then lol

yeah its a lot better scenery this way haha.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:54 PM
Doubtful that I'll be attending. I've put a lot of thought into it and I just have to prioritize and June is a crucial time for some things.

I don't see much changing that either.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:37 PM
you can sleep in my free room!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:22 AM
or pay to room with me

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:53 PM
me and the wife are coming. bringing a hertz cobalt LOL

rooming with wade again, got the room all booked.

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Friday, May 15, 2009 3:45 AM
whats wrong with the cav

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, May 15, 2009 11:52 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:whats wrong with the cav

he's afriad of getting a rock chip

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, May 15, 2009 1:39 PM
sndsgood wrote:
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:whats wrong with the cav

he's afriad of getting a rock chip

wahhh!

wussy

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, May 15, 2009 8:03 PM
Real cars have rock chips!

Friday, May 15, 2009 8:22 PM
ecotecpower wrote:Real cars have rock chips!

x2

Friday, May 15, 2009 11:41 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Doubtful that I'll be attending. I've put a lot of thought into it and I just have to prioritize and June is a crucial time for some things.

I don't see much changing that either.

x2

Saturday, May 16, 2009 6:02 AM
ecotecpower wrote:Real cars have rock chips!

damn right ! Trailer queens Suck, drive it or go home

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:17 PM
How about some sound competition love?

Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:31 PM
nope

Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:10 PM
damnit i cannot wait

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, May 18, 2009 9:34 AM
A month away for some!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, May 18, 2009 11:45 AM
A month and most of a day for me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search