Next NC meet ! - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Next NC meet !
Monday, April 18, 2005 3:33 PM
ok guys...its about that time again...time for a local meet. If everyone remembers the piedmont dragway they have a fun&grudge on sundays from 1-4 this seems like a good time and place to me for a meet....im even willing to hand out awards again if enough will show. right now i just want to know interest, how does some time in may sound? too early? too late?? all input is appreciated ..thanks

Re: Next NC meet !
Monday, April 18, 2005 4:24 PM
may sounds good to me. also hin is this weekend, all yall need to be out there.

Monday, April 18, 2005 4:58 PM
May sounds really cool man! Wouldnt miss it, and I'll be at HIN this weekend. The only weekend I cant do in May is the 20-22 because thats the Pigeon Forge Meet and I've already got reservations, other than that its cool!
Monday, April 18, 2005 5:32 PM
One of these days you guys are gonna have to come to the other side of Raleigh. Is piedmont an 1/4 or 1/8th track?
Monday, April 18, 2005 6:17 PM
meet in raleigh damnit!
Monday, April 18, 2005 6:25 PM
its an 1/8th track...and yes raliegh would be nice
Monday, April 18, 2005 6:49 PM
I am up for a meet in may for sho.Now that my car is running as it should completely.I just got to get a new convertor its kinda trashed from running rich but,hopefully this friday I am getting a new one to finish up the problem.That's my story.

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:11 PM
the reason we always meet near piedmont or mooresville is because its a much more CENTRAL location than raleigh ....u gotta realize some of these guys come up from myrtle to meet with us..some charlotte..some from ashville....and that is just a bit much to ask
i mean how far is piedmont from raleigh anyway....an hour? its 2 hours from here and i have no problem with it ...i dont mean to sound like a bitch or anything ..just giving my reason....but sorry to say it doesnt look very good for may...i know the pigeon forge meet is the weekend of the 20th so scrap that...and they are closed 2 other sundays for mothers day and i believe memorial day?? but they dont have anything posted for the 1st...so im gonna call and ask about it ( if its cool with everyone) if may 1st is bad or you have other ideas please let me know....im also considering the 1/4 mile track down near charlotte but havnt checked their schedule yet

Monday, April 18, 2005 8:04 PM
im down for Piedmont any time in May except the 28th. again I hope to have my suspension done...lol im impatient.

Monday, April 18, 2005 8:14 PM
april 29th -may 1st is slamsession here in greenville....since may doesent seem to be good for alot maybe the 1st weekend of june
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:36 AM
i cant do may 1st either. there is a local show i have to go to. and may 28 is HIN in ATL.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:08 AM
im begining to agree ...so may everyone is busy..no problem ...ill start looking into later dates and locations....is there a 1/4 track in raleigh? ...maybe a weekend in june will work better...i just hate waiting months at a time for a simple meet ya know?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:40 PM
there is a 1/4 mile in fayetteville...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:42 PM
yes there is and its a pretty good track we should all go down there for a freaky friday
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:30 PM
hmmm....this freaky friday sounds interesting lol ...can someone send me a link to the dragways website?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:48 PM
June actually sounds better than May, it'll give me time to get my new springs on since I'm lazy and put everything off till the last minute.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:16 PM
hey guys i will be up in gboro finishing my dash so maybe we can meet up or something call the cell 919 606 9764

David

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:18 PM
Fayetteville DragStrip
here you go scott
Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:39 AM
ok so am i to undertand that they have test and tunr every sunday??? this freaky friday thing looks cool but when is the next one besides may 6th....this sounds like a pretty cool strip.....if we plan this for june how many are gonna be able to make it?????

Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:51 AM
i believe freaky friday it the first friday in every month...i know im about 95% sure i could make it sometime whether it be on a friday or sunday anytime after may
Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:33 PM
I should be able to make it anytime in June, no problem.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:46 AM
count me in
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:30 PM
scout is a fag
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:39 PM
shut up kracker

THE GUY SURE LOOKS LIKE PLANT FOOD TO ME!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:59 PM
hey guys i know its kinda early to let you know but there is a drag&brag car show in newport tennesee on July 25th. I`m deffinatly goin and there should be 2 other turbo cavs goin besides me. We need some more cavs there bad im tired of seein all these import guys showin up and takin 1st in the drag racing. I came in second in thwe n/a class last year and the car that beat me is out of commision now so i know a few of you guys got a shot at winnin some loot. as for the nc meet im game for june so just post when.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search