OEM shocks/struts - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OEM shocks/struts
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:12 PM
what are the stock shocks/struts like with the Eibach Pro Kit (1.4")

Re: OEM shocks/struts
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:43 PM
since the stockers arent meant for a drop, i would guess that the ride is pretty sh@#$y.

this is my sig
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:09 PM
that's what I thought...I may get the KYBs or Tokicko HPs with em. not sure yet.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:54 AM
I can attest to the crappy ride. I have the stock struts on mine still and they ride for crap. I would highly advise swaping out for new one all at the same time. I was just broke when I was doing it. So maybe this summer I will have some spare cash to throw a set of tokiko's on.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:09 AM
Nick,
how are the HP racing coilovers though? I have the same car and was looking for a reasonable price without sacraficing quailty. right now my main plan is

-Eibach Pro Kit
-Tokickos
-Motegi MR7 rims
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:18 AM
i would use the kyb agx struts and the prokit. You can have some control over the dampening of the struts and adjust the ride quality. They are not going to break the bank either.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:39 AM
I second that. if you don't want to have the adjustable suspension. (who really adjusts it all that often anyways?) then go for the koni's and AGX struts..... I wouldn't recomend the HP racings coils I got by any means. Rides really crappy even back to stock height. Just way too tight of a spring for a daily driver.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search