got the konig rims on! - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
got the konig rims on!
Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:01 AM
I put my Konig Absolute rims on the other day..decided on the Cooper Zeon- Zpt 215/45/17s came out real nice and handles awesome...

Now it needs that lowering kit next ...stay tuned!

Re: got the konig rims on!
Saturday, March 26, 2005 9:40 AM
mmmmmm... rims

lookin good

Check out my build thread!

Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:37 AM
thanks shortcut!
Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:26 PM
I like them
Saturday, March 26, 2005 3:16 PM
looks great...can't wait to see pics of it after it's lowered

http://jbok.org
Monday, March 28, 2005 5:32 AM
Not to shabby. I was thinking about them for a little while

I got a tip for you to clean the look of your lug nuts! Take the wheels off get some tape and tape off everything around the breaks (paper works good for the big area) and then get some black paint and spray the top of the lug bolts to get rid of the colors on them!

Also while you have the wheels off go ahead and clean up the rusty brakes. Get some sand paper and a wired brush and try to get all the rust off then get some high heat paint (I think silver would look hot on your car) and paint away!

Hope that helps on some cheap mods that will make that extra difference!

Monday, March 28, 2005 6:56 AM
yup the first warm day we have here without rain the brakes and the bolts get painted. thanks for the advice! I think silver would look cool.... the lowering springs may have to wait due to some unexpected bills, but such is life I guess. I will probably do a couple more performance and appearance mods though like a 2.3 l throttle body, a spoiler and car customs control arm bushings...I have the 5 speed tranny mounts to put in too.

All in all I am pleased with the way my car is turning out, as I have done all the work and modifications myself. I don't have any real ambitions to win shows with her or break speed records. I just like learning and teaching myself about this awesome hobby. I have learned SO much from this site and just want to thank everyone that gave me advice and feedback....thanks

keep on tuning in the free world!
Monday, March 28, 2005 7:18 AM
Lookin good, post some pics when you get the drop

Monday, March 28, 2005 7:56 PM
dang it, ive been tryin to sell those same wheels for ever!! wish we couldve hooked up!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search