Which rims/tires should I buy/keep? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Which rims/tires should I buy/keep?
Saturday, May 21, 2005 10:08 PM

Here are my current rims/tires

ADR RS Limited Mase Silver Rims 17x7.05 on 100mm 5 on 114.3 (4.5 in) 40mm offset
215/45R17 Falken Azenis ST-115 Tires

I am getting my car completely remade this summer (first of june) and was considering changing up the wheels as well. Here's what I had in mind:

Enkei RS7Gun Metal One piece aluminum 17X7.0" with 42mm offset
and considering Kumho ECSTA ASX Ultra High Performance All Season Tires to go with. I'm not sure what dimensions I want yet, 225/45R17, 205/50R17, 215/45R17, or 215/50R17. I'm trying to stay around a thousand for the swap.

With regards to the car, I'm getting it repainted Silver with flake, TypeJ Kit, 95-99 Toyota Tails, Predator Hood as main focus points, which rims would look better?
Should I make the change or stay with what I have?

Thanks alot guys!

Re: Which rims/tires should I buy/keep?
Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:25 AM
i say keep what you have....i like them.....wheels are somehting inevitable.....no matter what type you buy, later on youre gonna find some more that you like. youre going through the same bug i was, im glad now that i didnt purchase any more. i just used the money that i had saved on new wheels to go toward other aspects of the car. (everything new and different one day will get old) not a bad thing , because you see them everyday. not trying to tell you what to do, just trying to give a positive spin on things.....BUT BY ALL MEANS if you want new wheels get them, they should look great also

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Re: Which rims/tires should I buy/keep?
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:00 PM
both rims are nice, but i think id keep the ones you have. it probably will depend on what you change this summer though.

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search